• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

I want to deliver a Stunner to everyone involved in this shit.

cmt-medium.gif

RKO's RBH..
'

Also for beating me in fantasy baseball too 2 weeks ago

GG's

GBONZZZZ

You'd be surprised. It actually is going on forever. Jericho signed some weird deal where he has to do a Fozzy show every other day for the rest of his life.

HA!

I remember him saying a couple of weeks ago that he planned on finishing up his touring before coming back.. so I guess however long his tour is for?

It's unfortunate since Jericho is my favorite but at I know that I will mark out when he comes back.

BAH GAWD WHO COULD IT BE? SOMEONE WITH Y2J IN HIS NAME. I CAN'T BREAK THE DAMN CODE!

At least we're going to get some cool vignettes when he returns that will get us super exctied

Jitters

Heyman's promo for Brock was top notch. I love the Clay/Sandow feud. I know it may not have the best matches ,but seeing mid-cards with such interesting, fun gimmicks against each other is just a blast for me.
What the fuck at them saying Kelly was in the battle royal when she wasn't? I was disappointed.
I know no one wanted a "respect" storyline with Punk and Cena ,but I thought the ending segment was pretty good. Cena's non-silly promos are pretty damn entertaining.

A condensed version of some of these 3 hour Raws would be really good 2 hour Raws.

SoulPlaya is back?

And he's disrespecting Dub Dub E?

Nah, just kidding. I stopped watching Raw after the first hour and I haven't really watched a complete show since June.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Punk is boring as champ

His gimmick is that he wants respect now. It has no personality. If he was SES Punk, it could have been interesting. This version of Punk has to have validation that he's the WWE champ. I think he's only been pinned once the entire 9 months as champ.

Usually as champ, you get to fight new guys that never had title shots before I guess to prove that you're the best. Everybody Punk beat has been a WWE/WHC champ at some point. Even Miz had a short run with Morrison and Lawler.

Bret Hart had the same gimmick but he wasn't champ at that point.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
New.........Sexy?

iVc5C3iPXYVZd.gif

PEACE.
LOL! You're fucking great.

Well, anyway guys, I'm done for the night. I'll still try to pop into the thread every now and again, and that'll probably be it for GAF for me, unless I have a question or two.

Tell Owl, I love him.
Tell Persp that I got his package in the mail, and I'm glad to see that his heart has gotten "bigger and redder". He'll know what it means.
Tell Fex that I see through his gimmick, and I'm glad that he still wears his Kane & AJ pajamas to sleep.

I'll be in touch. Best of luck, everyone.

I don't like this new SoulPlaya, all of his posts end in the same way.

LOL New Sexy.
You're one of the realest wrestling fans on here. New Sexy respects you.

SoulPlaya is back?

And he's disrespecting Dub Dub E?

Nah, just kidding. I stopped watching Raw after the first hour and I haven't really watched a complete show since June.
Thank you for hoisting the flag, while I was gone.

Holy Wars

Banned
Punk is boring as champ

His gimmick is that he wants respect now. It has no personality. If he was SES Punk, it could have been interesting. This version of Punk has to have validation that he's the WWE champ. I think he's only been pinned once the entire 9 months as champ.

Usually as champ, you get to fight new guys that never had title shots before I guess to prove that you're the best. Everybody Punk beat has been a WWE/WHC champ at some point. Even Miz had a short run with Morrison and Lawler.

Bret Hart had the same gimmick but he wasn't champ at that point.

This was the problem since Money in the Bank 2011. Punk isn't interesting with the title. He shouldn't have got it until Wrestlemania this year at the very soonest. In an ideal world you'd be booking him like Austin or something; getting the title should be the storyline, not him demanding respect from people when he's had the belt forever.

Top Bottom