• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Mizerman

I got DMC HD collection from the humble bundle. I started with 1, which I'm told was a mistake. And tbh I think it may have been since it's so damn slow. But then again I only played Chapter 1. I think I'll put it on hold and just start up 3 instead, since that was what was advised. What does WrestlingGAF think of 1 vs 3?

1 is still good, if a bit dated. Skip 2 with all your might. 3 is very good, but has a steeper learning curve compared to 1. Still very good.

orioto

Good Art™
Kevin Owens and Rollins feuding on Twitter. Pretty damn sure the winner is one of those two.

@FightOwensFight Tonight I teach a 7-foot tall monster that height is irrelevant. I show an architect that his vision is all wrong. I destroy an empire. #RAW

That's the better spirit already.

CrDwcS_WEAI61Rp.jpg:large

She's getting the rematch brother.

Raw's PPV is not until the 25th? Suppose they could just have Sasha show up every week, but keep her outta the ring until the PPV.

I guess they might make it a triple threat, although I feel like that would hurt Bayley in terms of getting over with the non-nXt crowd if she's having to share face heat with Sasha her first month.

AssassiN

got the wrong hit
I can see them putting it back on Rollins and going straight for a Rollins/Reigns Feud again, but they really need to put it on Owens.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I can see them putting it back on Rollins and going straight for a Rollins/Reigns Feud again, but they really need to put it on Owens.

I think they want to save Reigns vs Rollins for Mania. If you believe the dirt sheets, Finn more than likely would have lost the title to a heel Reigns who would be challenged by a babyface Seth at Mania.

cordy

Banned
The ratings are going to be low as fucking hell these next few weeks so just know that whoever gets that title is gonna get the "well they hurt the ratings Vinny Mac" comment from officials.

Unless it's Roman, if it's him they'll realize the ratings would suck regardless so he'll be ok.

gun_haver

I've been taking a little look into the ongoing Hardys storyline on TNA. First time I've ever looked at anything to do with TNA. So, I saw this segment with the Decay stable coming out. First time I've seen them too. Now I dunno if it's just I find Rosemary's voice very attractive for some reason (it is why), but I've been thinking -

This is how ridiculous wrestling should be. Not all of it, not all the time, but WWE is going for this realistic competition style of storyline now that I think is actually pretty bland and I've felt this way since I started watching again in 2014.

I wasn't able to put my finger on it until I saw this ridiculous TNA shit creating such stark relief.

I thought it was like, okay does WWE need to have MORE promos? More backstage stuff? Maybe it's the theme music...something's missing.

And nah I think it's just that, like those guys said in the new OSW Summerslam review (who i usually don't agree with), WWE is selling itself these days on having the best in ring work around, whether they do or don't is irrelevant to my point, and I think that this is actually kind of stupid cos

it's fucking fake.

So yeah it's great to have a 20 minute plus five star classic, but not if I am not entertained by the characters. I'm in the mood for out-of-context great stunts and action sometimes, but maybe like, once a month.

It's funny cos this is exactly what you wouldn't expect Vince to do but here we are. You've got a bunch of first name last name guys running around just talking in ring competition.

Where's the sauce? I need a little extra sauce on this stuff again.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The ratings are going to be low as fucking hell these next few weeks so just know that whoever gets that title is gonna get the "well they hurt the ratings Vinny Mac" comment from officials.

Unless it's Roman, if it's him they'll realize the ratings would suck regardless so he'll be ok.

That's why I hope Seff doesn't win. Let KO take the heat when Raw gets obliterated by MNF.

GunBR

I guarantee WWE has changed the planned winner twenty times now, and it still might change up to right before the match.

Probably

The most obviously choice is to put the belt on Roman or Rollins (and I still think that Seth gonna win), but they know that people are tired of that and that's why Balor got the belt, so I can see they giving the title to the best heel of the business or to Cass (because he's 7 foot tall)

KingBroly

Banned
They can't pin Cass. Cass also can't win. He's there to be made to look good, end of story. If he wins, he'll get exposed super quick and the fans will turn on him like they did with Reigns, but maybe it'd work if he tossed Enzo.

Reigns with that Belt would be MEGA Heel 'Get Out' Heat.

Rollins winning would be okay, but it'd mean he'd race Reigns again and probably lose :X

KO wins...greatness.
- Feuds with Jericho
- Can say Zayn deserves a shot cuz he beat him at Battleground

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Has Minoru Suzuki been in any Beat Takeshi movies? He should be

Goddamn, rewatching the AJ Styles match I linked earlier. Best match of 2014 easy.

It's genius when you think about it. When Reigns wins the belt this time, the boos will be attributed to "damn, guess they still hate how the new belt looks"

Top Bottom