• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

But we won't get the Rome theme again :(
The last two have had that theme actually

trre.gif

literally laughing at the "my cousins" and "raw audience" posts about nakamura not being over when he goes to the main roster

if that sami zayne/nakamura match happened on a main roster PPV without anybody knowing who the dudes were, they would've been instantly over by the end of it.

I think Nakamura's weirdness is a real issue and is the reason why they're keeping him in NXT instead of bringing him up to RAW or Smackdown. It took me a while to warm up to him. The WWE saw how over Enzo and Cass and Bayley were when they deputed due to their NXT runs so they want network subscribers to get used to Nakamura so he'll be a big deal when he debuts.

That's a big reason why I like watching Smackdown more. Actual character development with storylines and opportunities that make sense. They also seem MUCH more focused on making everyone look credible. Heath Slater's still exist but I never thought I'd see Breezdango look like they might actually pull off the upset and believe it was possible because they were wrestling well and looked credible.

WHO FUCKIN' KNEW JOHNNY CURTIS WAS PRETTY GOOD AT WRESTLING?

People have believed since NXT.

tumblr_mlj1onH3J41qzx229o1_250.gif

Top Bottom