• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Fox318

damn. NO matter what they do, people will be pissed. Might as well do what's best for business.

ggxEzL.gif

DCM4TpJ.gif

"He needs this shit to feel over?"

#ShootMonday: I love Triple H's ridiculous, self-indulgent WM entrances. They properly convey the idea of him being a final boss in a videogame, in particular the WM30 entrance. I hope they get sillier and sillier each year.

31 - Terminator reboot
32 - Mortal Kombat annihilation

What movie will Triple H parody for his entrance at 33?
Suicide Squad

Sephzilla

#ShootMonday: I love Triple H's ridiculous, self-indulgent WM entrances. They properly convey the idea of him being a final boss in a videogame, in particular the WM30 entrance. I hope they get sillier and sillier each year.

Suicide Squad
I'm with you, friend. I love the ridiculous shit he does. His WM30 entrance was fucking perfect.

I still like how the logic to get a chance to go for the biggest belt in the company last week was basically 'walk out there'.

Should have had the whole roster come out.

Apoc87

Banned
Is it bad that i want the wwe hw championship redesigned to look like the uni chanpionship except blue?

The current belt looks so out of place on sd.

Maybe they will finally promote GOTG 2 with Triple H coming out to a medley of 70's tunes. The movies out like what, a month after WM 33? Batista make them eat that humble pie.

I like that they gave their NXT women the spot of being Triple H's props as if it's an honor and will make a great "look how far they've come" story.

Fox318

I like that they gave their NXT women the spot of being Triple H's props as if it's an honor and will make a great "look how far they've come" story.

"look ehh I gave these women a chance to be my sex slaves on live TV"

Then the women are backstage crying because they got the shot and "they could have hired models".

For as bad as the body-shaming is with the men on the roster the hell women have to go through is a whole level harder and more trying.

Kaladin

Next time you want to knock a WWE shirt design, know that it could be worse :

This is from one of those "For Fans Of ...." posts on Facebook:

14021566_1721788654748910_2635145600939176984_n.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
It took me so long to get the HHH school bus joke and I feel so ashamed. Like 20 minutes later I'm back at work and suddenly it hits me.

Top Bottom