• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

It would be really weird to me that for a business that bases itself on being a total work and fooling fans, that they couldn't get Punk back in WWE if he wins his UFC fight on a one match basis with the following storyline:

- Brocks gloating after a win against someone
- Cult of personality hits, no indication of it beforehand, so massive pop
- Punk's idea is 'I did what no-one else in that locker room has done - except you. I left, I went to UFC, and I won. And now I'm back to show Brock Lesnar that it doesn't matter whether it's UFC or WWE, I'm the best in the world'

That's a wrestlemania match right there. Capitalise on Brock's rapidly falling stock before it is too late, and just hope CM Punk wins before you book it, but come on

do these guys not know how to make money or what. whatever problems punk has with vince etc just fix em. stop being babies. simple.
The key part about all of this is that it's less if the WWE wants Punk back but rather does Punk want to come back.

Also if anything, I figure Punk somehow winning his first match would guarantee he definitely doesn't come back.

Fucking please no.
Looking at the woman who's gonna dethrone Asuka, beat Charlotte for the belt and be inserted to make Backlash a seven pack challenge to pin Becky clean, bay-bee!

Let's roll up Zach together, he's trying to make us fight and I heard him say something not positive about Kane
Zach's been running at the mouth about Kane saying that we have bad taste yet he takes up for Goldberg, at least Kane doesn't end careers. Usually Kane helps extend careers; having Seth put himself out for a few months only helped the business.

He also reignited the hack and slash film genre.

Also Kane's appeared in a 5 star match, which is hard to say for Goldberg.

ZACH! YOU'RE ABOUT TO FEELLLL.... A RUSH!

Fox318

vqQVZNL.jpg

The key part about all of this is that it's less if the WWE wants Punk back but rather does Punk want to come back.

Also if anything, I figure Punk somehow winning his first match would guarantee he definitely doesn't come back.

I maintain that HHH taking over will close the door on Punk coming back. If he ever does want to come back, he'll do it while Vince is around. HHH being the guy he'll have to see will just make those feelings linger more

Menome

If you're posting in WrassleGAF always be prepared for someone that will try and roll you up. Never know when someone is gonna try and shoot on you in the middle of a match dude. Everyone thinks about going into business for themselves maaaan. Get that rub off of you at your expense.

Dude. Brother...

*rolls up Mahonay, then puts him in the Watchtower Lock*

Zach

Zach's been running at the mouth about Kane saying that we have bad taste yet he takes up for Goldberg, at least Kane doesn't end careers. Usually Kane helps extend careers; having Seth put himself out for a few months only helped the business.

He also reignited the hack and slash film genre.

Also Kane's appeared in a 5 star match, which is hard to say for Goldberg.

ZACH! YOU'RE ABOUT TO FEELLLL.... A RUSH!
But Goldberg was entertaining a lot of the time. Whereas Kane... had Paul Bearer who was hilarious! :D

Recall

So the only wrestlers at the moment who I'm invested in to the point I care about their PPV match outcomes are Owens and Styles.

I really want AJ to succeed to the level where he is fondly remembered as one of the best wrestlers in the post 2000 era and is given the respect he deserves. He has worked so hard since I first saw him in ROH in 2002. I think he is well on his way to earning a spot in people's minds as a very talented performer.

What's crazy about AJ is I felt he had hit his peak in 2005 but he just doesn't stop being entertaining, he has had an awesome career so far and hope he has many more years to come.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watching more NWA at my lunch. It's a good reminder that Jimmy Garvin is a treasure.

Barrage

Just accidentally deleted my save of Pokemon Ruby I was working on. 10 Hours in, just long enough to discourage me from trying again.

I feel like Finn in that picture.

Caderfix

I'm listening to Talk is Jericho with Matt Hardy... It's sad to see the Hardy Boys like this. Jeff is one of my favorites ever and Matt was awesome, but this is straight up terrible.

I know a lot of people like this #Broken thing, but, man... Fuck that.

I know I'm super late but SF Third Strike is amazing lol. Bought a cheap ps3 to catch up on games I missed.

3rd Strike and Garou are the best ever. Have fun

Marvel

could never
I know I'm super late but SF Third Strike is amazing lol. Bought a cheap ps3 to catch up on games I missed.

Recall

It's incredible.

My brother is terrible at fighters but when he visits he loves to body me in third strike.

Mastering just normal attacks can take you a long way, you don't have to be crazy with combos and cancels, some solid fundamentals and it can be a fun time.

It's incredible.

My brother is terrible at fighters but when he visits he loves to body me in third strike.

Mastering just normal attacks can take you a long way, you don't have to be crazy with combos and cancels, some solid fundamentals and it can be a fun time.

To put this in wrestling terms: work on your ground game and don't worry about the flippies.

Lothar

Banned
I'm listening to Talk is Jericho with Matt Hardy... It's sad to see the Hardy Boys like this. Jeff is one of my favorites ever and Matt was awesome, but this is straight up terrible.

I know a lot of people like this thing, but, man... Fuck that.

What's terrible?

I think it's also pretty obvious that the SD lead writer is the old NXT writer now. If something isn't working, he'll just change it, like turning Carmella

He probably feels like he can cater less to Vince than the rest of the writers, seeing as he is really Triple H's guy.

Nekofrog

Banned
Can we get a shoot video with blue about his opinion on creative constantly ending his posts with roll ups? think new bookers are needed

Top Bottom