• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just in case I get banned from posting in other threads, guys, I'll miss you all. Just in case.

Oh I forgot this. new page

KklG2.gif

Must be treasured.

Kaladin

Thursday, August 16th! LIVE IMPACT show!

- IMPACT will feature the aftermath of "Hardcore Justice" as the road begins to September's "No Surrender" event! STILL World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries will be there - but how will Bobby Roode react to what happened in the PPV main event? Also, NEW Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne is scheduled to appear, plus an update on The Aces & 8s and so much more!

- It's the final weeks of the annual "Bound For Glory Series", and the competition reaches a fever pitch as 12 Superstars battle for a shot at the World Championship! Thursday's IMPACT broadcast features a huge double main event of BFG Series matches as "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy battles Bully Ray, plus AJ Styles goes for revenge against longtime enemy Christopher Daniels!

- Plus, former tag team partners Samoa Joe and Magnus will face off in another Bound For Glory Series bout on the huge LIVE broadcast!

Thursday, August 16th! LIVE IMPACT show!

- IMPACT will feature the aftermath of "Hardcore Justice" as the road begins to September's "No Surrender" event! STILL World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries will be there - but how will Bobby Roode react to what happened in the PPV main event? Also, NEW Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne is scheduled to appear, plus an update on The Aces & 8s and so much more!

- It's the final weeks of the annual "Bound For Glory Series", and the competition reaches a fever pitch as 12 Superstars battle for a shot at the World Championship! Thursday's IMPACT broadcast features a huge double main event of BFG Series matches as "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy battles Bully Ray, plus AJ Styles goes for revenge against longtime enemy Christopher Daniels!

- Plus, former tag team partners Samoa Joe and Magnus will face off in another Bound For Glory Series bout on the huge LIVE broadcast!

Bro, Madison Rayne?! She looks like a horse. NEI-EH-EH-EH-EIGH!!!

Even just dipping my toes into the men's rights thread has me scared, because of certain people there. :|

douches.
Nothing you said was bad, but you should understand that those issues you raised are fundamentally issues that feminism seeks to address. I'm not stepping foot in that thread (that's the type of thread where I get in trouble for telling people to kill themselves), but PM me if you want to talk about it safely.

Nothing you said was bad, but you should understand that those issues you raised are fundamentally issues that feminism seeks to address. I'm not stepping foot in that thread (that's the type of thread where I get in trouble for telling people to kill themselves), but PM me if you want to talk about it safely.

Do it here but frame it in the context of the current state of the WWE Diva's division.

You say that now, but wait until the end when it's not the gang who ends up solving the mystery, but John Cena.

I bet Cena makes better traps than Fred, has Cena snacks (probably fruity pebbles) that are better than Scooby snacks, sweeps Daphne off her feet, has better vision without his glasses than Velma and has a greener shirt than Shaggy. Face it Mystery inc cannot compare.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower should just post this in the men's rights thread.

I...I...

I dunno I'm kinda burnt out just READING the thread. I just don't think I should feel like someone who is a ticking rapist bomb. That's really all. I want to be a good person and I have no plans to rape people, but I'm being told (other areas as well, which deal with feminism, not just that thread) that I'm basically a rape bomb that WILL go off no matter what simply because I'm in possession of a penis.

So Batista is at the park and other families there look at him like he's a threat. Truth is Batista just wants to enjoy the park and a little kid just farted on another little kid, but if he snickers, the families will think he's lookin' at the kid like it's time to have sex, which it isn't.

So Batista goes home and decides instead from now on, when he sees a little kid, he won't even look at them but instead go stone faced and stare off into the distance.

Batista also can't pump gas at the station in peace. He drives to other pumps to avoid being near smaller, more fragile people as to not bother them.

This is Batista's issues he deals with. They're small issues that aren't huge, but they do bother Batista.

bangai-o

Banned
I...I...

I dunno I'm kinda burnt out just READING the thread. I just don't think I should feel like someone who is a ticking rapist bomb. That's really all. I want to be a good person and I have no plans to rape people, but I'm being told (other areas as well, which deal with feminism, not just that thread) that I'm basically a rape bomb that WILL go off no matter what simply because I'm in possession of a penis.

So Batista is at the park and other families there look at him like he's a threat. Truth is Batista just wants to enjoy the park and a little kid just farted on another little kid, but if he snickers, the families will think he's lookin' at the kid like it's time to have sex, which it isn't.

So Batista goes home and decides instead from now on, when he sees a little kid, he won't even look at them but instead go stone faced and stare off into the distance.

Batista also can't pump gas at the station in peace. He drives to other pumps to avoid being near smaller, more fragile people as to not bother them.

This is Batista's issues he deals with. They're small issues that aren't huge, but they do bother Batista.

does that subject happen to have a partisan mod? A few of the other issues on gaf have one. Ive learned to stay away from those threads.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
does that subject happen to have a partisan mod? A few of the other issues on gaf have one. Ive learned to stay away from those threads.

Not that I can tell, but I think it's one of those things where if someone points at me, the axe will fall just because the place is a damn minefield.

I...I...

Why the heck would you be alone at a park near families and their children, Sunflower?

If you're alone and want to enjoy the park, sit on a bench, feed the birds/ducks, lie down on the grass under the shade of a tree, maybe read a book.

Don't hang out near the jungle gym, bro.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why the heck would you be alone at a park near families and their children, Sunflower?

If you're alone and want to enjoy the park, sit on a bench, feed the birds/ducks, lie down on the grass under the shade of a tree, maybe read a book.

Don't hang out near the jungle gym, bro.

Not my fault!
Ngfwl.jpg

G-Fex

Who gives a shit about Plywood? His first post was in the MMA thread, not here.

I'm here, every single day. Giving my blood, sweat and tears for THIS THREAD™.

I agree.

I no longer support Plywood at all.

I'd rather support my short time rival, DM.

Get the hell out of my thread Plywood I locked you OUT

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I need something to pass the time. Someone recommend a good underrated match from between 2006 and 2008. It's when I took a break from wrestling so I only really know the big matches people kept talking about in the following years.

Top Bottom