• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

eldoon

They learned their lesson from last year as this years hardcore justice has a ladder , a tables and a falls count anywhere match

Kaladin

lords of pain said:
- The Undertaker appeared at a Florida Championship Wrestling event in Tampa, Florida on Wednesday and when a fan noted that like him, he attends WrestleMania every year, the WWE Superstar responded, "Well, don't make any plans for April..."

The fan was in disbelief over his comment. The Deadman added, We'll see what happens."

Sounds like Taker isn't planning on Mania this year.

Kaladin

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe being a ladder match really makes that match for me......PPV ordered.

Brinbe

Props to TNA, they've crammed an amazing and diverse amount of content into this one hour, a lot more than what we've seen out of Raw.

Kaladin

CHkKu.gif

BadAss2961

Nice match. Chavo's gotta be a fairly fresh 41 years old with the way WWE used him.

Kid Kash very underrated.

^That avatar above me is awesome, btw.

Wait...i don't watch often, but, she wasn't pregnant looking a few weeks ago. Are they treating her pregnancy like Goldberg's streak and just making it increase between shows?

G-Fex

That terrible acting reminds me of how Stephanie and Shane acted during the attitude era. Terrible too.

That baby is growing at a alarming rate

I wonder if it'll be just like the twins from Clock Tower (SNES)

Top Bottom