• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

somedevil

nYJm8.gif

The Macho Man/Stephanie stuff is just an urban legend, no more.

well no one knows. People who should know just shut up about it.

There has to be something big that happened between Vince and Savage though to explain what Savage was always a "no go" for most of the 00's.

I mean he even hired Bischoff and Hogan in the early 00's and they straight up tried to ruin Vince both in business and in court in the 90's.

Heck the only reason that got Savage in WWE All Stars and WWE games after that was people bitching that he wasn't in Legends of Wrestlemania.

Even Randy's brother thinks the Stephanie stuff was true but even he said he doesn't know for sure since they never talked about it.

I wouldnt be shocked if its something we dont know about. Maybe Savage boned some random underage girl that wasn't Stephanie and that cost the rift since he and Vince where super close at the time and Vince is apparently really against that sort of behavior.

I did read a interview with someone a few years ago who made a few comments about Savage and young groupies but it could have just been shit talking.

G-Fex

I'm pretty sure the other story about Macho Man beating the shit out of Vince cause he wanted to keep him as a commentator instead of letting him wrestle, knowing he still had some years in him left is more true than the pedophile shit

pants

I'm pretty sure the other story about Macho Man beating the shit out of Vince cause he wanted to keep him as a commentator instead of letting him wrestle, knowing he still had some years in him left is more true than the pedophile shit

As I understand it (i could be remembering this wrong) there are others who have legit beat the shit out of vince before, has he ever shook hands with any of those people?

You people are walking a fiiine liiine right now, yeah, finer than line between space and time, UH HUH. Vince McMahon TRIED TO CONTAIN THE MADNESS, yeah, so the Madness went where it wouldn't be con-tained.

DON'T DEGRADE THE CHAMPION AT ANY TIME!

As I understand it (i could be remembering this wrong) there are others who have legit beat the shit out of vince before, has he ever shook hands with any of those people?

Bret Hart?

Like I said there are plenty of people who Vince had massive fallouts with that he eventually made nice with but he never even tried with Savage.

There has to be something real messed up there.

steveovig

A fight between Macho and Vince isn't plausible seeing as how Macho was negotiating on one or two occasions to come back to the WWE, I think around 2000. Then, in the next couple years, something changed to how it is now. It has to be something big for Vince to have such negativity towards the guy for the last decade or so but not in the 90's.

the wwf website has an article up about del rio losing his title shot at the 'slam due to his actions on smackdown.

would mark out if Henry replaces him. Heel it up bookah!

I would be pretty happy to see Del Rio and Sheamus away from each other, this feud has been pretty sucky for like 5 months now, give another up and comer a chance to get Brogued into jobbery for a change, let Rhodes have a turn.

Enfinit

Well I just rage quit WWE '12...again. Fuck this game.

Isn't there a way in career mode where none of the CPU's do anything and I can just sit there and beat the crap outta 'em and plow through the story?

What about that video of Macho in gym talking about HHH and taking his girl? I think there might be one or two of them floating out there.

Anything is possible in that circus like atmosphere.

QNQb

Seriously, I'd love to 100% the game. How long did it take you?

Less than three days. I bought it cheap on release week, and wanted to sell it for more than I bought it. I think this was the last game I 100%ed too.

The "Win 50 times on Hard difficulty or higher in one session (Single Player)" one was annoying, as I got over 40 and the game glitched and I had to restart. I overcame though (90+ matches in a row).

Enfinit

Less than three days. I bought it cheap on release week, and wanted to sell it for more than I bought it. I think this was the last game I 100%ed too.

The "Win 50 times on Hard difficulty or higher in one session (Single Player)" one was annoying, as I got over 40 and the game glitched and I had to restart. I overcame though (90+ matches in a row).

That seems like a bitch and something I really don't even want to try, seeing that I can't even beat the first few beginning matches in career mode. I'mma try to get 'em all though. Goal is before Halo 4 drops.

Top Bottom