• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
really? you won't even show a few seconds of video to help explain this feud?

this "still image only" nonsense is stupid.

So the only thing Jericho accomplished this return was an awesome new entrance, decent WM match, and a few good promos.... I think I'm going to miss the jacket the most. =[

LOL Masters

Aki214214d.png

Chris Masters confirmed Akihiko

KissVibes

Banned
Finally, the up-and-comer Randal Orton is getting his shot at the big times. Surprised to see so many sign for an unknown, it's clear that these fans are aware of all his indie cred.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
really? you won't even show a few seconds of video to help explain this feud?

this "still image only" nonsense is stupid.

This has been going on since the 90's, man. Can't be showing video of something people will still (apparently) pay to see the encore of! Or something.

Ithil

Is it me or is Orton's career going absolutely nowhere?

He should be a heel.

He's in the latter half of his career, he was a main event guy for 6 years. He shouldn't really be the top guy by now. He's not that old, true, but he hit the main event at an unusually young age.

He's actually where Cena SHOULD be after 6/7 years on top, instead of hogging the main event obnoxiously.

Toki767

Orton's getting ready to film a movie so he's not in a program. But he'll still beat everyone he faces so no one will be put over.

Kyoufu

He's in the latter half of his career, he was a main event guy for 6 years. He shouldn't really be the top guy by now. He's not that old, true, but he hit the main event at an unusually young age

That's true, but I think he's rotting where he is.

At least feed him to Punk. lol

He's in the latter half of his career, he was a main event guy for 6 years. He shouldn't really be the top guy by now. He's not that old, true, but he hit the main event at an unusually young age

Orton and Cena came into the E at the same time. No way he's at the end of his career

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I also think it's dumb for them to advertise Raw and Smackdown as "FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED ON THE PPV" shows, when anybody can pull up the results on WWE.com.

Top Bottom