• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Menome

Oh, man. I just descended into this Labratory business in Resident Evil HD Remake Remaster PS4 Ultra Edition. How far am I? 75%? Where is Menome?

Sorry, was out this evening. Yes, you were about 75-80%. In the four hours since, there's a good chance you've done it now.

I presume you worked out the moment I was talking about where the Assault Shotgun really comes into play?

RBH

Rbh, I been a Georgia boy all my life, Atlanta sucks.

You don't sound like a Georgia boy to me!

Noticing that half the stadium is empty really ruins the magic of those Nitros.

Leave the memories alone, DM.
40,000 people for a Nitro is amazing regardless of the size of the building.

And the crowd was fucking hot too.

I would even argue that those Nitro Dome crowds were more hot than the WM27 Dome crowd (which had 30,000 more people).

great moment in wcw history
Yes!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
luchablog ‏@luchablog 1m1 minute ago
So. I'm being told Pentagon is not at TripleMania.
luchablog ‏@luchablog 17m17 minutes ago
If you want to change Fenix's luchawiki page from "current AAA wrestler" to "former AAA wrestler", I'm not going to stop you.

BP5658K.0.gif

Fox318

If you take away Big Show's matches with Benoit and his 2002 feud with Lesnar I don't think hes ever been in a good program or match.

The best thing you can do with him is use him to show off somebody's strength like a Cena/Cesaro/Ryback/Mark Henry slam

You don't sound like a Georgia boy to me!

Do you say, "Yeah"?
Do you go hard, all day and all night because you're a proud Southern boy who's ready to fight?
Do you have fists made of fire and a neck all red?
Do you keep it dirty and/or gritty?

Seeing that dodgy figure four gif reminds me, which was your favourite Miz?
Ice Cold Mike "the Miz" Mizanin?
or
The natural guy Mike Mizanin?

Zach

YES, IT'S ME!

WHAT'S GOING ON

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

I'M OFF TO BED

HOPE YOU ENJOYED RESIDENT EVIL, ZACH. WHAT GRADE WOULD IT GET?
My original post did not have the Menome line. But then you posted all simultaneous like and I edited out of super excitement.

I give it a B+. Fun times.

Haven't kept us with NXT much over the years but watched Takeover: Brooklyn after reading reviews. What a good show! A few thoughts.

-Amazing how over the old TNA guys are. Amazing how over everyone is really.

- Roode is great but has to change the finisher. Actually has psychology and doesn't need a bunch of high spots.

-Aries is still good but I thought his work in TNA was better, may be an age thing. Hate his short cape.

- Samoa Joe has the most appropriate theme song for his character of anyone in wrestling, perfect fit.

- Everyone seemed to love the tag title match. I may be alone but neither team did much for me. Need to watch more I guess.

- Entrances were outstanding for Roode, Bayley, and Nakamura. Special but not ridiculous like WM

- NXT crowd was so good. Engaged like crazy but not hijacking the product.

-Asuka is really good! I would love for her to be paired with Heyman as a female Brock. What a good worker!

-Nakamura is so different it is almost jarring. Truly a larger than life personality. Hope he does well when he gets called up and they use him right. Won't hold my breath.

- So many guys who could be promoted tomorrow and be very good additions to the rosters. Gonna be interesting how long they leave the old TNA guys there as age has to be a factor for them.

Is the weekly network show of similar quality? If so I need to find time to watch because that was a lot better show than Summerslam was.

Top Bottom