• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Cq_2v4XWEAA0jNW.jpg

CrAMiTUXgAE_Ebo.jpg

Cq_xxkiWIAAryW5.jpg

0kAJEiT.gif

rollins22nq4g.png

I though he was "Reckless". which one is it now?
Seth "the Crippler" Rollins.
I mean there's no one on record in WWE with that nickname.

So I finished Unforgiven 1999 tonight.

It's actually a very good show except the end of the main event makes no sense. Austin...you really don't have to count to three. You didn't any other time someone tried to make you, why do it for HHH? No one likes HHH. (No seriously, this is literally the story line of the entire month of September.)

Isn't this the event with the Referee strike storyline?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Seth "the Crippler" Rollins.
I mean there's no one on record in WWE with that nickname.

Isn't this the event with the Referee strike storyline?

Yes it is. Referee strike is the ongoing plot thread for two whole weeks and finishes up at the Raw the night after. Leads to some fun matches.

I expect Big Cass to get a lot of near pins and maybe even a mistake three count to gauge audience reaction. Something the WWE will read as push Cass to the moon.

klonere

Banned
Can anyone explain why the Ospreay/Cole match at Hiroshima is now an ROH title match? Isn't Ospreay a Jr.? Is Cole truly going to be a Jr.? Wasn't the belt literally just defended against Kojima? What the fuck is going on at BushiROH?

what new guys? It's the same 10 people in here all the time forever

You keep scaring them off. Only the tough survive. Like me.

miserable

here's who should win tonight, from best option to worst: Owens>>Rollins>>>>>Reigns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big Cass

which means Cass will win

imBask

Banned
Matt Striker is the fucking worst Vol. 351

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/770132563088334848

now featuring Vampiro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=96&v=18D62AbeV_k

hahaha WILL ASSPRAY HAHAH dyin rn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There's a train coming, if you pull the lever, Matt Striker survives and will call every wrestling match you ever watch. If you don't, Cole with Vince in his ear will call every wrestling match you ever watch. What do you do?

Zach

Oh hey, Bischoff is the new Hardcore Champion. How long does this second Russo booking run last? It's exhausting.

klonere

Banned
There's a train coming, if you pull the lever, Matt Striker survives and will call every wrestling match you ever watch. If you don't, Cole with Vince in his ear will call every wrestling match you ever watch. What do you do?

What about the mystery box?

I'd take Cole with Vince every time though. At least I can relegate Cole to inoffensive background noise whereas Striker's piercing timbre, smark neologism's and unabashed red pilling is like an unblockable torrent of shit in my ear. Reason number 1 I stopped following LU.

Striker

Bill Clinton impersonator makes an appearance at WM10. And now Macho Man gets a huge pop. Dude looks pumped as fuck that Vince let him wrestle again.

Also for those keeping track: 3 matches in, and so far 6 of the 8 wrestlers are dead (assuming Dink is still alive, 6 out of 9 if you count Mr. Fuji)
I watched this show yesterday while trying to get over a cold. Finishing the rest today. Savage had a great ovation. Of course, followed up with Vince's love for celebrities and having Todd Pettingill act nervous interviewing the Bill Clinton impersonator. :lol

Now he's getting overly excited just by Luger's entrance.

Matt is trash so you know my choice.

imBask

Banned
What about the mystery box?

I'd take Cole with Vince every time though. At least I can relegate Cole to inoffensive background noise whereas Striker's piercing timbre, smark neologism's and unabashed red pilling is like an unblockable torrent of shit in my ear. Reason number 1 I stopped following LU.

The mystery box was Josh Matthews, ya blew it

Anth0ny

so after last week's two amazing shoots, how are we expecting wwe to follow up this week?

another shoot?

a worked shoot?

two shoot works?

or no acknowledgement of them at all?

Get ready for a snowball in hell ... 'cause sources tell TMZ Sports pro wrestling legend Bill Goldberg is in talks with WWE honchos about a possible return to the squared circle.

It's huge news considering Goldberg HATED Vince McMahon when he left WWE back in 2004 -- and repeatedly vowed to never work for the company ever again.

But Goldberg recently struck a deal to appear in the WWE 2K17 video game -- and sources tell us the two sides are now talking about expanding their working relationship.

In fact, when we shot Goldberg out last week ... we noticed that his anti-WWE stance has softened in a big way ... and said he would even entertain an offer if company officials wanted to make a deal.

"Life's too short to dwell upon past differences," Goldberg told us ... who also pointed out that he's 49 years old and the "clock's ticking."

One plugged in source tells us Goldberg's people have been in touch with the WWE about a return and "the wheels are in motion." We reached out to Goldberg's rep, Uncle Louie, but he had no comment.

Stay tuned
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/29/bill-goldberg-wwe-return/

bjork

"Life's too short to dwell upon past differences," Goldberg told us ... who also pointed out that he's 49 years old and the "clock's ticking."

translation: I need to get in while I can still fake it for like two nights and get that fat payday for doing almost nothing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
194cm (6'4 I guess?)
I wish I could go over there to scare people. I'm a bit taller than you and I want to strike fear in peoples' hearts.

Tall Club unite! You me and FallingEdge. Height Makes Right.

Anth0ny

it's hard to book goldberg like the traditional part timer

him coming back to work one, 20+ minute match at mania just isn't going to work

so that's probably exactly what they'll do

Top Bottom