• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

bangai-o

Banned
A0Bl6AdCcAAlvMo.jpg

typical Rey Vs Juvi. Rey just trying to look pretty in front of the camera while Juvi out battleing foes.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
They don't want Swagger to break someone.

Speaking of he hasn't jobbed in what the past two weeks? I think Ryback has his next match...

XenoRaven

that is the swagger i want to see raw power not we have nothing for you so job to ryback swagger
Yeth, I agree. Thwagger ith a total powerhouthe and ith completely mithuthed in WWE. I, for one, would love to thee a return to form for Thwagger. I thurmithe that Thwagger would benefit from a thtoryline that focutheth on thome of hith unique quirkth. Unfortunately, the Be A Thtar campaign athuredly forceth them to avoid thertain thenthitive thubjecth.

bangai-o

Banned
Yeth, I agree. Thwagger ith a total powerhouthe and ith completely mithuthed in WWE. I, for one, would love to thee a return to form for Thwagger. I thurmithe that Thwagger would benefit from a thtoryline that focutheth on thome of hith unique quirkth. Unfortunately, the Be A Thtar campaign athuredly forceth them to avoid thertain thenthitive thubjecth.

B A *!

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys, I am having comic withdrawels. Ever since -------- went poof I've been without a proper fix. :(

Cheer me up please! :(

Kaladin

Why can't WWE have both a PG product with Hornswaggle, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, Ryback and Santino and a TV-14 product for the rest of us?

Top Bottom