• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrasslegaf did you know?>WWE did you know?
I stoop to attack that pesky sunflower growing from the earth or something like that.

You'll never get this worm, EARLY BIRD

Man I sound like Schwarzenegger from Batman & Robin

New page so:
KklG2.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Why can't WWE have both a PG product with Hornswaggle, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, Ryback and Santino and a TV-14 product for the rest of us?

If they made the whole thing TV-14 it wouldn't make WWE shows any better.

The rating is not the problem.

"Creative" is the problem.

somedevil

Why can't WWE have both a PG product with Hornswaggle, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, Ryback and Santino and a TV-14 product for the rest of us?

PG is not the problem its writing of storylines. Look at 2002 Raw it was TV-14 and written bad. So you got crap like Katie Vick, Hot Lesbian Action, talk about Molly Holly's hymen, and pie eating contest between Stone Cold and Eric Bischoff.

Couple of matches signed for the EVOLVE 17 iPPV in Voorhees, NJ on September 8th;

Also, Dragon Gate USA have signed Christina von Eerie to a contract.

Awesome, both matches should be great - the first two Generico vs Del Sol matches were excellent, and Callihan vs Masada is sure to be a tough fought encounter.

Kaladin

Couple of matches signed for the EVOLVE 17 iPPV in Voorhees, NJ on September 8th;

Awesome, both matches should be great - the first two Generico vs Del Sol matches were excellent, and Callihan vs Masada is sure to be a tough fought encounter.

Those matches + Ricochet vs AR Fox should make this a hell of a show.

Kaladin

Also, the CZW portion of the doubleheader sounds awesome......

CZW World Heavyweight Championship
MASADA (c) vs. the returning wXw Heavyweight Champion EL GENERICO

Chri$ Ca$h Memorial Ladder Match - Title Unification
CZW World Jr Heavyweight Champion A.R. FOX vs. CZW Wired TV Champion DAVE CRIST

The CZW return of THE SUPER SMASH BROTHERS

Linkified

PG is not the problem its writing of storylines. Look at 2002 Raw it was TV-14 and written bad. So you got crap like Katie Vick, Hot Lesbian Action, talk about Molly Holly's hymen, and pie eating contest between Stone Cold and Eric Bischoff.

Also didn't they have the midget division. But to be fair controversy creates cash.

Aiii

So not worth it
With the relaunch of WWE’s official NXT website on Tuesday, FCWWrestling.info, the Divas roster page no longer lists former Tough Enough contestants Sofia Cortez and Caylee Turner—a general sign of a talent departure from developmental.

Cortez announced Saturday on Twitter that she was released from her WWE developmental contract.

Turner’s absence from the index could be a website error as unlike Cortez, her profile remains online.

God, I hope Fox's sister is fired, she's even worse then Alicia. Get rid of that dead waste WWE, you can do it!

Fire Alicia next. Build your division around, I dunno, actual wrestlers maybe. I know you can do it. Yes you can WWE! Yes, you can!

bangai-o

Banned
God, I hope Fox's sister is fired, she's even worse then Alicia. Get rid of that dead waste WWE, you can do it!

Fire Alicia next. Build your division around, I dunno, actual wrestlers maybe. I know you can do it. Yes you can WWE! Yes, you can!

how can you guys judge how good the "Divas" are when we dont ever actually see them wrestle. Alicia is good in the ring.

Aiii

So not worth it
They already have ones who can wrestle. They haven't cared about that in at least six years.

I know they have them. But they also have Kelly Kelly, who gets put on TV and gets put over. That's where they go wrong. If they fire them, that at least can't happen.

how can you guys judge how good the "Divas" are when we dont ever actually see them wrestle. Alicia is good in the ring.

Because they actually got time to properly wrestle in FCW and NXT.

And no, Alicia is not good in the ring. She's moderatly better then Kelly Kelly. But that's not saying much.

Top Bottom