• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

cordy

Banned
Who do we see in ME for SD at WM?

Cena(c)/Ambrose

Styles gets the belt from Ambrose, holds it for a bit before losing it to Cena for his 16th and then Ambrose takes it from Cena. Styles goes against Orton for WM and gets a win. Both Ambrose and Styles (newer guys) get big wins while Cena and Orton (older guys) put over them.

Pikma

Banned
I posted on page before yours. You're as clumsy as Dean Ambrose, friend. <3

Stfu, Pikma get this motherfucker!

HEY SOMEWHATGRAVY, LOOK BEHIND YOU!

chair.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I gotta hand it to WWE. Roman's stage setup is really fantastic looking.

CrIXXbbVYAAcOsy.jpg

ITS

HAPPENING

not DBry in ring but an actual continuation of this feud silly

I know there's 0.000000001% chance but I have the faintest hope that this is leading to farewell match. Despite the harshness of it, Miz is correct. He works a very safe style and if Bryan could reign himself in he could easily
lose to
the Miz.

cordy

Banned
Here's how I see WM playing out. Mind you I'm not sure about Taker because if he wrestles Cena then someone else takes his spot in the SD main event but

- WWE Universal Title: Owens(c) vs Balor

- WWE World Title: Cena(c) vs Ambrose

- Raw Women's Title: Sasha(c) vs Bayley

- Smackdown Women's Title: Nikki(c) vs Becky

- Lesnar vs Reigns

- Triple H vs Rollins

- Styles vs Orton

- Ziggler vs Wyatt

- United States Title: Rusev vs Zayn vs Cesaro vs Sheamus

- Intercontinental Title Ladder Match: Miz(c) vs Kane vs Corbin vs Crews vs Slater vs Rhyno vs Kalisto

- Raw Tag Titles: The Club(c) vs Enzo and Cass vs New Day

- SD Tag Titles: American Alpha(c) vs Harper and Rowan vs Usos vs Breezango

- Multi-Women Match

- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

You got all the belts plus 2 major feuds for each brands. You also get Styles and Ambrose getting single wins at WM (which they haven't gotten yet), Cena and Orton putting guys over.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, EVERYONE looks like a million bucks on their entrance. What a great new set. Jesus!

Sephzilla

Actually, EVERYONE looks like a million bucks on their entrance. What a great new set. Jesus!

It really is a much better upgrade over the old one.

Part of me still wishes that they'd go back to using a smaller set though. That live event set they used for that Roadblock special event felt like a nice hybrid of old school / new school. It also made all of the wrestlers feel HUGE because they werent being dwarfed by a set and were right up next to smaller fans

somedevil

WWE viewership for 8/29:

8pm: 3.392
9pm; 3.438
10pm: 3.409

Avg: 3.413

Best rating in a while. The viewership stayed to watch the title match and the 3rd hour had the highest rating of all 3 hours for the 18-49 crowd.

Next week will be interesting to see how the viewership reacts to the Owens win.

Watched the documentary with Bret and HBK. What a weird situation. Bret was immature to get so worked up about Shawn saying he wouldn't put him over, given the chance, even if Bret tried to reconcile one last time. To Bret's defense, though, he did throw some decent solutions to relinquishing the belt but Vince had to be stubborn.

I dunno. I feel like both Bret and Shawn were being stubborn and childish and the rivalry really didn't need to go as far as it did.

imBask

Banned
Here's an actual Vince McMahon style WM prediction:

MAIN EVENT :Goldberg w/ Kane vs Lesnar w/ Rock
HHH (c) vs Rollins
Orton (c) vs Cena
Headbangers (c) vs Bushwackers
The Club(c) vs New Day
Dana (c) vs Charlotte
Nia Jax (c) vs everyone
Harper and Rowan (c) vs Usos
preshow : KO vs Sheamus

everyone else can fuck off in the Battle Royale, buncha little twerps

cordy

Banned
Bret grew up in the dungeon. He's a shooter.

Yeah.

There's 3 things you get out of a standard Bret interview.

- Cody Rhodes praise
- Dark humor
- Gun reference

Sometimes he mentions a shot at Trips or Rollins but those others are pretty standard.
Here's an actual Vince McMahon style WM prediction:

MAIN EVENT :Goldberg w/ Kane vs Lesnar w/ Rock
HHH (c) vs Rollins
Orton (c) vs Cena
Headbangers (c) vs Bushwackers
The Club(c) vs New Day
Dana (c) vs Charlotte
Nia Jax (c) vs everyone
Harper and Rowan (c) vs Usos
preshow : KO vs Sheamus

everyone else can fuck off in the Battle Royale

Gotta give you props for throwing Sheamus in the pre-show, that's a damn clever detail lol.

Sephzilla

Watched the documentary with Bret and HBK. What a weird situation. Bret was immature to get so worked up about Shawn saying he wouldn't put him over, given the chance, even if Bret tried to reconcile one last time. To Bret's defense, though, he did throw some decent solutions to relinquishing the belt but Vince had to be stubborn.

I dunno. I feel like both Bret and Shawn were being stubborn and childish and the rivalry really didn't need to go as far as it did.

Vince being worried that Bret would take the WWF title to WCW was both embarrassingly ignorant of Vince and also hilariously hypocritical.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I gotta say, Big Cass looked like he belonged up there last night. He has "it" - even though I didn't used to think he did.

Fantomex

It honestly didn't. But in the end it's pretty simple, it was Vince's company. Sometimes I feel he forgot to remind people of that.

Sephzilla

I gotta say, Big Cass looked like he belonged up there last night. He has "it" - even though I didn't used to think he did.

I think the other three did a good job of making Cass look good, and then the booking did a good job of getting him out of the match before he became stale. All things factored in the match did a great job of making Cass look good.

imBask

Banned
Is it just me, or does Titus O'neil lack the charisma of a door stop? This guy makes Ahmed Johnson look entertaining.

The way he was shit talking the crowd down in NXT during his short trip made me think he could actually become a huge star

I might've been wrong after all

Top Bottom