• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

KissVibes

Banned
Who do they think they're fooling? Triple H isn't ending his wrestling career with a loss to Brock at SuumerSlam in a mediocre match. Especially not after his legitimately awesome WM28 match with Taker.

The reality is simple: Triple H will beat Lesnar at WrestleMania 29. That'll hopefully be the last time he steps into the ring to fight and maybe he'll finally feel that he's over with fans.

Pimpwerx

I don't get why the ref gets a separate entrance and music. The hot outfit is welcome, but they're kinda overdoing it. She's clearly gonna get a match pretty soon. PEACE.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Who do they think they're fooling? Triple H isn't ending his wrestling career with a loss to Brock at SuumerSlam in a mediocre match. Especially not after his legitimately awesome WM28 match with Taker.

The reality is simple: Triple H will beat Lesnar at WrestleMania 29. That'll hopefully be the last time he steps into the ring to fight and maybe he'll finally feel that he's over with fans.

Nah

It'll play out like Triple H is mad Shawn doesn't think he still has it. It'll go on a long drawn out story where HHH is mad that people say HBK was always better. Then Triple H tries to challenge Shawn but Shawn is retired.

Triple H goes on a hunt to find Undertaker for his blessing so that Shawn can wrestle 1 more match in exchange, Triple H throws a lawsuit at Brock to force Brock into 1 more match vs. Taker. Eventually Triple H beats up Shawn to get Shawn to accept the match and to prove he's better than Shawn.

All the seeds were planted for this during the WM28 buildup.

Or

It's Ryback vs. Lesner for the WHC at Mania.

Ultratech

Okay, that pin was nice. <3 Tara

Yes it was. :D

Actually, this was me for most of the match:
GVIZr.jpg

Poor HHH. Ill be paying my respects toward him in the next O.P.

Never forget:
kCDgL.jpg

(I REALLY need to redo this...image quality went to shit.)

FyreWulff

How many competitors will Ryback eliminate at Royal Rumble 2013. Can he beat Kanes record?

If there's another pointless 40 man rumble you have your answer.

Also, I still can't believe the WWE couldn't be assed to make Kane the 666th entrant. I almost want to think that he was, and then Vince had him moved a few spots because Vince thought the fans would expect it because Vince.

Figured now would be a good time for this. "The Great Escape" can be purchased at http://www.smvod.com

All right Wrassle GAF were going to try and get this wrestling train moving by having a CHIKARA viewing party this Saturday at 2pm EST. You can purchase "The Great Escape" at smvod.com. This should be a good warm up for King Of Trios next month. Here is a run down of the card we will be watching and who is confirmed to be watching.

chikara-dvd-july-28-2012-the-great-escape-portland-me-231739969-500x500.png

-assailANT vs. Green Ant
- First round of The Young Lions Cup
Cameron Matthews vs. Kobald vs. Anthony Stone vs. Jivin' Jimmy
-Ophidian vs. Frightmare
-Icarus vs. The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger
-combatANT, deviANT & Soldier Ant vs. 3.0 & Gran Akuma
-Jakob Hammermeier & Tim Donst vs. The Batiri
-The Shard vs. Sugar Dunkerton
-The Heart Throbs & The Young Bucks vs. Mike Quackenbush, Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black
-For the CHKARA Grand Championship
Sara Del Rey vs. Eddie Kingston

Confirmed Wrassle Gaf members who are planning to watch.

BillRiccio
NawidA
tm24
XenoRaven
djsandman
Laserfrog
Sunflower

If I missed anyone or your planning on joining in on the fun reply or drop me a private message and I'll add you to the cool kid party.

Ultratech

Bah, hate my cable company.

For some reason, Spike jacks up from time to time, and it's like watching it in RealPlayer with massive lag, horrible pixelation, and skipping (yet it has perfect sound!).

Ryback will throw Kane over the top AND break his streak. This will lead to a feud between the two where Kane loses and Ryback goes over, finally defeating a "real" WWE Sooperstar™. Doesn't that sound like the best thing ever? :D

I'm going to bed where I will have nightmares more pleasant than this.

Kaladin

If you have ever been to a live TNA event, you have seen JB run his usual shtick with the live crowd, promising backstage passes to the loudest people. I swear it works like a charm every time.

205yr.jpg

Carnby

Can you guys please make a thread dedicated to your "Fight of the Fighters" tournament? It has nothing to do with Wrasslegaf. Don't make me call Bish.

Top Bottom