• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

NEW PLAN! NEW PLAN! NEW PLAN! NEW PLAN!

jzFlK.jpg

McNei1y

So when's the ideal time for Jericho to come back? Did he say after the European tour or until he's all done with everything?

The European tour for Fozzy is lasting until the end of December... but then he has a festival with Linkin Park, Blink 182, Offspring and others in Australia in March.

Kaladin

Eddie Kingston wins with Backfist to the Future.....amazing match. Sara Del Rey is awesome. That match was what I expected it to be.

Laserfrog

Loved the main event, enjoyed it all and it was fun watching it along with people. I'm glad I know where in the world Archibald Peck is.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Chikara event was awesome. I was watching with a pal so I couldn't talk WITH you all :| :| :| Kinda defeats the purpose eh?

Del Ray is unbelievable.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
and those ugly black and blonde highlights?

what is this? the 80s? go one way or another
Kaitlyn now annoys me.
Kaitlyn's hair is so ridiculous. Look at all the pictures of her with all blonde or all dark hair. Looks so much better. The skunk thing is awful and is the only thing holding her back from being the hottest thing in years.

Although, a part of me that I wish didn't exist always sees the girls like Kaitlyn/Beth/Natalya and can't help but think they must be really gassy and destroy bathrooms with their surely massive protein diets. I wish I couldn't think about it.
S7eSd.gif

nerd ass nerds

Aiii

So not worth it
I wonder if they'll cut that awkward spot in Rock vs. cena where Rock was catching his breath for ten minutes in a sleeper hold?

They wont even show the full match, they will cut most of it. It'll be a glorified music video like always.

with those awful concerts before the match it might as well have been a glorified music video, I still can't believe how effectively my match hype was destroyed by them, Cena lost and I didn't even give a shit.
And clearly neither did Cena judging by his reaction to being the forgotten second place on the following Raw.

Top Bottom