• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Do you guys think Vince (the real one, not ours) has ever been worked?

What about being worked into a Shoot

Over dinner, McMahon made his offer clear to Race. $250,000 was his if he jumped to the WWF. Race knew what a coup this would be for McMahon if he acquired the services of the NWA World Champion. He also knew that McMahon would need his answer that same night. Despite the financial temptation, Race could not turn his back on the organization that had given him so much nor could he ignore his personal code of honor that demanded that he drop the title to Ric Flair as promised. Race told McMahon no, unaware that by now, McMahon was used to getting what he wanted. After the dinner, an irate McMahon launched himself at Race only to find himself caught in a crossface. Race was ready to snap McMahon’s neck but his wife provided the voice of reason that saved McMahon’s life.

bjork

I go away to play my pirate phone game and finally check out some fallout 4 mods and you guys get all ugly on each other.

I was actually thinking about a forum vacation, but it appears my presence is needed. Perhaps now more than ever.

5zPeU5S.jpg

Hasney

I go away to play my pirate phone game and finally check out some fallout 4 mods and you guys get all ugly on each other.

I was actually thinking about a forum vacation, but it appears my presence is needed. Perhaps now more than ever.

5zPeU5S.jpg

And to fight for the right price, even if the price was agreed prior to the night you were supposed to fight.

bjork

Jim Hellwig is what you bring to the table to curb a heated LGBT social discussion?!

Do you bring a canister of gasoline to put out a fire when one breaks out as well?

You know, I suppose I could say yes, because he was probably too far gone in his views by the time he changed his name to Warrior?

Sorry I'm late to this, but is Finn's arm legit broken?

Six months on the shelf. What a drag for him.

Hasney

Since the WCW Cruiserweights got me into wrestling, if it wasn't for Rey, I might not be in this very thread. So you should all count your lucky stars he graced us with his presence.

Dislocated shoulder/torn labrum yes

I like you lol I don't know what it is but you're not a mark like most of us.

You know, I suppose I could say yes, because he was probably too far gone in his views by the time he changed his name to Warrior?

Six months on the shelf. What a drag for him.

Nah, 6 mo hiatus to work on his promo skills.

Love Finn tho

Shoot broken

Arm broken would probably be better than what he actually has, a torn labrum requiring surgery.

Thanks. I knew I could count on wrasslegaf to give me the latest. I almost thought it was work, if it was, i would legit swear off wrestling.

In lighter news, Roode could be dropped into the main roster at any time and Glorious would get him over. He already had the 'IT factor' in general, now he's got something else for fans to latch on.

Jericho is awesome, I've been down on him in the previous return runs just wishing for any semblance of the "My holds!" type person we all loved, he really has displayed that good stuff this run.

The "DELETE!" chants on Raw was my fav part of the night. Matt Hardy is a genius, honestly.

In lighter news, Roode could be dropped into the main roster at any time and Glorious would get him over. He already had the 'IT factor' in general, now he's got something else for fans to latch on.

Jericho is awesome, I've been down on him in the previous return runs just wishing for any semblance of the "My holds!" type person we all loved, he really has displayed that good stuff this run.

The "DELETE!" chants on Raw was my fav part of the night. Matt Hardy is a genius, honestly.

A Jericho/Roode feud would be great. Don't even try and turn either of them just let them both be smug assholes.

Hasney

I now wish Rey Mysterio had been tragically retired in Mexico in 1995.

He'd have found a way to me. Possibly a slow motion run across a beach somewhere while I see him and drop my churros.

Better than my reason. Mine ended up roid raging and killing his family.

Whoops...

Ah well, a lot of people who liked 80's wrestling reason turned out to be a racist and they may have now seen his dick before he ploughed his friends wife.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Putting Bayley on Raw is a weird decision.

I mean, I guess when you think about it they basically have Sasha, Charlotte and Bayley, but they do at least have Dana who gets reasonable amounts of air time.

SD has what, Becky? And Carmella the Heat Killer.

bjork

I mean, I guess when you think about it they basically have Sasha, Charlotte and Bayley, but they do at least have Dana who gets reasonable amounts of air time.

tumblr_o72dz4xDEd1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Queen Alexa, silly goose.

Hasney

But Sasha is out. They could always do trades when needed.

I still feel SD has the better womens division.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

All the women on SD seem to be relevant at least. Raw is basically the Charlotte division.

Toki767

Meltzer with some amazing insight.

Alvarez: What's Cass ever done to deserve a shot at the championship?

Meltzer: He's 7ft tall and you can't teach that.

GunBR

SD is basically the return of the Diva's division (except for Becky)
Bayley there would be strange

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I actually quite like that idea but they'd have to actually pull the trigger on Alexa being pushed.

Bring in the Empress of Tomorrow imo

Top Bottom