• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Caderfix

Has Matt finally gone too far with Brother Nero? Did he do something worse than ruining his lawn?

Jeff is no longer Jeff, he's now Brother Nero and is Broken as well.

I just think the whole thing is bad, since the start. It's not entertaining to me, it's just cringe worthy.

Can we get a shoot video with blue about his opinion on creative constantly being ending his posts with roll ups? think new bookers are needed
The grossest dog shit ever, just like the writers, they're horrible and they try to book me like I'm some bad act during show time at the Apollo. Fuck the sandman!

Hasney

Wellnessgeddon didn't happen. Wrestling Twitter let me down again. Smh.

P8Ctz72.gif

Zach

You know, I used to kind of like Triple H's "My Time" song. But this journey, hearing it so frequently, has made me dread it. It sucks. And Triple H sucks.

I'm gonna keep hoping this allegedly amazing 2000 Triple H shows up, though.

Barrage

You know, I used to kind of like Triple H's "My Time" song. But this journey, hearing it so frequently, has made me dread it. It sucks. And Triple H sucks.

I'm gonna keep hoping this allegedly amazing 2000 Triple H shows up, though.

If you don't like him by now, you never will. Most of the fun stuff (The Cactus Jack feud, the Taka RAW match, the Ironman) has already happened. THere's still some great matches upcoming, but if you don't like him they're not gonna change your mind.

Zach

If you don't like him by now, you never will. Most of the fun stuff (The Cactus Jack feud, the Taka RAW match, the Ironman) has already happened. THere's still some great matches upcoming, but if you don't like him they're not gonna change your mind.
I actually haven't seen the Iron Man. I'm up to it, but I don't want to watch until I can do so without interruption.

And that Rumble match with Cactus was amazing... but then he's right back to crappy Triple H. I was hoping that was him turning a corner, but it's not at all. It's still Triple H, but now he opens every RAW with a droning 15-minute promo.

CWC tapings starting soon. Excited to see some of the matches tonight. So what's everyone thinking in terms of a final four and/or winner right now? I really could see any of the guys left, outside of Kendrick, winning it all.

Here are the QF matchups as a reminder:

Akira Tozawa vs. Gran Metalik

Noam Dar vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

Brian Kendrick vs. Kota Ibushi

Rich Swann vs. TJ Perkins

Barrage

CWC tapings starting soon. Excited to see some of the matches tonight. So what's everyone thinking in terms of a final four and/or winner right now? I really could see any of the guys left, outside of Kendrick, winning it all.

I'd say Metallik or Swann.

I'm going to assume Tozawa, Sabre, Ibushi and TJ.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know what you're talking about.

giphy.03uuj9.gif

THIS IS WRESTLING CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

that's what happens when someone shoots

gotta just ignore it going forward

The only egregious part is the last flippy dance move.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Summerslam 1999 is a show I watched last night. It's a pretty okay show, but it's definitely the one that puts people who hate HHH on that path as he's finally "top" heel...but he doesn't quite deserve it yet. That's built into the character though and a natural response as he did kinda, sorta...win last night clean as a sheet only to be screwed over. This RAW is another memorable one. First appearance of "Miss Kitty". First appearance of Lilian Garcia (because Fink is a Jericholic now) and some other stuff.

Hasney

I was worried that the Broken Matt gimmick jumped the shark when Jeff was broken, but he is playing his part too. Probably the best work of Jeff Hardys career too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was worried that the Broken Matt gimmick jumped the shark when Jeff was broken, but he is playing his part too. Probably the best work of Jeff Hardys career too.
He's finally different. Been a long time coming. He's as into this as Matt is, I hope it lasts a year and leaves a permanent change.

Marvel

could never
Jeff's obselete theme is so good, as is his new persona. This whole Broken Hardy thing has got me back into TNA.

cordy

Banned
Tbh I think this Styles/Ambrose feud (hell Ambrose's next 8 months) will be used to propel and evolve his character. Styles is being built up and he'll end up with the belt but the thing is that Ambrose has commented a lot about staying on top. He hasn't faced anybody like Styles yet so I think once Styles takes the title Ambrose will probably become crazier, cut more promos and will do whatever to get the title back. He mentioned that with Rollins but he still kept the title. Who knows what'll happen once he loses it.

Smart idea tbh. AJ is probably winning at Survivor Series and Ambrose will probably get the title back from someone (not sure who) at WM next year. Styles will probably run through Ziggler, Wyatt and Orton before he either loses it back to Cena or loses it back to Ambrose.

Top Bottom