• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

pants

Berto couldn't cross arm break a muffin
crossarmemslg.gif

woah, that looks really good

Ithil

Uh huh

N-o-c *mumbles writing down name* o-w-e-l

You're added to the list pal.

Bill of Rights
Grandpa
Fat Free Lard
Gravity
Emmys
Darwin
H2Whoa!
Billy Crystal
God Soloflex
The Boy
Stern Lecture Plumbing
EconoSave
Nocturnowl

Hell of a list.

We are just 50 minutes away from CHIKARA'S "The Great Escape" you can still join in by going to http://smvod.com.

Also I'm going to do a trivia contest after the event and give away some of my old figures. Here is what you have a chance to choose from.

All right Wrassle GAF were going to try and get this wrestling train moving by having a CHIKARA viewing party this Saturday at 2pm EST. You can purchase "The Great Escape" at smvod.com. This should be a good warm up for King Of Trios next month. Here is a run down of the card we will be watching and who is confirmed to be watching.

chikara-dvd-july-28-2012-the-great-escape-portland-me-231739969-500x500.png

-assailANT vs. Green Ant
- First round of The Young Lions Cup
Cameron Matthews vs. Kobald vs. Anthony Stone vs. Jivin' Jimmy
-Ophidian vs. Frightmare
-Icarus vs. The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger
-combatANT, deviANT & Soldier Ant vs. 3.0 & Gran Akuma
-Jakob Hammermeier & Tim Donst vs. The Batiri
-The Shard vs. Sugar Dunkerton
-The Heart Throbs & The Young Bucks vs. Mike Quackenbush, Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black
-For the CHKARA Grand Championship
Sara Del Rey vs. Eddie Kingston

Confirmed Wrassle Gaf members who are planning to watch.

BillRiccio
NawidA
tm24
XenoRaven
djsandman
Laserfrog
Sunflower
possible appearance by Wrassle GAF Hall of Fame inductee Bootaay

If I missed anyone or your planning on joining in on the fun reply or drop me a private message and I'll add you to the cool kid party.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Santino is the US champion? O_O

edit: holy shit they blurred out wwe.com on the ring apron

the fuck is this shit

they're blurring the audience too

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
what the hell. A flying crossbody won a match?

fuck this show.

Company Man Punk taking out the trash to the end the show.

Welp..it was better than Raw.

strobogo

Banned
Kaitlyn's hair is so ridiculous. Look at all the pictures of her with all blonde or all dark hair. Looks so much better. The skunk thing is awful and is the only thing holding her back from being the hottest thing in years.

Although, a part of me that I wish didn't exist always sees the girls like Kaitlyn/Beth/Natalya and can't help but think they must be really gassy and destroy bathrooms with their surely massive protein diets. I wish I couldn't think about it.

Reiko

Banned
Kaitlyn's hair is so ridiculous. Look at all the pictures of her with all blonde or all dark hair. Looks so much better. The skunk thing is awful and is the only thing holding her back from being the hottest thing in years.

Although, a part of me that I wish didn't exist always sees the girls like Kaitlyn/Beth/Natalya and can't help but think they must be really gassy and destroy bathrooms with their surely massive protein diets. I wish I couldn't think about it.

It's the Nicki Minaj look

Kaladin

Highlights of Impact Wrestling in Pictures (08/23/2012)

549685_10151075201121026_2115014616_n.jpg

309260_10151075201426026_1896470189_n.jpg

221919_10151075201746026_153103382_n.jpg

228503_10151075201821026_11962097_n.jpg

551892_10151075202021026_639313533_n.jpg

553805_10151075202911026_1199023224_n.jpg

418823_10151075203051026_658736215_n.jpg

295251_10151075203106026_77850357_n.jpg

422314_10151075203141026_351205926_n.jpg

480310_10151075203496026_944427820_n.jpg

521934_10151075203611026_1107226506_n.jpg

3360_10151075201041026_392529528_n.jpg

They completely missed action from the Bully Ray vs Anderson match and the brawl after....also no pictures of Hollywood Hogan.

Was it just me or did you guys finally find Del Rio compelling on SD last night? I feel like he's been screwed so much the past few weeks that I was actually rooting for him, and usually I don't care a lick about him.

Anyway an Orton-Ziggler feud could be cool too.

somedevil

Was it just me or did you guys finally find Del Rio compelling on SD last night? I feel like he's been screwed so much the past few weeks that I was actually rooting for him, and usually I don't care a lick about him.

Anyway an Orton-Ziggler feud could be cool too.

Del Rio is compelling because Sheamus is the dick heel in the feud that you want to see lose to wipe the smile off his face.

G-Fex

I wonder what kind of gun Sin Cara pulls on people.

A revolver? Semi-automatic? Magnum?

I need a picture of Sin Cara holding a gun.

I want to buy the Sin Cara action figure at my store but HOLY SHIT figures cost a lot of money now, that's like 16 dollars!

back in my day figures cost 5 dollars

Kaladin

I wonder what kind of gun Sin Cara pulls on people.

A revolver? Semi-automatic? Magnum?

I need a picture of Sin Cara holding a gun.

I want to buy the Sin Cara action figure at my store but HOLY SHIT figures cost a lot of money now, that's like 16 dollars!

back in my day figures cost 5 dollars

You think that is expensive, you should see the price for AJ Lee's first action figure:

http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com...creen=PROD&Store_Code=R&Product_Code=MFA24-06

Kaladin

that's ludicrous and only Spindashing would pay that much for that.

I guess it costs that much cause of the breast and buttocks lifelike proportions feature?

Action figures are a collector's market now. Collector's items are more expensive than kid's toys.

G-Fex

Action figures are a collector's market now. Collector's items are more expensive than kid's toys.

Terrible.

I miss my old WCW action figures

I had macho man, stinger, Goldberg, etc.

Hey look it's that stupid Slam show.

well what do you know it's got highlights, and it's first highlight is on Brodus Clay

Doombear

Ok I know I did it to myself, my own fault, but oh man this Saturday Morning Slam is so bad. Opened with Brodus Clay teaching me how to do the Funkasaurus dance. Then we went backstage to see what everyone's favorite Olympic sport was, now the uh... United States Champion Santino (uhhh) is commentating on the so awesome match of Heath Slater vs Kofi.

This is ... I can't look away. I can't look away.

Kaladin

All right Wrassle GAF were going to try and get this wrestling train moving by having a CHIKARA viewing party this Saturday at 2pm EST. You can purchase "The Great Escape" at smvod.com. This should be a good warm up for King Of Trios next month. Here is a run down of the card we will be watching and who is confirmed to be watching.

-assailANT vs. Green Ant
-Ophidian vs. Frightmare
-The Heart Throbs & The Young Bucks vs. Mike Quackenbush, Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black

BillRiccio
NawidA
tm24
XenoRaven
djsandman
Laserfrog
Sunflower

If I missed anyone or your planning on joining in on the fun reply or drop me a private message and I'll add you to the cool kid party.

We are mere minutes away from the Chikara event "The Great Escape". Don't be left out, call your local cable company right now click on this link to order the streaming iPPV and watch with us at 2pm EST!

We are just 45 minutes away from CHIKARA'S "The Great Escape" you can still join in by going to http://smvod.com.

Also I'm going to do a trivia contest after the event and give away some of my old figures. Here is what you have a chance to choose from.

-assailANT vs. Green Ant
-Ophidian vs. Frightmare

BillRiccio
NawidA
tm24
XenoRaven
djsandman
Laserfrog
Sunflower

Kaladin

You know what would make a great Saturday morning promotion? Chikara

Heroic ants
evil snakes
evil ants
demons
goblins
devious praying mantis
Friends In Similar Tights
multi-sport stars
handsome strangers

G-Fex

You know what would make a great Saturday morning promotion? Chikara

Heroic ants
evil snakes
evil ants
demons
goblins
devious praying mantis
Friends In Similar Tights
multi-sport stars
handsome strangers

Exactly Sandman

If only someone like Cartoon Network would adapt them.

Top Bottom