• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
He's complaining to an audience that will never stop watching what he is upset about. It's pointless.

This is a lot of whining from a dude that made a rape joke. I'm not surprised he has a lot of followers that think rape jokes aren't bad.

Of course rape jokes are bad and he was an idiot for making the joke.

On the other hand, as it's been pointed out, this is the same company that just inducted a convicted rapist into their hall of fame.

Enfinit

Maybe it's you who sucks, Enfinit. Ever think of that?
It's a good possibility. But I don't think I suck enough to fail on easy.

yep RTWM is imbalanced, also enjoyed every other match being 3 on 1 backstage brawls

Yea, I just hit my first backstage brawl against Edge. I can LITERALLY beat the SHIT out of him for thirty minutes straight, yet he'll mount an unstoppable come back and win with one move. And the objective doesn't make any goddamn sense.

I want this game to be good. I want this game to be fun. I really, really do. But it's just not happening after all the chances I've given it.

Novid

Banned
The Macho Man/Stephanie stuff is just an urban legend, no more.

well no one knows. People who should know just shut up about it.

There has to be something big that happened between Vince and Savage though to explain what Savage was always a "no go" for most of the 00's.

I mean he even hired Bischoff and Hogan in the early 00's and they straight up tried to ruin Vince both in business and in court in the 90's.

Heck the only reason that got Savage in WWE All Stars and WWE games after that was people bitching that he wasn't in Legends of Wrestlemania.

Even Randy's brother thinks the Stephanie stuff was true but even he said he doesn't know for sure since they never talked about it.

I wouldnt be shocked if its something we dont know about. Maybe Savage boned some random underage girl that wasn't Stephanie and that cost the rift since he and Vince where super close at the time and Vince is apparently really against that sort of behavior.

I did read a interview with someone a few years ago who made a few comments about Savage and young groupies but it could have just been shit talking.

I'm pretty sure the other story about Macho Man beating the shit out of Vince cause he wanted to keep him as a commentator instead of letting him wrestle, knowing he still had some years in him left is more true than the pedophile shit

Macho's Issues with Steph makes no sense when King may have done worse and Vince still has him at Payroll. Steph even shooted that she had to do worse things for the Business. This was more Macho having years left and Vince giving the Book to both Shawn and Bret.

Novid

Banned
You know what eating into HHH mind now and forever?

He wasnt Steph's first choice. It was Eddy. IMO if she chose Eddy over him (or if Eddy didnt want to stay with Vickie) Benoit would be alive today, and Shaul would have AJ's spot as the DIVA's champ with D-Bry and CM Punk fighting over her and Cena jobbed out every night. Sounds Nepapistic right?

Better than we have now by a LONG shot. WHO would have thought we Have Haim Saban and Vince McMahon working together to destroy what ever is left of the Buisness? Doomsday is here and people are dancing in the streets for it. WHAT a shame.

DMczaf

GUYS.

7 DAYS UNTIL SUMMERSLAM.

DAYS.

iGPhyYK72JQB2.gif

tm24

I love everything about this image

leFoc.png

Good to see my boy Rush getting some great experience over at the G1. He should come back and be pushed to the freaking moon in CMLL instead of Not Mistico

Novid

Banned
Very rarely is any man a woman's first choice.

And thats why HHH will forever be trying to convince Steph.

Women will always have the first in the back of their mind. Always. Never changes.

For me, as a fan of the business - its the only version of justice that exist for all the shit the brand put us through for 9 or so years.

DMczaf

7 fucking days and I can tell you a whole... 2 confirmed matches

CM Punk vs. Cena vs. Big Slow

Sheamus vs...... wait Del Rio got replaced

ONLY ONE MATCH

You're forgetting about THE FIGHTERS.

THEY ARE FIGHTERS. THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. THEY FIGHT.

One man fights for himself, the other fights for THIS BUSINESS. AND HIS FAMILY. AND HIS KIDS.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You know what eating into HHH mind now and forever?

He wasnt Steph's first choice. It was Eddy. IMO if she chose Eddy over him (or if Eddy didnt want to stay with Vickie) Benoit would be alive today, and Shaul would have AJ's spot as the DIVA's champ with D-Bry and CM Punk fighting over her and Cena jobbed out every night. Sounds Nepapistic right?
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa there. What?

And don't be talking mess about ma boy Haim Saban.

strobogo

Banned
I've always thought the major issue with the Vince/Macho fallout had to do with Vince getting cut out of Slim Jim advert money when Randy jumped. When Savage left, Vince had a fairly heart felt goodbye wishing him the best of luck, which was something rarely if ever done, especially at that time. I feel like it was a "we will never do business again" thing, not a "you fucked my daughter" thing.

Watching NWA Hollywood and just saw one of the Crymetyme members interfering a match and cleaning house. Lol @ using the ern as a title cup trophy

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
this guy twisted his knee..they brought the stretcher out and he said no...shades of Mankind in HitC...he's going to keep going

awww mercy pinned ..match over

GM's are just shit in general.

Fell asleep just as the Briscoes tag was starting, now I gotta wait for the replay to go up to see the rest of the show. Highlight of the first half was probably Strong/Mondo, really enjoyed that match a hell of a lot more than I was expecting.

New Japan G1 Climax 22 Finals

1. G1 Climax - Block B:
MVP [8] beat Lance Archer [8] (10:50) with Irreversible Crisis.
2. G1 Climax - Block B:
Hiroyoshi Tenzan [8] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [8] (12:48) with a Moonsault Press.
3. G1 Climax - Block B:
Hirooki Goto [8] beat Tetsuya Naito [8] (11:05) with Shouten Kai.
4. G1 Climax - Block B:
Kazuchika Okada [10] beat Togi Makabe (9:33) with the Rainmaker.
5. G1 Climax - Block A:
Shelton Benjamin [8] beat Satoshi Kojima [8] (9:04) wih Paydirt.
6. G1 Climax - Block A:
Toru Yano [6] beat Naomichi Marufuji [8] (9:55) with the Urakasumi.
7. G1 Climax - Block A:
Yuji Nagata [8] beat Minoru Suzuki [8] (9:03) with a Backdrop Hold.
8. G1 Climax - Block A:
Karl Anderson [10] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [10] (11:15) with the Gun Stun.
9. G1 Climax - Final:
Kazuchika Okada beat Karl Anderson (23:19) with the Rainmaker.

Wow, sounds like an AWESOME final - and congratulations to
Machine Gun Karl Anderson on becoming the first gaijin to reach the G1 final since Rick Rude in 1992
! Also, really glad, but also unsurprised, to see
The Rainmaker pick up the win
. Can't wait until these shows start appearing, sounds like it was a great tournament this year.

strobogo

Banned
I'd really like to see Claudio and Christian get a 15 minute PPV match soon. There has been no given reason to give a shit about him so far. Stuck on SD or Superstars in squash matches with a bland as fuck gimmick that isn't going to get him any kind of reaction in either direction.

The only thing he has to get over on really is his look and in ring skill, and a competitive match against Christian is the best thing he's been involved with so far. Christian is a big guy who can bump around like someone Tyson Kidd's size. The pop up uppercut got the most real reaction of anything on the entire show Friday. They need a rematch show case on Raw so people can actually see him. Kind of like how Sandow has been on Raw lately and finally gets to move up.

AJ is terrible, on Smackdown it was like the first time I really thought faaack off AJ. Its so heartbreaking. :( Its not even a convincing character.

D-Bry getting belittled every week, reluctantly listens to her and does what she demands despite her having no control over him on that show and THEN GETS BEATEN UP for his troubles while everyone laughs. And still he's the bad guy? lol.

I'm pretty sure she's well past getting told to shut up occasionally revenge now. :|

Other than that its wonderful to see he controls like the entire crowd now lol, soooo good. Remember when he use to get the generic wrestler silence reaction? Amazing! I'm really happy for him. And yay Kaitlyn gets a match.

I liked seeing Sheamus get in trouble for his shit, that was really bothering me on Raw lol. I hope they don't lame it up though and make him lose his smile/strip him of the title just so he doesn't have to be beaten. :|

Reiko

Banned
WRASSLEGAF exclusive:

Kevin Nash told my friend at Wizard World in Chicago that he was joking around with that Eddie/Benoit/Punk/Bryan stuff. Also that interviewer pulled that quote from an older interview.

*Ninja Vanish* POOF!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
7 fucking days and I can tell you a whole... 2 confirmed matches

CM Punk vs. Cena vs. Big Slow

Sheamus vs...... wait Del Rio got replaced

ONLY ONE MATCH

You're forgetting about THE FIGHTERS.

THEY ARE FIGHTERS. THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. THEY FIGHT.

One man fights for himself, the other fights for THIS BUSINESS. AND HIS FAMILY. AND HIS KIDS.

Daniel Bryan vs Kane is confirmed as well. And Jericho vs Ziggler.

Punk vs Show vs Cena
Bryan vs Kane
H vs Bork
Y2J vs Sell Everything

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I think the PTP get their tag title shot next week...dunno if it'll be on youtube or on the ppv. They can't stretch this shit out much longer. They won the #1 contender spot 2 months ago.

Jericho vs. Ziggs

Ryback vs. Jinder

Layla and Kelly3 vs. Eve and ???

Brodus Clay vs. Sandow

solid ppv

minus 5 stars

Top Bottom