• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

The only thing I want more than Nakamura jobbing to Kane is Nakamura and Dean jobbing to Kane
You know if Dean can wrestle the way he currently does and be champ I see no reason why current Kane and his by the numbers match progression can't be champ material as well.
I look forward to seeing Ambrose whipped into the corner, hit with a clothesline, stumbling out into a side slam and kicking out at two.

If Kane and Nak-America teamed up, would they be called the Big Red Rising Sun?

Red Red Rising.

This may actually be the name of a Donkey Kong level.

phil11whs5y.gif

The King of Lean has these words of advice for Phil Brooks:
7016ff64fabcab9aab1c2f88391cc479d4024c0b_hq.jpg

Zach

Oh, man. This Misfits in Action entrance is hilarious. Made even more hilarious by the wacky music dub. So awkward. Just standing in the entryway waiting for their unimpressive pyro to finally start.

Nitro 245 (May 29, 2000) around 19:20, if someone (RBH!) wants to check it out for funsies.

RBH

Oh, man. This Misfits in Action entrance is hilarious. Made even more hilarious by the wacky music dub. So awkward. Just standing in the entryway waiting for their unimpressive pyro to finally start.

Nitro 245 (May 29, 2000) around 19:20, if someone (RBH!) wants to check it out for funsies.

omg, that music :lol

gun_haver

I'm watching the 2010 bragging rights match between bryan and the zigglah

who's the guy who isn't king and cole on commentary here? he seems pretty sharp.

Hasney

I'm watching the 2010 bragging rights match between bryan and the zigglah

who's the guy who isn't king and cole on commentary here? he seems pretty sharp.

Matt Striker and yeah, he was pretty good. He's the play by play guy for Lucha Underground now.

I wonder if whoever was dubbing the music purposely picked something as hilarious as possible. XD

Fox318

Meltzer said the ref and doctors didn't even know the finish to the brock orton match.

god that finish was so fucking dumb from a workplace saftey and management perspective.

The TKO finish idea was don so much better with Zayn and KO at Takeover.

Meltzer said the ref and doctors didn't even know the finish to the brock orton match.

god that finish was so fucking dumb from a workplace saftey and management perspective.

gandalf010612a.jpg

Keep it kayfabe, keep it #safe.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh? I'm actually playing the first now (HR) on PS3.

I really loved HR at the time. Probably my GOTY.

But Adam Jensen isn't an interesting character to justify bringing back(he's in the same tier as Aiden Pearce and no memes will change that), the setting is super fucking boring, the mocap during the cutscenes doesn't match up with the dialogue well at all. Like it looks very last gen in that respect. The story is really, really dull. It feels like there's even more hacking than HR and none of the hacking is fun. I feel like too much of your basic kit requires unlocking compared to HR and a lot of the high end augmentations aren't fun after the initial ooo's and aaa's

Mostly it's the setting and story that hold the game back for me. Detroit is a great cyberpunk setting. Prague? Nah. They should have done Shanghai as a more fleshed out city with a new protagonist.

and i'm sick of digging through peoples trash in video games in general.

Mahonay

Banned
Yeah, HR was definitely a GOTY for me when it came out, but Mankind Divided just seems sort of like a tepid retread of the same formula. HR really nailed great story beats and generally good pacing, which from everything I'm hearing MD just doesn't quite deliver on.

How come marks fall for the intro bullshots of the WWE 2k series every year? Like they don't know this game is just going to be horrible like the last 10 before it, but with added horrible gameplay mini games.

How come marks fall for the intro bullshots of the WWE2k series every year? Like they don't know this gameepisode is just going to be horrible like the last 10 years before it, but with added horrible gameplay mini games.
No worse than marks who still watch WWE week to week.
:(

How come marks fall for the intro bullshots of the WWE 2k series every year? Like they don't know this game is just going to be horrible like the last 10 before it, but with added horrible gameplay mini games.

They want to believe the good old days will be back when the fact is as long as Yukes is doing it, it's guaranteed dud status for life

Shit games for a full decade now. Benefit of the doubt has to be gone

Anth0ny

"working the boys"

in 2016

this carny fucking company

No worse than marks who still watch WWE week to week.
:(

True. Glimpses of greatness like the Brock elbow that ripped the flesh from Orton's scalp are few and far between unfortunately. Yuke's and WWE seem to have taken a young X-Pac in black face's words to heart when he said "it smells like shit, but I'll eat it anyway" and applied it to their fan base.

Top Bottom