• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

You think I should tweet her the pics of my Super Castlevania IV I bought today?

And rub it in her face that I got it?

Nah she doesn't care about GOOD games.
If I had the Sin Cara nod of approval gif right now I assure you it would be here.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Jimmy Wang Yang was employed by the 'E, and he was a damn good worker who, surprise surprise, got to flounder about in the lower card. He even got released, then REHIRED by McMahon who had no idea he was released in the first place.

He's Korean, and only half at that.

And he used to have a pest control website which is no longer up :(

I'd love if they did a Ring Ka King type dealy in China.

G-Fex

did someone say Korean wrestler?

2m3dg.png

did someone say Korean wrestler?

2m3dg.png

wat

Good question, as I know they were looking for some in 2009 and 2010 even signed a couple of people of Chinese descent such as Angela Fong for developmental, but no one worked out well enough of wanted to stay.

They are holding try outs when they visit Shanghai and Taiwan next week though, maybe someone will actually be able to pass this time around.

What are Asian indies like outside of Japan? I have a general idea of what the European and Australian scenes are like through internet osmosis, but I've never heard much about Asian wrasslin'

McNei1y

How do you have a female wrestler fighting a male wrestler? Did you just make a male wrestler with boobs?

She was Swaggers manager. After Swagger made me tap, there was a cutscene of her helping me up. Then she immediately kicks me in unholy place. Luckily AJ came out and fought her at the beginning of the match.

Aiii

So not worth it
One really has to wonder who Drew McIntyre pissed off to get buried on NXT.

I think Vince is high on him, did he piss off Stephanie or Trips?

XenoRaven

She was Swaggers manager. After Swagger made me tap, there was a cutscene of her helping me up. Then she immediately kicks me in unholy place. Luckily AJ came out and fought her at the beginning of the match.
A female version of Kane is Jack Swagger's manager? What the hell is going on over there?

Aiii

So not worth it
if he doesnt want to watch it then stop trying to make him.

He said it himself! I am not the bad guy here, damnit!

In unrelated news:
WWE Champion CM Punk has been moved back to the RAW roster for WWE’s upcoming live events. Punk had been working SmackDown shows to compensate for the brand’s lack of talent depth, but one of SmackDown’s top draws – Randy Orton, is now back in action.

After the upcoming SummerSlam pay-per-view, John Cena, CM Punk, Big Show, Rey Mysterio and Daniel Bryan will headline RAW live events, with Sheamus, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Cody Rhodes and Sin Cara on the SmackDown shows.

Guess Bryan and AJ are now permantly on Raw, for what it matters. And Mysterio is also a Raw guy now, I guess.

Laserfrog

I'm playing as DDP in WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth's career mode, that crafty Hollywood Hulk Hogan keeps no-selling everything, he might even win the belt off of me :(

McNei1y

Lol, you don't get it. AJ & She-Kane are fighting over my affections.

But my heart belongs to another. . . . .

I'd like to think AJ was coming to help protect me. You were too busy in the back celebrating your interference with Kane.

I got a match with Cener next week supposedly... But when our match goes down. You'll see.

It'll be me with AJ as manager and you with Kane and She-Kane.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Looks like I win this round, I couldn't find it on youtube.

Is it Kane, SoulPlaya? Is that who your heart belongs to?
In many ways, yes, but I'm a man. A man who needs his Broad.

I'd like to think AJ was coming to help protect me. You were too busy in the back celebrating your interference with Kane.

I got a match with Cener next week supposedly... But when our match goes down. You'll see.

It'll be me with AJ as manager and you with Kane and She-Kane.
With two Kane's with me, who can stop me?

Laserfrog

ahh here it goes! I've got to the survivor series and have to defend my European title against rikishi AND be in the Captain fall match, seems like really weird booking to me but okay!

CHIKARA Event Center

Bryce Remsburg recaps recent events and previews upcoming appearances. Additional comments from Director of Fun Wink Vavasseur and the Mysterious and Handsome Stranger!

CHIKARA Event Center (8.2.12)

I now have to change my fave five because this Mysterious and Handsome Stranger fellow is fucking awesome. I just wish I knew who he was.... he looks so familiar. Seriously people watch the video and be amazed by a man and his feral pigeon Sapphire.

Doesn't it feel like it's been a really long time since the last Raw? Maybe it's just me getting this feeling but I'm like in withdrawal. Raw feels like it last aired over a week ago but it's only been a few days, not even. This new 3 hour Raw is having some weird effects on me. I hope I can adjust to it.

CHIKARA Event Center

Bryce Remsburg recaps recent events and previews upcoming appearances. Additional comments from Director of Fun Wink Vavasseur and the Mysterious and Handsome Stranger!

CHIKARA Event Center (8.2.12)

I now have to change my fave five because this Mysterious and Handsome Stranger fellow is fucking awesome. I just wish I knew who he was.... he looks so familiar. Seriously people watch the video and be amazed by a man and his feral pigeon Sapphire.

Two Three things:
1. MAHS is totally amazing and I haven't even seen him fight yet.
2. He needs a sash.
3. I wore my Ultramantis Black shirt grocery shopping yesterday and received yet another compliment on it.

Top Bottom