• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I like this Del Rio more than the upstanding, educated land owner. The black gear and scarf look great. Give this man a title

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just watched KENTA vs Bryan Danielson again, and I completely forgot how gimped Bryan Danielson's WWE moveset is. Like, Danielson barely even did kicks, and now that's the majority of his moves. Where's the airplane spin? where's the rolling elbow? Where's the SURFBOARD STRETCH?

Razorskin

----- ------
Hey guys, you can vote on a new Bryan Danielson shirt.

EFQM0.png

http://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=33764&source=fa_publisher

Kaladin

The 2013 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony is confirmed for Saturday 4/6 at Madison Square Garden.

WWE's Wrestlemania AXXESS event will take place inside the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ. This is the arena right next door to Metlife Stadium, home of Wrestlemania 29. It will be the first time that AXXESS will be held inside an Arena, as opposed to a convention center.

Monday Night Raw the day after Wrestlemania will also be held at The IZOD Center.

Why would I go to MSG for the Hall of Fame when everything else is in New Jersey?

Laserfrog

My WWE storyline is almost complete, but I must sleep. It is late, but what powers will J.R. gain from his new spleen? I just don't know, I just don't know. BAH GAWD

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Why would I go to MSG for the Hall of Fame when everything else is in New Jersey?

taxes/NHL/NBA/cost of renting out MSG for 3 days might be a problem

Since the AXXESS is taking up the entire arena, I guess they had no choice. MSG was the place for rasslin in the 80s and 90s so I expect it's fitting for that event.

You can bet Foley is going in with the Brooklyn Brawler.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
10 long and probably expensive miles in a cab.

You don't take a cab from the Meadowlands to MSG. There's a train for that. You take the train from the Meadowlands to Seacaucus where you switch trains and the very next (and last) stop is literally Madison Square Garden. It's two stops, is basically door to door, takes like 30 minutes, and costs $5.

Kaladin

When you think about it, WWE firing AW for this is just the same as WWE firing Daniel Bryan for choking that guy out with a tie.

I was dissapointed to learn Impact only got a .9 rating. It was such a good show.

I want to go to a TNA show live. I've heard that they're a blast.

Enfinit

I was dissapointed to learn Impact only got a .9 rating. It was such a good show.

I want to go to a TNA show live. I've heard that they're a blast.

TNA shows are awesome. I'm in Tampa, and am fortunate enough to live 15 minutes away from the FCW arena and a little over an hour outside Orlando where they (used to) film TNA. I haven't been able to get over there for a live on-air show, but the admission is free and they film it at one of the soundstages at the back of the Universal Studios theme park (it's actually part of where they used to film some of the old 90's Nickelodeon game shows, which is awesome).

If you're ever in Orlando visiting any of the theme parks, TNA's definitely worth the time. I mean, it is free after all.

Top Bottom