• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

AmusedSpecificFirebelliedtoad.gif
Vader ain't shit when it comes to legit shooting.
qEqSh1Q.gif

cordy

Banned
Seth v Balor is the money match, when do you have the money match? At WM but common sense doesn't really apply in the E anymore.

Yeah definitely. I mean if it were SD I'd understand common sense but Raw's a different story.
WWE Title:
- AJ wins at Backlash
- Defends successfully until Cena returns at Survivor Series
- Beats Cena again
- Nakamura debuts at and wins Royal Rumble
- AJ/Nakamura at Wrestlemania
- 6 Star Match
- Raw is cancelled for low ratings

We'll see but I don't think Styles is going to be some Reign of Terror Trips-like heel on SD. Since that report I read earlier said that Cena would be returning to the Styles feud when he returns I think once Cena goes over on dude again he'll be doing other stuff for a bit.

And sadly I feel Raw will get Nakamura ESPECIALLY (as weird as it is) he's associated with red. Vince is gonna see that as some calling card as stupid as it is.
Styles wins the belt at Backlash
Retains until Wrestlemania, drops the belt to Bray
Bray holds the title until July when Ambrose wins, Miz cashes in to become champion.
Miz holds it until Survivor Series, drops to Ambrose..

Rollins wins Universal Title
Retains until Rumble, drops to Reigns
Reigns beats Lesnar at Mania.

Sadly I see Raw going exactly like that albeit a few dates off.

SD on the other hand, I see Cena grabbing it around the Rumble, losing to Ambrose at WM and rinse and repeat. I don't see AJ having a long reign. He's probably going to get it for a month, lose it, get it again, lose it, stuff like that.

Yo.

How come Seth can keep crippling people with that buckle bomb but Kevin Owens hasnt been allowed to do that powerbomb to the apron spot since NXT?

Anth0ny

to get an idea of nakamura's reception when he reaches the main roster, I showed his entrance on the last nxt show to my cousin. i'd call him an average, casual fan. lapsed from the attitude era, he still manages to watch rumble, mania and summer slam. if something big happens on another show, he'll seek it out or hear about it via social media. likes john cena and roman reigns because they're jacked and look like bad asses.

his thoughts on nakamura:

-"this chinese guy is the best wrestler?"
-"what the fuck is he doing with his hands? is he having a seizure?"
-"what's wrong with his face?"
-"anth i don't even need to watch his match, this guy is horrible. how could you like him?"

curious if he gets over on the main roster. I have a feeling the first time he tries to cut a promo the crowd is going to laugh because "lol broken english ahuehuehue"

DMczaf

The letter during this week's Lapsed Fan talking about how he booked himself to lose the title in his made up promotion, only to change the finish and go into business for himself during the actual match....god damn this carny ass sport corrupts all of us.

to get an idea of nakamura's reception when he reaches the main roster, I showed his entrance on the last nxt show to my cousin. i'd call him an average, casual fan. lapsed from the attitude era, he still manages to watch rumble, mania and summer slam. if something big happens on another show, he'll seek it out or hear about it via social media. likes john cena and roman reigns because they're jacked and look like bad asses.

his thoughts on nakamura:

-"this chinese guy is the best wrestler?"
-"what the fuck is he doing with his hands? is he having a seizure?"
-"what's wrong with his face?"
-"anth i don't even need to watch his match, this guy is horrible. how could you like him?"

curious if he gets over on the main roster. I have a feeling the first time he tries to cut a promo the crowd is going to laugh because "lol broken english ahuehuehue"
Is your cousin lapsed Vince?

XShagrath

Some speculation on CWC from last night.

With regards to the count-out during Kendrick vs Ibushi, I'm starting to think that it was planned. Ibushi was up and near the apron at 9 (as far as I could see) and could have dove in. Also, if it wasn't supposed to be a count-out, Kendrick could have gone out to re-start the count and throw him in.

My thoughts are that this was done just for the live crowd to make it more "spur of the moment" with Regal coming out and re-starting the match. It will get edited for TV, since they ended up re-doing the spot. I don't think it was because of the 10 vs 20 thing talked about last night.

Fox318

The letter during this week's Lapsed Fan talking about how he booked himself to lose the title in his made up promotion, only to change the finish and go into business for himself during the actual match....god damn this carny ass sport corrupts all of us.
WAIT

*runs to turn off the light*

Top Bottom