• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

G-Fex

Ok what's your problem with Orton now DM?

You seem to hate everything you're such a downer.

It's the month of Orton's prophetic return.

Sokantish

Ok what's your problem with Orton now DM?

You seem to hate everything you're such a downer.

It's the month of Orton's prophetic return.

Orton sucks. I don't know if there's another wrestler out there that tries as hard to be boring as Orton does. There might be people that are more boring than him, but at least they aren't doing it on purpose.

Enfinit

This reminds me of the BEST RKO...

HWfvJ.gif

That's actually a pretty sick RKO, Randy had to be pretty accurate to slide off the back of the car and not hurt himself. Although this is obviously the best RKO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvKvAhRTXu8

EYE HERE VOUICES EN MA HEED DAY CUM TU ME DAY ONDERSTUND

Does theSummerslam card look good or what?
Bork/HHH won't be too bad.

Cena/Punk/Bg Shit will probably suck overall, but with a good couple of spots.

D-Bry/Kane will be "meh."

Zigglyster/Jericho will be the highlight match from a wrestling standpoint.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was using Batista and did a 'muscle buster' to Orton through the side of a table the other night. It was awesome.

The game's fun to make easy and then try to break like a Skate. game

COMEUPOUTDAWAHTA
LYK I WUZ AN ICE CUBE
FRESH UP OUT DA WAHTA
LYK A POT UH MIN. RICE DO (bland)

WWE is so good at building matches, I don't know how it could fail.

Undoubtedly. All the times that they've 'ruined' or 'butchered' a storyline is really just a build towards a massive, multi-tiered feud between various members. Kind of like War of the Roses, but with more steel cage matches. That's why they're so eager to acknowledge the fact that so many nonsensical things happen, but refuse to actually change how things are built up. You watch, it's all a massive work! I bet Linda's not even really running for Senate!

Hogan shouldn't even get an hour. I've Cena Nuff of him to last me 2 lifetimes. How about we have an El Generico Appreciation Month, or a Bully "Twittah Machine" Ray week. Enough with the geezers.

I'm so sick of looking back. LOOK FORWARD GOTDAMMIT.

Unless it's Savage and/or HBK. Give em both a year.

Laserfrog

I love the macho man platonically and a week just isn't enough to celebrate the life of someone so great. Celebrating the life of someone like that needs to be in our hearts and in our minds on a day to day basis. Not a day goes by do I not think what would the macho man do in this situation? What he would do is always the right choice, and by using his choice that makes me a better person.

The macho man makes us all a better person by virtue of having existed and us remembering him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uERyEZwq_DE

Hogan shouldn't even get an hour. I've Cena Nuff of him to last me 2 lifetimes. How about we have an El Generico Appreciation Month, or a Bully "Twittah Machine" Ray week. Enough with the geezers.

Heavy was right, WWE needs its own thread.

Bork is winning, HHH is taking one for this business after Cena f**ked things up pissing Bork off.

Mania is where Bork gets shit on again. HHH will involve himself somehow and get mans revenge.

You would say something like that FakePlaya.

Just know that the WWE thread would be the Confederate states. We all know what happened to them.

Ah, left in ruins, with a small cabal of sympathizers who insist that the Nation will rise from the ashes and regain its former glory. That's a pretty unflattering comparison, Net_Wrecker, and I don't think...that it really applies to...WWE fans...

Wait.

I think it's time for the return of Dean Ambrose week!

Brock has to win this so they can start building to his Mania match.

He should have one more fued before then. If they're smart, have it at the Rumble to help catapult the buy rate, since you have Rock vs Cena/Punk (depending on who they want at Mania), Brock vs. (how about Sheamus so he'll set up a final Taker title run) and Royal Rumble.

You would say something like that FakePlaya.

Just know that the WWE thread would be the Confederate states. We all know what happened to them.

Remember when we used to have drive-by posters that would complain about the thread because they felt there were too many gifs, shops, and sexy pics? That it wasn't up to them to contribute content themselves but for us to conform to their ideal, simply to entertain them?

Well I've become just like them.

I'm too lazy to even make posts in this thread that aren't complaints. I feel like you guys need to entertain me and you're failing. I can't expect all of you to have the wit, intellect, and sense of humor of say, myself or Mr. Sam, but you can get yourself half way there simply by posting only about WWE.

The crux of the problem is the amount of posts related to non-televised wrestling. Yes, Bootaaay, I realize the irony in that I'm currently on an internet message board and occasionally partake in a lamp or two, but that's not the point.

The idea of an all inclusive wrestling thread was nice when the post breakdown was 98% WWE, 1% TNA, 1%Bootaaay but with more and more of you clowns posting about non-tv wrestling, it's really becoming a problem.

Anyway, the point is you pro-internet/foreign crowd have enough numbers to now venture out on your own and carve out a nice little niche in the off-topic community because seriously...

even quickly scrolling past your posts isn't enough.

VX3Ns.gif

thefro

http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/cosplay-in-la-wear-your-superstars-finest-to-summerslam-axxess

At SummerSlam Axxess in Los Angeles, WWE.com wants to see the best Superstar-related outfits the WWE Universe has to offer.

Dress to impress at our Axxess fan festival at Nokia Plaza at L.A. Live Aug. 18 and 19 by dressing like your favorite WWE Superstars and Divas. WWE.com will be on hand to chronicle the best cosplayers via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Tout and Instagram. Post your own photos of your costume with the Twitter/Tout hashtag #WWECosplay.

DMczaf

Dress to impress at our Axxess fan festival at Nokia Plaza at L.A. Live Aug. 18 and 19 by dressing like your favorite WWE Superstars and Divas.

I don't think they understand the meaning of that phrase.

Remember when we used to have drive-by posters that would complain about the thread because they felt there were too many gifs, shops, and sexy pics? That it wasn't up to them to contribute content themselves but for us to conform to their ideal, simply to entertain them?

Well I've become just like them.

I'm too lazy to even make posts in this thread that aren't complaints. I feel like you guys need to entertain me and you're failing. I can't expect all of you to have the wit, intellect, and sense of humor of say, myself or Mr. Sam, but you can get yourself half way there simply by posting only about WWE.

The crux of the problem is the amount of posts related to non-televised wrestling. Yes, Bootaaay, I realize the irony in that I'm currently on an internet message board and occasionally partake in a lamp or two, but that's not the point.

The idea of an all inclusive wrestling thread was nice when the post breakdown was 98% WWE, 1% TNA, 1%Bootaaay but with more and more of you clowns posting about non-tv wrestling, it's really becoming a problem.

Anyway, the point is you pro-internet/foreign crowd have enough numbers to now venture out on your own and carve out a nice little niche in the off-topic community because seriously...

even quickly scrolling past your posts isn't enough.

SoulFake, you make a compelling argument.

All in favor of splitting the family into September Wrasslin |OT| and September Bad Entertainment |OT|, say "Aye"

SoulFake, you make a compelling argument.

All in favor of splitting the family into September Wrasslin |OT| and September Bad Entertainment |OT|, say "Aye"
Haaaaaang on there, partner.

Wrasslin' and Wrasslegaf are synonymous with WWE, those terms stay here.

Here are some suggestions:

Puroresu Genki Desu Ka! |OT| So Desu Ka, MVP-sama?

Lucha Libre |OT| Black Warrior is Black

ROH/CZW/Chikara/etc. |OT| Production Values Improving Gradually

Top Bottom