• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Why didn't they have Rusev attack Roman then? That would have made more sense.

He'll just tweet about it like a little bitch.
Because it's all about the game and how you play it.

Why would Rusev attack him? Roman wins the belt it means he doesn't need to come for his own title. He's great. Such a smart man.

Cody_D165

Banned
I really hope jeriKO isn't over

Like if they put Jericho in some sort of douchey heel manager role for KO it would be the best thing ever

ReiGun

Rusev seems OK letting that stack of Ls Roman handed him go.

I really hope jeriKO isn't over

Like if they put Jericho in some sort of douchey heel manager role for KO it would be the best thing ever

Jericho trying to coach KO on being a proper champion while clearly angling for a title shot would be fun.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Owens vs Cesaro after Cesaro beats Sheamus in the Best of 7.

Reigns back down to the midcard for a bit.

Rollins vs HHH is a Mania match, not something you throwaway on a B-show. Have Rollins start with Jericho and work his way up to HHH.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
i brought up HHH vs Seth a few days back and how unfortunate Rollins' injury was and put a hamper for what would have inevitably led to him and HHH hashing it out this past Wrestlemania. My hope is, and it is possible, that they draw out this program and build a classic feud across the next several months maybe even leading into next Wrestlemania. The storyline building last year makes a lot of sense so i hope they get to rebuild.

Problem is, the program would have been stronger had Cena been in the picture.

They're not gonna push this off to Mania because I'm pretty sure they're gonna make Finn rematch Rollins at WM.

KingBroly

Banned
Owens vs Cesaro after Cesaro beats Sheamus in the Best of 7.

Reigns back down to the midcard for a bit.

Rollins vs HHH is a Mania match, not something you throwaway on a B-show. Have Rollins start with Jericho and work his way up to HHH.

So...for Owens:
Triple Threat
Jericho
Survivor Series v. Smackdown
Sheamus/Cesaro

That leads into Rumble, which...might be Brock Lesnar?

HHH got a generation of smarks to hate his guts so much that even when he's consistently the best heel for several years, they can't give him props.

People who don't like HHH can stick it, brother.

i brought up HHH vs Seth a few days back and how unfortunate Rollins' injury was and put a hamper for what would have inevitably led to him and HHH hashing it out this past Wrestlemania. My hope is, and it is possible, that they draw out this program and build a classic feud across the next several months maybe even leading into next Wrestlemania. The storyline building last year makes a lot of sense so i hope they get to rebuild.

Problem is, the program would have been stronger had Cena been in the picture.
Fuck that. Get this shit over with by Survivor Series please. If he truly knows what's beat for business, he'll stay off the television. I mean people were sick if him 13 years ago. What makes you think they still want him now? I wish Stephanie married Macho Man. I mean he'd probably still be with us right now, may god rest his soul, and b we wouldn't be wondering if that damn rumour is true or not. And c, the b- player would be irrelevant as he should be. Shawn should've left him to rot in wCw. Terra Ryzing.

Barrage

Its hilarious how much HHH brings out the Mark in people. My buddy just had a 25 minute temper tantrum over his involvement.

H made that moment a lot more interesting than Owens winning clean while being a Heel, which would've been fucking idiotic.

Now they have a hook for next week.

Its hilarious how much HHH brings out the Mark in people. My buddy just had a 25 minute temper tantrum over his involvement.

H made that moment a lot more interesting than Owens winning clean while being a Heel, which would've been fucking idiotic.

Now they have a hook for next week.

14124121_10104592410344884_1266903386_o.png
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Toki767

Charlotte had no respect for the business, being a delightful addition to commentary and not overtly heelish #POPPED

You mean she has too much respect for the business.

Because that's how heels used to be. Play up their opponent so that when she beats them, she looks better.

If your 3 hour show needs the return of a guy people got sick of decades ago just to maybe possibly get ratings to stay the same (if not go up a tad) for the following week's 3 hour show, you have to be aware you fucked up something really bad somewhere down the road. Even if you'll never be able to admit it aloud to others because "it appears weak"

If your 3 hour show needs the return of a guy people got sick of decades ago just to maybe possibly get ratings to stay the same (if not go up a tad) for the following week's 3 hour show, you have to be aware you fucked up something really bad somewhere down the road. Even if you'll never be able to admit it aloud to others because "it appears weak"

the state of the biz.

And I bet that moment won't even be enough to give them the pop they do hoped it would really be. Last year the problem wasn't Seth, it was Hunter abd Stephanie. No one wants to watch a 3 hr raw as it is and they definitely don't want that McMahon Helmsley shit from 2000 polluting their television. A whole hour worth of the authority? Yeah of course people are tunning out. Congratulations, if your ratings suck this week yhen you're in even more deep shit in a few weeks.

And I bet that moment won't even be enough to give them the pop they do hoped it would really be. Last year the problem wasn't Seth, it was Hunter abd Stephanie. No one wants to watch a 3 hr raw as it is and they definitely don't want that McMahon Helmsley shit from 2000 polluting their television. A whole hour worth of the authority? Yeah of course people are tunning out. Congratulations, if your ratings suck this week yhen you're in even more deep shit in a few weeks.

I want HHH. I'll buy 2000 Nielsen boxes and tune them all to Raw only when he's on.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'd rather have Cass as champ than see any of this shit.

Fuck man, it's hard to come up with ideas for anything when the roster is so thin. You're basically stuck running any combination of Reigns and Rollins vs Owens, Jericho, Sheamus and Rusev until Finn comes back.

Best thing about this whole situation will be Jericho pulling a Starscream and trying to get some free title shots and take credit for everything.

Also when they need Owens to get some actual heat and he kills The New Day or something.

cordy

Banned
Owens is so dropping that belt by Survivor Series. The Canadians will be mad.

I think maybe TLC/Rumble but we'll see.

Styles is a different story. We're not going to have 2 lead heel champions have a 5+ month title reign at the same time. I see Styles grabbing the belt from Ambrose at Survivor Series and holding it until he loses it at Rumble.

Fail to defend your wife's honor brehs.
LOL. I bet he won't interrupt Roman's entrance again.

Y'all deserve all of this!

Fuck man, it's hard to come up with ideas for anything when the roster is so thin. You're basically stuck running any combination of Reigns and Rollins vs Owens, Jericho, Sheamus and Rusev until Finn comes back.
Yeah...I know. Jericho deserves better than Rollins though.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I think maybe TLC/Rumble but we'll see.

Styles is a different story. We're not going to have 2 lead heel champions have a 5+ month title reign at the same time. I see Styles grabbing the belt from Ambrose at Survivor Series and holding it until he loses it at Rumble.

Styles/Cena 3 at Mania with Big Match John winning #16 seems like the lock of the century right now.

Top Bottom