• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Sunflower, its a travesty that kofxiii isn't getting love on a card that pretty much has the same name. Im willing to pull a king of the ring and pull double duty to get the game on the card. Because it demands respect

Well you could switch our match to it but I am absolutely balls at the game (and this time I really mean it) and picked it up on a whim for like £5 so it's not like I was really planning to get into this one considering how much more work it takes than most.
Hell I don't even have a set of three characters to work with.

But if you are that desperate I will be a martyr to your cause in the spirit of Damien Sandow.

3AHM1.gif

p5MCX.gif

I like where this is going.

Yup. Layla approves Kaitlyn 's LL COOL J trademark

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well you could switch our match to it but I am absolutely balls at the game (and this time I really mean it) and picked it up on a whim for like £5 so it's not like I was really planning to get into this one considering how much more work it takes than most.
Hell I don't even have a set of three characters to work with.

But if you are that desperate I will be a martyr to your cause in the spirit of Damien Sandow.

If you guys REALLY want to switch that's okay but keep in mind...

This is just our FIRST Wrasslegaf PPV. It won't be the only.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So I know nobody asked me to do this, so apologies if I'm overstepping my boundaries here, Sunflower, but I screwed around in PS and made this, just for fun.

LWeng.png

tm24

Nah, SCV deserves some love too. Our first storyline can be how kofxiii doesn't get respect and I'll show its superiority by demonstrating how inferior other games are

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I know nobody asked me to do this, so apologies if I'm overstepping my boundaries here, Sunflower, but I screwed around in PS and made this, just for fun.

!

I was going to work on part of this later tonight but this is a GREAT start :3

I'll be adding to it, thanks Seraphis :D :D :D

Gonna be MOST EXCELLENT

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Fight of Fighters 2013 is looking good.

Those of you unable to record or stream matches are relegated to Dark Matches on the card. Just sayin.

Will have the final card up later, along with some instructions to make this ish happen.

So far the card will feature talens such as jmdajr, sokantish, g-fex, jobber, xenoraven, fallingedge, professorbeef, nocturnowl, djsandman, harrydemeanor, sf2fanatic, mightytm24, spindashing, kccitystar, and Sousedlouse. And myself.

If you are not on that list I DID NOT GET YOUR INFO AND GAME LIST. Be quick about it, I'm assemblin' the card.

I forgot I have MK vs DC and MK9 on 360. I haven't played MK once this year :( I think I played a total of 4 hours and I got it launch day. I also have SF3: BEST Strike 360, OG VF5 Online for 360, SF2:HF xbla, Fatal Fury xbla, SC4 ps3/360, whatever was the last DoA game for 360. I have a ton of fighters to be honest....too many to list

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you want the .psd file? That'd make it easier to modify.

Sure! Just PM it over to me somewheres and I'll take it from there.

Don't expect high art from me! I'm bad at this so hopefully it'll be endearing when the final card is listed!

Nah, SCV deserves some love too. Our first storyline can be how kofxiii doesn't get respect and I'll show its superiority by demonstrating how inferior other games are

Okay so i'll go over in this first match so you have suitable motivation to change the playing field at a later date.
#Backstage Powers.

I'm hyped for Impact tonight. I wanna see how the Claire stuff ends.

So you're the foreign heel? Good to know.

Laserfrog

I'm excited for WrassleGaf Fight of Fighters 2013, I haven't been this excited since the last time I was this excited, and that's the truth!

somedevil

Impact Wrestling in 2:30 hours:

CHkKu.gif

R.I.P Claire Lynch 6/21/12-8/23/12

In loathing memory of the 2nd most infamous wrestling angle next to Katie Vick. The IWC will try to forget you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm excited for WrassleGaf Fight of Fighters 2013, I haven't been this excited since the last time I was this excited, and that's the truth!

How do we get you involved? No current gen systems? What's it gonna take, Frogman?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, if FoF were taking place just a few weeks later, we could have some Tekken Tag Tournament 2 action up in here.

First Tekken has to be worth a shit. Oooooo

Second, there will be more Wrasslegaf PPV weekends. I figure maybe if we can do this once a month we're wildly successful. It's exciting.

Though EVERYTHING will change once WWE 13 hits. For better or worse, we're going balls deep.

So this is the first time you've been excited since watching the last thrilling episode of Monday Night Raw?

Man, if FoF were taking place just a few weeks later, we could have some Tekken Tag Tournament 2 action up in here.

Well Sunflower did say there would be more to come, can't blow all the gimmick matches on one event.
I'm sure you can hold out until Wrasslegaf Tag Team Tussle 2013

Laserfrog

How do we get you involved? No current gen systems? What's it gonna take, Frogman?!

It'd take a big payload of money to get me out of my contractual obligations for a rival community based fighting game PPV! Seriously though, the only fighting game I have is Mortal Kombat on the 360 but I don't have Xbox Live.

I've heard some rumblings about Super Smash Bros on the wii and I have that and that don't need no gold account.

Sokantish

First Tekken has to be worth a shit. Oooooo

Second, there will be more Wrasslegaf PPV weekends. I figure maybe if we can do this once a month we're wildly successful. It's exciting.

Though EVERYTHING will change once WWE 13 hits. For better or worse, we're going balls deep.

AxRcS.gif

Kaladin

I wonder if they'll acknowledge it at all (her home planet needed her) or just quietly drop it.

AJ Styles went to get a paternity test, but was informed by the "doctor" that they had to "abort the story fetus" and when he went storming through the clinic, Claire Lynch was nowhere to be found. He does however run into Daniels and they brawl all over the clinic.

It'd take a big payload of money to get me out of my contractual obligations for a rival community based fighting game PPV! Seriously though, the only fighting game I have is Mortal Kombat on the 360 but I don't have Xbox Live.

I've heard some rumblings about Super Smash Bros on the wii and I have that and that don't need no gold account.

GGPO?

I thought Bootaaaaaaaay and I were the foreign heel
http://www.abload.de/img/sryudanced8uqt.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39692441&postcount=4785"]I already listed the poster types[/URL], and you don't seem to fit the foreign mold.
[quote="Sokantish, post: 41340261"]You enjoy Ryback, what do you know?[/QUOTE]

Enjoying Ryback lets me know what bad angles look like. :P

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well Sunflower did say there would be more to come, can't blow all the gimmick matches on one event.
I'm sure you can hold out until Wrasslegaf Tag Team Tussle 2013

Tussle With Mussels 2013, oh yeah babayyy.

Each match in Fight of Fighters 2013 is going to be special. Who's putting their avatars up for bets?

Top Bottom