• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Ultratech

Dat Briefcase selling:
fZ7Re.gif

Well at least Sin Cara has a cape like get up now right?

Wade Barrett had a classy jacket with the rose, shame they abandoned it so swiftly. Can't say his new look goes with that jacket so I don't think it'll be returning either.

Isn't Sin Cara's entrance attire pretty much a robe without arms?

I liked Wade's jacket if only because I remember the story he told about why he never actually wore the jacket (it just sat up on his shoulders) so that if a fight broke out, he could ditch it quickly so he wouldn't waste time taking it off or have it used against him (i.e. grab the jacket).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, I love Cody Rhodes vest-thing that he's been wearing.

It's good. It blows my mind how much of a gay icon he is. It's pretty much perfect, then they yank him off of any meaningful feuds. Depressing.

Isn't Sin Cara's entrance attire pretty much a robe without arms?

I liked Wade's jacket if only because I remember the story he told about why he never actually wore the jacket (it just sat up on his shoulders) so that if a fight broke out, he could ditch it quickly so he wouldn't waste time taking it off or have it used against him (i.e. grab the jacket).

He botched the robe then.

Barrett is a logical man, this is why he should be champion.

Oh and "best" entrance attire
tripleh_25.jpg

He should've had a goblet instead of that water bottle.

DMczaf

wat the fuck

http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/wwe-studios-and-warner-bros-team-for-animated-film/

WWE Studios And Warner Bros Team For Animated ‘Scooby-Doo’ Film

Warner Bros and WWE Studios will coproduce a Scooby-Doo animated feature that will involve a mystery at WrestleMania. This seems a natural, since most Scooby-Doo episodes involved one of the gang pulling off the mask of a criminal who opines he would have gotten away with it if not for those pesky kids. Well, wrestlers are big on wearing masks, and the WWE has lined up its grapplers Triple H, John Cena, Kane, The Miz, Brodus Clay, Santino Marella, Sin Cara, AJ, and WWE chairman/CEO Vince McMahon to lend their voices and appear in animated form in the film. Warner Bros Home Entertainment will distribute the film through Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and digital download, and the WWE will use its considerable resources to promote the effort, said WWE Studios President Michael Luisi.

Nothing like a good entrance robe, from Taker's Ministry hooded robe, Flair's flamboyant feathery robes and even Regal's sort of kingly purple and gold robe.
Old School Taker with the hat, cloak and even the tie was pretty solid as well, don't much care for his current look, except when HBK stole if for WM25, now that was an entrance attire.

04_WM_Entrance.jpg

So good.

wat the fuck

http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/wwe-studios-and-warner-bros-team-for-animated-film/

Sin Cara's voice is being used, how are they going to record a finger point?

Entropia

No One Remembers
wat the fuck

"I WOULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOUR MEDDLING SMARKS!"

It's good. It blows my mind how much of a gay icon he is. It's pretty much perfect, then they yank him off of any meaningful feuds. Depressing.

Not gonna lie, I have a man-crush on Cody.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cody should be the leader of a male model stable. Give him Gabriel and Tyson and whoever else

This isn't a bad idea. Maybe even just a tag team. I think they could get a lot of mileage out of it.

Enfinit

If Scooby-Doo isn't enough to look forward to, I believe this is the day Plywood returns as well. I wonder what his entrance attire will be.

IS HEAVY THE VILLAIN??????

That reminds me, Heavy hasn't even been online since posting this:

bored, not sure what to do with my life, not even missing raw, bombed microbiology class for the 2nd time, just didnt study enough, too busy playing games and using the internet, not sure if i wanna continue education to become a nurse or do something else, prob should continue cause i only need the micro class to get into nursing school but idk, i think having my pc in my room has ruined my life, prob will have to move it out and have to stop watching wrestling too, approaching 30, been a mark throughout.

I don't suppose anyone knows him in real life, do they?

DMczaf

Who gives a shit about Plywood? His first post was in the MMA thread, not here.

I'm here, every single day. Giving my blood, sweat and tears for THIS THREAD™.

Bowser

Who gives a shit about Plywood? His first post was in the MMA thread, not here.

I'm here, every single day. Giving my blood, sweat and tears for THIS THREAD™.

You're just afraid of Plywood DM. You've got PISS, SHIT! running down your leg!

Top Bottom