• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Dragonzord's taste in divas waifus is impeccable.

And I'm gonna squash SousedLouse, REAL TALK.

No chance, pal. I'll be done with you before you even know what hit ya!
FIkoN.gif

It supposedly ends today with a paternity test that technically needs her approval to happen, but she won't be on the show because she already left like two weeks ago.
Really? It's over tonight?
FINALLY! I like Styles vs. Daniels as much as the next guy, but this ending was long overdue.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bah Gawd what a card! Great stuff Sunflower!

Thanks!

Hey Sunflower, what platform are all of those on? I don't want you to go and edit it in the image or anything, just wondering

Each matchup was made with systems in mind - so whoever has which, they're paired up. No incompatibilities allowed!

"Waifu Leaves Town"

:lol :lol

It fits!

under-card looks better then the main event!

Awwww, thanks. But FEX can bring the pain.

Lunchbox

Banned
We hoped the "Game Over" talk was just white noise, but WWE.com has heard from several sources that Triple H's SummerSlam loss to Brock Lesnar might truly be the final match of The King of Kings' career.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-08-20/is-triple-hs-career-over-26047488

“Our whole wrestling careers I’ve known Triple H,” Road Dogg said. “I almost saw him broken last night, emotionally. I saw a tear in his eye when he told a child as he walked up the ramp ‘I’m sorry.’ ”

its over guys.

i might cry on raw

Pimpwerx

We hoped the "Game Over" talk was just white noise, but WWE.com has heard from several sources that Triple H's SummerSlam loss to Brock Lesnar might truly be the final match of The King of Kings' career.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-08-20/is-triple-hs-career-over-26047488

“Our whole wrestling careers I’ve known Triple H,” Road Dogg said. “I almost saw him broken last night, emotionally. I saw a tear in his eye when he told a child as he walked up the ramp ‘I’m sorry.’ ”

its over guys.

i might cry on raw

Would you cry if Cena stops burying people too? Good riddance to HHH. Good career, but it's time for new blood. PEACE.

Ultratech

Dat motorcade...

So I guess we're gonna have the massive clusterfuck early?

(The last major one I remember from decent memory was the Main Event Mafia vs whatever the fuck the faces called themselves...or whatever. Or was it even that?)

Kaladin

Dat motorcade...

So I guess we're gonna have the massive clusterfuck early?

(The last major one I remember from decent memory was the Main Event Mafia vs whatever the fuck the faces called themselves...or whatever. Or was it even that?)

Looks like the big gang fight will be later.

Top Bottom