• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
One thing that really bugged me about the show was the production values on this show. The camerawork was really terrible for a bunch of the matches, way too much zoom (especially noticeable during the Miz/Mysterio match) and I really hate how mic'd up the crowd noise was, it was really distracting just to hear a ton of random garble whenever the match spilled outside the ring.

Even some of the interesting stuff they tried like the two cameras for the segment involving AJ in the locker room was pretty awful - like TNA type of awful.

And the camera shots during the concert were terrible. You got all your divas out on stage dancing, a bunch of random marks on screen Touting (at least I think thats what it was?) and almost all the camera focused on some fat slob who can't sing or play the guitar and an audience that didnt give a shit. It made that awful piece of crap somehow even worse.

oh Maria was amazing in person goddamn what an ass on that girl

D8npLl.jpg
7YI6Fl.jpg

Sokantish

But really you know they're going the CM Punk doesn't actually respect anyone and just wanted to keep the belt. Cena would never have thrown Punk out of the ring so he could pin someone. Nope, never!

Heel

My God, Brockinho's BJJ game is so fluid. Once he sunk in that Kimura Lock from guard it was tap or snap. That ref is gonna get someone seriously hurt one day.

strobogo

Banned
I like how King said that the match with Dolph was Jericho's biggest match in....years! I guess a title match at WM this year doesn't count. Or the main event Raw MITB last month.

I like how King said that the match with Dolph was Jericho's biggest match in....years! I guess a title match at WM this year doesn't count. Or the main event Raw MITB last month.

Everyone I watched the show with tonight had the same reaction. My friend said, "So a regular singles match with Dolph Ziggler is a bigger match than facing CM Punk for the WWE Title at WrestleMania?"

Lawler is so fucking lazy and clueless now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I mean I could kind of understand it if he explained why he thought that - you know Ziggler calling him washed up and past his prime week after week, Jericho losing every actual big match since hes returned - hence he needs to win this match to not only to prove to everybody else but also to himself that hes still relevant, but he just says it off the cuff, over and over, with no followup at all. God I hate him so much.

tm24

Fred Durst was ejected from the building by WWE security after he flipped the bird to the camera.

Is this why Limp Bizkit is no more?

Also

WWE is running an angle where Alberto Del Rio is protesting the end of his match against Sheamus, including a video where referee Mike Cioda admits that he made a bad call at the end of the match. So, that's the direction this is going into for Smackdown when they tape on Tuesday.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/del-rio-files-formal-complaint-26046588

Top Bottom