• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Lunchbox

Banned
WHAT DOES IT MEAN??????

wrong gif, video needs this edited in

0d272000.gif

bangai-o

Banned
First off, holy freaking CRAP that is amazing. Wow. Laserfrog, you're incredible. :D

Second, I'm gonna quiet down on FoF talk and make our own topic for it closer to the event time - I understand all the talk may be rubbing some people the wrong way, but I just wanna make sure you all know that you can come to me and tell me so, I'm easy to talk to. I'm definitely excited for it, but I need to temper that.

So in conclusion, I'm gonna go watch that video like 20 more times because it's AMAZING, and I'll keep things a little quieter on my end for those of you who want to discuss wrasslin' and not our community.

If there's anything else, by all means, PM ME, I'm easy to deal with.

Man this video is amazing :D

the problem is no one is playing Rumble Roses.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I use to own Rumble Roses on 360 too. I traded it for NBA2K8. What a poor choice.

That video is awesome. I'm hype.

I better go practice!

I have Rumble Roses on PS2 but could never find a 360 version worth paying money for.

I think I've seen it ONCE in the wild, ex-rental in a video store and they wanted waaay too much for one in that condition (stickers and shit all over it) lol. :(

Barrage

Damn, Ziggler fucked Amy Schumer? Props, 'cuz she's hilarious....it must be weird for these pro wrestlers, being the better looking part of the relationship...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I have Rumble Roses on PS2 but could never find a 360 version worth paying money for.

I think I've seen it ONCE in the wild, ex-rental in a video store and they wanted waaay too much for one in that condition (stickers and shit all over it) lol. :(

RR XX couldn't be worth more than $10 and that's being generous. It was by far the most awful fighting game or whatever it is ever made. Even the photography mode was awful. To unlock the achievements was a pain. I"d buy the TNA game again over that every day.

Kaladin

Question.....can you do a strike through like this in a topic?

Edit: Damn......guess not. There goes my idea of September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWEF vs The World

Double Edit: Damn, that strike doesn't even look right on an E.

Even if they had to name a ROH guy. Davey over Steen, REALLY?

Not that they shouldn't name ROH guys extremely high I'm just saying there's some amazing dudes who just happen to not be on ROH that don't start till way later. And Davey was the champ till recently, but Steen has certainly been better the last year.

Yep, sending a pm to Bish now...

Let's see here, so I click on Bish's name or can I do this from the PM screen and type his name in?

Is it BishoptI or Bishoptl?

Ok, ok...

typing now.

Dear Bishoptl,

Is that too formal? I want to make sure this has the right tone. hmmm....

Don't you move an F-ing muscle, Laserfrog. You wait right here while I figure this shit out.

Sapulpa is Friday at 8pm, $5. That's my managing gig. Elote should start around 8 on Saturday but you would want to get there earlier. Will probably be packed. They do 4 matches and kind of space them out but we're supposed to be first.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sapulpa is Friday at 8pm, $5. That's my managing gig. Elote should start around 8 on Saturday but you would want to get there earlier. Will probably be packed. They do 4 matches and kind of space them out but we're supposed to be first.

Elote is ridiculous on a Saturday night. Excited for you! Even if I don't make it down there to eat some puffy tacos, you're gonna have a hell of a lot of fun.

For those that don't know, in Tulsa we have a luchador-themed restaurant named Elote - take a look. Check out the staff!

http://elotetulsa.com/

http://elotetulsa.com/luchadores/getting-to-know-your-luchadors

You can't really beat The Beaver:
Castor.jpg

And of course GAF'S VERY OWN MECHASHIVA:
AbraCadaver.jpg

as Abra Cadaver!

XenoRaven

Oh man. So WWE has a King of the Ring DVD up on Netflix. I'm watching it, and Goldust is in the ring, and the commentators are talking about his opponent Ahmed Johnson. I didn't think much of it, but just before Ahmed came out I started thinking. "There is a gif of Ahmed doing something funny...I wonder if..." And then it cuts to the entrance doors with the young Hardy brothers standing there like idiots and Ahmed just busts through and sends them flying. I guffawed rather heartily.

The PWI 500 is always good for a laugh - even for a kayfabe list, it manages to be supremely idiotic. Hiroyoshi Tenzan? What has he done this year to make him the second highest ranked Japanese wrestler? Okada at 40? Pffft. Takashi Sugiura? Spent the majority of the year injured. Zack Ryder? Congratulations, this is the only time you'll ever place higher that Satoshi Kojima on anything. El Generico not even in the top 50? Hahaha. Curt Hawkins? Fodder for Ryback = more important than Kota Ibushi becoming IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion. Ricochet? The fact that he's not even in the top 200 is ridiculous. Garrett Bischoff? Better wrestler than Sara Del Rey, apparently.

Also, Laserfrog, that video is god-damn amazing!

G-Fex

Just a small teaser for Fight of Fighters 2013 - the actual hype event flyer will be coming out tonight if all goes well. Currently on the card we have:

Jobber vs Sokantish in Super Street Fighter IV: AE
kccitystar vs Spindashing in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Fallingedge vs Sunflower in Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Nocturnowl vs tm24 in Skullgirls
Xenoraven vs jmdajr in Super Street Fighter 4: AE
Professor Beef vs SousedLouse in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
sf2fanatic vs HarryDemeanor in Super Street Fighter IV (not AE)
G-Fex vs djsandman in Super Street Fighter 4: AE for the NEOGAF OT TITLE

Don't release this list yet, this card is TENTATIVE - I tried to spread out the games as best I could, which is why Skullgirls is on there - if I've missed anyone, please let me know ahead of time. We'll shoot for the matches to go down any time the weekend after this one, September 1 and 2nd.

Also Bootaaay if you wanna see some 3rd Strike...let me know if you want in on this. I know you've been talkin...and knockin at my door. Well I'm listening...if you want in.

PS if anyone wants their match to have stakes (avatar bet) let me know so I can adjust the flyer I'm making.

Holy shit please tell me you're doing this on one of my days off?

Tuesday or Wednesday?

Anyway good news everyone I received my package from TNA, my brown bag special which I shall open later when I get home!

Also I'm totally getting 3rd strike online edition soon.

3rd first round match for the 2012 CHIKARA King of Trios;

ibjpO6ojv2RgAj.jpg

Come on Sendai Girls! Hoping that they defeat the Colony, and also that Quack, Jig & Toyota defeat the Swarm so we can get Meiko Satomura vs Manami Toyota in round 2!

Also, Icarus hinted that F.I.S.T. will face Osaka Pro in the first round. That match-up promises to be hilarious, although I'm sad Kuishinbo Kamen isn't on the Osaka team.

tm24

I dont know if the Sendai girls have enough to overcome a team put together by Chikarametrics. I mean, it uses math. How can you beat math?

Really, Chikarametrics is the best made up wrestling thing right next to the PWG booking committee's power to suspend people for the time in between PWG shows

tm24

oh awesome, Tanahashi begins his 3 week tour in Mexico today. And he wants to wrestle Volador and La Mascara? Yes please. Make it happen CMLL

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching Impact.

"Oh, Claire Lynch is in a hospital and she's like this | | close to dying. Let's wish her the best of luck"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Aiii

So not worth it
So, me and a mate finally ordered our tickets for the Smackdown! World Tour in Brussels on November 7th.

They're advertising Bryan, Orton, Sheamus, Show, Henry, Christian, Barret and Rhodes.
And Khali and Alicia Fox, ugh

I'm well excited. This is the first WWE event ever (serves me right for being born in a country that has no pro-wrestling, etc.) I'm attending. So I'm already well hyped.

Yay! Celebratory YES-chant!

Top Bottom