• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Raw's over, that means

FAVE FIVE TIME
1-5.
8NK4D.jpg

UberTag

We're losing people ):

3 hour Raw is killing the brand.
RAW was on last night? I'd completely forgotten.

Oh hey look it's Jerry Lawler being involved in another feud instead of just staying behind the scenes
the-room-tv-throw-o.gif
I just experienced The Room for the first time over the weekend.
That's right, folks. I would rather watch 99 minutes of one of the worst movies in the history of existence than 3 hours of your regular Monday night flagship wrestling show.

Just read the news about SoulPlaya.

We grant him the time off he needs and then he decides not to sign a new contract anyway. Guess he was really Kurt Angle, not Kane.

What? Scooter and I were the mega powers before you and Net_Wrecker were a twinkle in your dad's eyes.

Scooter, I think it's time to get The Band back together...one last time.

Stores are closed so I can't buy my jet black hair dye. But tomorrow, we are TOTALLY doing this.

Neki

I was watching Raw highlights and when I saw John Cena say "heart of hearts", I paused the video, contemplated watching the rest of it, and then closed it. What does that even mean? Heart of hearts?

DMczaf

It's just hilarious that they put Hunter's first gimmick in the WWF in the game. Fucking Hunter.

Why stop there, where's The Ringmaster and Rocky Maivia? Can this generation's consoles accurately render Rocky Maivia's hair yet?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I didn't think there was a gif that could sum up everything I hate about that fuck, but there it is. The stupid fucking dance, the dumbfuck smile, its all there. all it needs is some backstage failure, and it will be perfect.

DMczaf

Let's not forget that Buff's shitty match on Raw after the WCW buyout pushed Vince toward burying the entire company right after.

Vince was going to bury WCW anyway, but I like to blame Buff.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I noticed Ezekiel Jackson and Mason Ryan have both been absent from TV for quite some time. Of course now that I said that I won't be shocked if I see them next week.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I liked Kaitlyn first and now everyone's saying Plywood can keep her.

wtf happened

Now that Crowsfeet Punk has touched her, though, I don't know anymore.

Top Bottom