• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

That better be a career trajectory changing moment right there.

I want that replayed across the internet, replayed multiple times on the next SD.

SD has a huge advantage being a two hour show. They get to cut out all the filler and crap. The show flows so much better. And when it's over I'm excited to see more next week and not completely over it like with Raw.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
FWIW, Bryan spoke highly of Miz in his book.

Bryan said he wrestles like a coward, which is kayfabe and true.

Sure, he's a heel for one, and two Miz has publicly mentioned before about how some of the guys in the back hated him because of his background. So you have a great angle with some truth to push the kayfabe.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Been a legit fan of The Miz for years. He's my Honkey Tonk Man or Ted Dibiase of this era. Underappreciated, fills a huge hole, plays his character well, puts people over, legit heel, everyone around him / matches up with him looks better (Riley, Sandow, Morrison, Ziggler, etc.), and he has improved his wrestling to be functional and, at times, on par with most of his peers in the midcard.

That's what years of being forced to dress outside the locker room and Benoit hazings will lead you towards. Pent up rage, anger, and fire. Incredible work I must say again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
giphy.gif

Bryan: "I'd wrestle again if they (WWE) let me.

Miz: "Yeah well if you're so passionate why not quit and go wrestle in bingo halls (the indies)!?"

SHIIIIIT

Ithil

Bryan: "I'd wrestle again if they (WWE) let me.

Miz: "Yeah well if you're so passionate why not quit and go wrestle in bingo halls (the indies)!?"

SHIIIIIT

Of course, the deal here is Bryan tried to do just that but he's under contract for years to come.

DMczaf

The "burn" rings hollow as fuck when you realize the "real" shoot is that Bryan is being forced to work the remaining years of his contract by Vince...

The "burn" rings hollow as fuck when you realize the "real" shoot is that Bryan is being forced to work the remaining years of his contract by Vince...

I was just thinking this and it's fucked up.

Keep Bryan in contract with WWE so he can't leave to go wrestle for other promotions is fucked up. I l feel bad for Bryan now.

Tagyhag

I was just thinking this and it's fucked up.

Keep Bryan in contract with WWE so he can't leave to go wrestle for other promotions is fucked up. I l feel bad for Bryan now.

You shouldn't, they're the only thing keeping the guy from killing himself.

I love Bryan but he's insane, I don't see why Brie won't talk sense into him.

Miz bodied that fool.

Also what the fuck is the point of that show? Like what are they even addressing? Is it kayfabe commish Bryan commenting? Is he shoot criticizing Miz as a worker, or work criticizing Miz as a heel? LIke what the fuck is even going on? Even Miz seems confused about whether he should respond in character or not. WWE can't figure out if they want to be a legit sport, a reality show, or a fucking carnie fed. Their messaging in general is terrible.

I'm sure he's being paid well. No need to feel sorry for him only having to work a day or two a week.

There's more to life than the bread, breh.

Bryan isn't after most material things and he was gonna enroll in ASU to get a degree in Biology or some shit. Now he can't cause he's gotta play GM in a fake sports show. Fuck dude what the hell are they gonna do going forward with this? I mean he's seriously not gonna come back right? Right?! Like what's the next logical step if you can't do that? Jesus this all mental right now.

Top Bottom