• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Keyser Keyser Keyser

I have won 3 out of four of these (three in a row). This is better than beating both The Rock and Steve Austin in the same night.

Did you know?

If I had bet full winnings on those third and fourth bets, I would not be €3780 richer right now :/

FyreWulff

I wonder if any wrestler that doesn't want to end up on Saturday Morning Slam will start incorporating heavily throat-targeting moves into their moveset :lol

Sokantish

Wait good point Plywood, Keyser should make it. Then, where pictures of wrestlers should be it could be pictures of the cast of Arrested Development!

Wait good point Plywood, Keyser should make it. Then, where pictures of wrestlers should be it could be pictures of the cast of Arrested Development!

ZsNmO.gif

i think miz is under rated maybe not the best worker but some i think can be great. i think he is jsut buryed by creative. i mean he must be the least important champion in wrestlemania history.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ya know....

Punk cryin about how he has to wrestle in a triple threat match is fuckin stupid.

less than 1 month after he stole the title from Del Rio, he was in..that's right..a triple threat match vs. Del Rio and Miz and not only was it a triple threat match, it was the LAST MATCH ON THE CARD and not only that, IT WAS A LADDER MATCH

So in 7 months, Punk went from a badass that wins ladder matches to that guy that claims he's the best in the world but doesn't want to beat 2 guys who he's beaten before.

I know you guys like Punk but this title run is almost like HBK's run in the mid-late 90s. Good matches but the character is morphing into a whole new persona that doesn't fit. Punk is better off challenging the champ than actually being one.

With that said...he's not losing the title for a while...at least until Royal Rumble but even that's in doubt. If Rock wins at RR, I can't see him defending the title in the Elimination Chamber.

Kaladin

You know, all things aside.....Punk's title reign has probably been the best in ring performance of a WWE champion since the company went PG.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Was it ever explained why HBK was afraid of Lesner?

HBK has wrestled guys way bigger and stronger like Ken Shamrock.

That just tells me something isn't right.

Top Bottom