• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Christopher

I was reading the Here Comes the Pain comments and I LOVED that game, the roster feels so "complete" too mixing the best of the past and the present. I also liked how in season the champions rotated and the belts would reflect that even if you played with your friends. Trish NEVER let go of the women's belt either I think I played that game for 2 years and she was always the women's champion.

Kaladin

Damnit G-Fex.....because of you I have the urge to fire up Here Comes The Pain. I'm giving Bully Ray the WWE singles run he deserves.

G-Fex

Damnit G-Fex.....because of you I have the urge to fire up Here Comes The Pain. I'm giving Bully Ray the WWE singles run he deserves.

Fuck Bully Ray he stole Victoria from me.

This game has stupid mechanics sometimes.

Everything I say pisses off other wrestlers (stupid)

Interfering with Victoria's match against Bully Ray should've been positive not bad for her.

Weaksauce.

Laserfrog

J.R. has a huge mouth
hiEM2.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Literally crying, Laserfrog you have a talent for this, an incredible talent

RVd7b.jpg

G-Fex

Ah well I spent too much time on that game anyways.

I got eliminated by Iron Shiek at the Royal Rumble.

There's a lesson in all this. Never try.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No, I know that. I'm wondering what it's supposed to be in the game. As well as how accurate they got his other tattoos.
Most his tattoos are spot on, but they'd always leave out Cobra and Pepsi because it would cost money to use them in a game, but they'd usually just leave his skin completely blank on the shoulders. This time, they're doing something that looks like the logo but isn't instead.

Enfinit

WWE 13 is going to be complete crap

I just tried to play WWE '12 again last night and continued my career mode from where I left off last time I played (roughly 4-6 months ago). I couldn't even get passed my first match as Sheamus (don't know why they forced me to start as that fuck), but when I picked it back up I BEAT "DASHING" CODY RHODES IN A SINGLES MATCH. I'M SO EXCITED THAT I ACTUALLY WON THAT I'MMA GO PLAY IT SOME MORE.

And I tried Universe mode and HOLY FUCK that was boring as shit.

G-Fex

I just tried to play WWE '12 again last night and continued my career mode from where I left off last time I played (roughly 4-6 months ago). I couldn't even get passed my first match as Sheamus (don't know why they forced me to start as that fuck), but when I picked it back up I BEAT "DASHING" CODY RHODES IN A SINGLES MATCH. I'M SO EXCITED THAT I ACTUALLY WON THAT I'MMA GO PLAY IT SOME MORE.

And I tried Universe mode and HOLY FUCK that was boring as shit.

Yeah those games are god awful now. At least HCTP and the DoR games are so so much good that they can't be topped.

Universe mode is boring. I kinda don't even want to stream it anymore.

Enfinit

Yeah those games are god awful now. At least HCTP and the DoR games are so so much good that they can't be topped.

Universe mode is boring. I kinda don't even want to stream it anymore.

YOU BETTER STREAM YOSHI TATSU VS. A-RY CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH MONDAY NIGHT.

But anyways, I'll probably get through Career mode and put it down. If WWE '13 is anything like '12 (which, despite the fact that I haven't done much research, pretty much looks the same from what I can tell) I probably won't pick it up.

Doesn't really peak my interest right now, not to mention it comes out on Halloween. There's a slew of other games, like Assassin's Creed III and Halo 4, that I'll be dedicating my time to in the Fall. I'll either wait until it goes on sale for $20 on Black Friday (same with ACIII) or ask for it for Christmas.

Although I keep hearing All-Stars is really, really fun. Debating picking it up relatively soon, although can't decide whether to get it on the 3DS or 360. Seems like the kinda game that'd be a blast playing with buddies on your couch though.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Does anybody know why Macho Man left in 1995? He would have been great at the start of the attitude era.

Wasn't that around the time of the allegations of him doing stuff to Steph? :eek:

Also, I think WCW offered way more money as they usually did at the time. Plus Hogan was there.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Happy Birthday Hulk Hogan

DID YOU KNOW?

That Hulk Hogan is my grandfather's favorite wrestler?

If I ever encounter Hogan I should tell him that.

BlazinAm

Wasn't that around the time of the allegations of him doing stuff to Steph? :eek:

Also, I think WCW offered way more money as they usually did at the time. Plus Hogan was there.

Was there any proof? Macho left in 1994 so that would make her 17 or 18 at the time. Holy shit, that would explain why Vince would get so angry about any mention of Macho.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love KOCII it probably has the best wrestling system even if they move a bit slowly.

It's the only game I'm happy about losing in. I remember running Tenzan through NJPW to win the title and the last guy was Riki Choshu, and we just murdered each other in. Then he hit a lariat and finally won after like.. 30 minutes

Top Bottom