• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Fuck up damnit

lol blue getting mad
5yKBgUb.png

Fox318

Apparently the Linier Brawl 4 All Champion is Conor McGregor
Butterbean def. Bart Gunn

Genki Sudo def. Butterbean

Norifumi Yamamoto def. Sudo

Joe warren def. Yamamoto

Bibiano Fernandes def. Warren

Hiroyuki Takaya def. Fernandes

Robbie Peralta def. Takaya

Akiri Corassani def. Peralta

Dustin Poirier def. Corassani

Conor McGregor def. Poirier

Nate Diaz def. McGregor

Conor McGregor def. Diaz

Never forget

“It was vicious back then [in the territory days].

I’ve got a story for you, alright? Here’s one. It’s a true story, it’s unbelievable. There was a guy named Mr. Fuji, master Fuji, and there was another oriental gentleman named Tanaka who was in James Bond who threw the hat. You remember, etcetera.

So back in the day, in the territory, they would have the boys and they would have usually an African American gentleman and, especially because of the war, they would have a Japanese gentleman, but only one of each in the territory. Well, in this territory at the time they had Tanaka and Mr. Fuji.

Tanaka, the way the story goes, had been going behind Mr. Fuji’s back to the office trying to gain position, and Mr. Fuji found out.

So time went on and Mr. Fuji was with Tanaka and they were going back and forth. It was Saturday and they had a day off and Mr. Fuji says, “Hey brudda, come on over, let’s get together. Bring the family. You like spaghetti? We’ll cook up some spaghetti and whatever you want. Just come on, brudda. Let’s get together!”

Tanaka comes over with his family and they sure as heck had all this spaghetti. He serves it up and he goes, “Oh brudda, I’m not feeling that well, just go ahead and eat!” And they ate the spaghetti and all the stuff. [Fuji] then goes, “I’ve got a special surprise for you!” And he had a silver platter and a silver thing over the silver platter and he brought it and he put it on the table, lifted it up and it was their dog’s head. They just ate their dog.

Tanaka left [the territory] the next day. True story.”

Cage's 'supplement' use is doing really weird things to his body. He's got the muscle gut that HHH developed the last couple of years but without much definition. Looks like one of those MUSCLE figures from when I was a kid.

Zach

CCDMJPR.jpg

What a goof. So much leather and chaw and general hideousness.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for loving this wiener.

One of the things that still confuse me is that when Jerry Lawer left the WWE because his then wife The Kat left, he got his job back (after he divorced her), but when JR was fired for not handling Flair (wasn't his job) that was it.

Fox318

One of the things that still confuse me is that when Jerry Lawer left the WWE because his then wife The Kat left, he got his job back (after he divorced her), but when JR was fired for not handling Flair (wasn't his job) that was it.
JR was fired because it was to placate Stephine from blame.

Just like how she wasn't fired for the new TV deal.

Guzim

http://blogofdoom.com/index.php/2016/08/28/rf-video-shoot-interview-with-mr-fuji-2/#more-24756 said:
He talks about the groupies in England. Fuji tells a story of how he got four girls in his room then had them all take off their clothes as he finger-banged them all. After he had Dave Hebner give them tickets, he did the same to four other girls. Fuji said that the quality of girls were better in the 90’s. He also said not to mess with girls with Amsterdam as you could openly see people using drugs and shooting up in the streets and sharing needles. Fuji said the girls in Germany were the best. He talks about going to the Philippines and how you can go to a whore house and for just $75 you can get a girl for the night who will let you fuck them in the ass. Fuji said they will do anything in the hopes they can follow you to America.

Oh boy.

Top Bottom