• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

According to Forbes’ Anthony DiMoro, despite Daniel Bryan retiring back in February of this year, WWE has not officially closed the door on a possible Bryan in-ring return. The following is an excerpt from the Forbes report:

As of now, WWE is planning to continue the angle of wrestlers calling out Bryan for his retirement and taunting Bryan for not being able to wrestle. WWE knows it’s a hot button topic with fans and will continue to tease a Bryan return. While, at this time, it still remains unlikely that Bryan returns to the ring in the future, WWE has “not completely shut the door on a Daniel Bryan return to the ring”.

Seems like not a good idea.

Lmao Ministry of Darkness was amazing. Christian gave away where they were hiding Steph so Undertaker flogs him, but Gangrel and Edge were like fuck this.

Also Mideon is taller than Farooq and Bradshaw.

Hasney

Lmao Ministry of Darkness was amazing. Christian gave away where they were hiding Steph so Undertaker flogs him, but Gangrel and Edge were like fuck this.

Also Mideon is taller than Farooq and Bradshaw.

At some point the whole Brood just go "Eh, Undertakers kind of a dick" and just bail. It's great.

his wrestlemania pre show match against ziggler you mean?

:3
giphy.gif

Recall

From a storyline or kayfabe point of view, AJ beating Cena shows AJ has the skills to take the title from Ambrose. Who has Ambrose beat to showcase he has better skills? He certainly doesn't have the experience as the commentary team keep telling me of everything AJ has accomplished.

Ambrose should be shitting himself and doing what ever he can to avoid the match he knows he can't win.

From a storyline or kayfabe point of view, AJ beating Cena shows AJ has the skills to take the title from Ambrose. Who has Ambrose beat to showcase he has better skills? He certainly doesn't have the experience as the commentary team keep telling me of everything AJ has accomplished.

Ambrose should be shitting himself and doing what ever he can to avoid the match he knows he can't win.

HE WAS IN THE SHIELD MAGGLE

Barrage

Ambrose just won the Triple Threat, featuring Reigns who has kayfabe beat Styles like a drum.

cordy

Banned

Ambrose beat Rollins and Reigns clean. Besides that, Ambrose beat Jericho clean twice (Jericho beat AJ at WM) and besides that Ambrose (although it makes no sense) was said to take "Brock Lesnar to the limit at WM" according to the commentators as weird as that is. And besides even that that, Ambrose beat AJ less than 2 months ago on Raw. Ambrose squashed Ziggler at SS and Ziggler almost beat Styles a few days later on SD.

He's probably the strongest guy kayfabe-wise next to Lesnar on the roster if you don't count Taker.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
A beat B and B beat C therefore C can't beat A is a silly way of trying to justify wrestling storylines.

Barrage

A beat B and B beat C therefore C can't beat A is a silly way of trying to justify wrestling storylines.

The argument wasn't who can beat who, it was that Ambrose should be terrified of Styles and avoiding the matchup. Which makes no sense because Ambrose has beaten guys that have pinned Styles, AND has been on a tear in the WWE since Mania while Styles still hasn't won two PPVs in a row. That, combined with Ambrose's "don't give a shit" character, is enough to say that Dean ducking Styles would be weird as fuck.

cordy

Banned
Yeah...I mean from a storyline standpoint Ambrose stood up to Lesnar and didn't back down. Why would he be afraid of Styles of all people? I mean it's not like he didn't pin him a few months ago on live tv.

That makes no sense.

Top Bottom