• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Pfft, like it matters. I'll just RISE ABOVE HATE.

Do you have Skype? We could try and do a two man commentary booth while fighting...

Oh hold up, if we're adding Brawl to the mix, I can play that too even though the online is shitty.
Figures that the game with the worst online is the one i'm best at.

Brawl online is the absolute worst, but on the other hand it's one of the few ways we can add triple threats/tag matches/etc. to the card.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
2 of MAH FAVE FIVE
OZ40o.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But you guys, Brawl isn't a fighting game.

FIGHT of FIGHTERS

No room for disney-style party games.

Do you have Skype? We could try and do a two man commentary booth while fighting...

Brawl online is the absolute worst, but on the other hand it's one of the few ways we can add triple threats/tag matches/etc. to the card.
I find that Brawl's online is a bit more tolerable when it's just 1 v. 1, but we'll see, I suppose.

But you guys, Brawl isn't a fighting game.

FIGHT of FIGHTERS

No room for disney-style party games.
Fuck, I knew this was going to come up. :lol

Kaladin

Today's King of Trios wrestler profile will not feature just one wrestler, but an entire trio:
Manami Toyota, Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw
KOT12_9.jpg

or as I like to say, Quack, Jig & Toy.

As a preview, here is an entire match from the King of Trios 2011 Night 1 event featuring Manami Toyota, Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw vs. Amazing Red (from TNA) & Los Maximos (aka The S.A.T)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PDytI1mbyU

Edit: Jigsaw has also been seen as Rubix recently in TNA

Quoted for the new page.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just think about, sometime soon Kaitlyn and Layla will be rubbing their sweaty bodies together competing for the ultimate prestige in all of women's sports entertainment.

Aiii

So not worth it
Colt's podcasts are amazing. His, LAW, The Solomonster Sound's Off and Between The Ropes are all weekly must listen podcasts.

So what's the big deal. I saw it was an hour long and didn't bother. Am I missing out?
You don't have to spoil anything.

I'm only halfway into it, but I'll just say
Myspace, threesomes, gun threats

jmdajr have you never listened to any of them? Go check them out, just start out with any wrestler that you like and you'll probably enjoy it. Definitely make sure you listen to this one though: http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2011/09/07/aow-59-domino-nigeria/

tm24

Sunflower, its a travesty that kofxiii isn't getting love on a card that pretty much has the same name. Im willing to pull a king of the ring and pull double duty to get the game on the card. Because it demands respect

XenoRaven

Sunflower, its a travesty that kofxiii isn't getting love on a card that pretty much has the same name. Im willing to pull a king of the ring and pull double duty to get the game on the card. Because it demands respect
I would play it but it's basically the laggiest game since lag came to Lagtown.

Kaladin

Today's second King of Trios spotlight is Hallowicked. As a member of The Spectral Envoy, Hallowicked is paired with The Great and Devious Ultramantis Black and Frightmare.

Roster22.jpg

This spotlight, features an entire match between Hallowicked and Eddie Kingston from the 2011 event "Chapter 11". The following contest was held under "Falls Count Anywhere" rules.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuJJOSY0-JM

Enjoy.

Top Bottom