• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

miserable

Cq0UjgDUMAA_NTZ.jpg:small

Toki767

Whenever Mauro references a New Japan guy like Goto or Shibata, I wonder if Vince thinks they're some retired wrestler rather than someone currently competing.

What's the fit like on those wwe t shirts? I need new shirts for the gym so if they're loose and light ill bite. I'm in the European xl-xxl size range, so what's the best size to get?

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Look at how he lights up and gives so much detail on why he thinks a match between him and Brock would be good.

This man ain't done, friends. It's probably not gonna be in WWE but we'll see him in the wrestling ring once again a little down the line.

I mean christ, he's only 35.
I for one can not wait for his match against Broken Hardy in a bingo hall in front of dozens of mildly amused fans

Hasney

PWInsider.com can confirm that TNA recently filmed a large amount of material on Matt Hardy's compound in Cameron, North Carolina over the last several days. The material will be featured in upcoming episodes of Impact Wrestling, all building to what has been described as me as Final Deletion II, featuring the Broken Hardys facing Decay, Abyss and Crazzy Steve. The match itself will be titled "Delete or Decay."

I was told that there was some insane material filmed and that TNA bumped up the budget from the last Final Deletion match, which featured Matt Hardy "deleting" Jeff Hardy on an episode of Impact Wrestling that received positive reviews for it's unique presentation and tongue-in-cheek campiness. The episode garnered 410,000 viewers, the highest audience for an initial broadcast of Impact Wrestling since the series debuted on Pop TV earlier this year.

HNNNG

9DqKg9v.gif

gun_haver

Man what is it about Smackdown. I'm enjoying it so much.

Is it just that we are free of Steph on this show? Is it the underdog status right now? Probably. It's like, when they do good, I'm happy. I'm fully worked by this brand split man. I know Vince is still in charge, but this is what I hoped for.

And they're pulling this off with what is a dogshit roster beyond a few guys like AJ Styles. So glad AJ is on this show, too, cos it's looking like he's gonna become champ pretty soon. Who knew this time last year that this year we might be on the cusp of an AJ Styles championship reign of tyranny?

It's a place for the guys WWE wasn't quite ready to go for to go for it. A lot of pathos going on.

what are the essential clips to watch about the hardy feud? last one I saw was the final deletion match where matt won. i gotta catch up on the saga.

Hasney

Zach

Anything anyone wants to add to the September OT?

Pretty much think I have everything in place

When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of Killer B's comes the shoot warrior, the purveyor of good, with a voice of worked shoots, and a mission of justice. This... is... Fox318.

Fox318

When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of Killer B's comes the shoot warrior, the purveyor of good, with a voice of worked shoots, and a mission of justice. This... is... Fox318.
krZHCck.gif

Preview

gun_haver

what's the good part of that from or did you come up with it cos i liked it. it feels like a redemption jake the snake speech.

How sad is it when AJ Styles has to address a locker room of...Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin, Erick Rowan, Rhyno and Dolph Ziggler?

SmackDown is AJ Styles and a bunch of geeks.

Fox318

God dang it, why didn't Sting squash Hogan at Starrcade '97?!
It's amazing how much that match really set the tone for the end of things.

For as bad as the Goldberg lose vs Nash was the idea that Hogan and Bischoff thought that Hogan squashing Sting and then pinning him clean was the best booking...

I get that Eric had the Aol and Time Warner people in his ear but ultimately if he had some more financial restraint and didn't give out creative control like candy maybe WCW would still be around.

Zach

How am I supposed to take Triple H seriously with his sunburn orange Hogan tan, spindly calves, and elbow pads-as-wrist bands?

bjork

What bugs me about the "slow it down, dammit" bullshit is that wrestling's been this way for quite some time now - this isn't a flash in a pan thing here and a lot of these guys like Cornette have been saying the same thing for just as long. It's like Lou Thesz lamenting the state of the business in the 70's & 80's, where no one knew how to work (by his standards) and everything was too character & storyline based for his liking. Wrestling didn't stay like that, it moved on, it became something different and so on and so on. Stop crying about what wrestling used to be and hurry up trying to figure out what wrestling's going to be NEXT.

So if the hamburger makers all decide that instead of beef, they're going to use dog shit pressed into patties, you're just supposed to go "oh ok, I like dog shit as much as the beef that was my gateway itno enjoying burgers in the first place"?

Come on dude, a different opinion isn't crying. Options are good.

In Sting's new interview he made it sorta sound like he didn't believe Hogan had much to do with what happened at Starrcade. :\

I would have figured it was all Hogan lol. I'm sure Bischoff and everyone else realised Sting needed to win cleanly but buckled to Hogan's shit.

Sting man, don't believe Hogan's BS.

Top Bottom