• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Next time you want to knock a WWE shirt design, know that it could be worse :

This is from one of those "For Fans Of ...." posts on Facebook:

14021566_1721788654748910_2635145600939176984_n.jpg

is that a reenactment of what happened with Stone Cold and Debra?

cordy

Banned
Just imagine how the internet would explode if Big Cass actually became champion tonight. That belt would officially become Arquette'd.

Mahonay

Banned
Kevin Owens winning, or a Reigns win turn off of a heel turn are the two outcomes that would be enjoyable to me.

Big Cass is worst case scenario.

Seth would be back to business as usual.

Fans wouldn't chant YOU DESERVE IT because Cass is seven foot tall and didn't wrestle in bingo halls.
#ShootMonday; You deserve it chants have long since lost their meaning because everyone gets it. When Bryan got them, it was great because of his long road to the title but just about everyone gets them now even when there isn't some underdog appeal to it.

Kaladin

I'm hot like salsa, you sawft like balsa,

You aint heard of me?

Well you probably oughtta

Nice to meetch

So good to seetch

Bros wanna act hard, need to take it easy

SAWFT

Zach

For a Few Dollars More was really good. Some really great shots and musicz. Probably better than the first movie, but I'm-a give it an 8 out of 10 anyway.

Does anybody have a gif of that Chair throw into the crowd they keep showing on Botchamania. Its a match with Chris Hero in it. The funniest thing ive seen in a while.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Taya is so fantastic. I find people either think she's wonderful or hate her. Anyone here hate her, and if so, why?

orioto

Good Art™
Tonight it's not only going to be the match result. it will be interesting to see how they book the 3 hours. What story they tell us. They have 3 hours to make a champ.

Toki767

Tonight it's not only going to be the match result. it will be interesting to see how they book the 3 hours. What story they tell us. They have 3 hours to make a champ.

They'll probably give everyone an interview segment.

That's all Raw knows how to do.

I got DMC HD collection from the humble bundle. I started with 1, which I'm told was a mistake. And tbh I think it may have been since it's so damn slow. But then again I only played Chapter 1. I think I'll put it on hold and just start up 3 instead, since that was what was advised. What does WrestlingGAF think of 1 vs 3?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got DMC HD collection from the humble bundle. I started with 1, which I'm told was a mistake. And tbh I think it may have been since it's so damn slow. But then again I only played Chapter 1. I think I'll put it on hold and just start up 3 instead, since that was what was advised. What does WrestlingGAF think of 1 vs 3?
1 is very good. 2 is easy to beat and not great. 3 is alright. It's better. Don't sleep on 1, it really is very good and challenging, plus the first Phantom fight feels so incredible. It was my "next Gen moment" jumping from dream cast to ps2

Top Bottom