• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

Damn this is a long intermission. WWE could have done a Ryback squash, a Brodus Clay squash and a minority tag team match in this time.

DMczaf

I missed Smackdown but uh

SD_677_Photo_127.jpg

Why the fuck is Rey dressing as the gimp from Pulp Fiction now?

Pretty entertaining tweet bombs by A.W.
He's complaining to an audience that will never stop watching what he is upset about. It's pointless.

This is a lot of whining from a dude that made a rape joke. I'm not surprised he has a lot of followers that think rape jokes aren't bad.

"Saturn comes around WWE... The Morning Star watches. My light is brighter than yours......"

He's going full-on Matt Hardy.

Razorskin

----- ------
Beth Phoenix's title reign must be pretty long now.

Edit: holy fuck the diva's division has been buried so far I thought Beth was champ

mooooose

He's complaining to an audience that will never stop watching what he is upset about. It's pointless.

This is a lot of whining from a dude that made a rape joke. I'm not surprised he has a lot of followers that think rape jokes aren't bad.

"Saturn comes around WWE... The Morning Star watches. My light is brighter than yours......"

He's going full-on Matt Hardy.
He's being an idiot but I think he's just super frustrated. Dude was a crappy wrestler with a good physique, never given the chance to improve in the ring but was given multiple chances on the stick and did a pretty good job but couldn't get over for shit. He was stuck in some bullshit up until recently and he was giving it his all (even if it wasn't over) and he, after all the years in the system, got released over something he was genuinely apologetic about. Even worse, the dude probably thought that since he didn't get immediately released that he was in the clear.

I feel for the guy. He's being a stupid idiot and preaching to no one and he didn't really get over but he did lose his job and he gave it his all. I was always a supporter so I feel for the dude.

Top Bottom