• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

DMczaf

CZKAA.gif

K9XSh.gif

Kaladin

I'm watching CM Punk vs Austin Aries from the start of the Summer of Punk....these two have grown and changed so much since 2005.

Kaladin

**Austin Aries throws the streamers piled up at ringside at CM Punk**
ROH Fan: Aries, go to WWE, you'll get the same sendoff.

In October 2010 Aries' profile was removed from ROH's official website, after reports had surfaced that the promotion was going to be cutting down the size of their roster. On October 6, 2010, competing promotion Evolve announced that Aries would make his debut for the promotion on November 20.

strobogo

Banned
I'm amazed that Cena's kept the top rope fameasser for so long. It's such a risky move, both for him and opponent. He hasn't even been able to take a flat back bump in years because his back is messed up, yet he jumps off the top and lands in such an awkward way full force usually on his tail bone and/or hip in nearly every match. Then you factor in that he's landing right on a guy's back/neck/head in a pretty reckless way and he's a big fucking guy. I'm just surprised that he's kept the move and that he's been allowed to keep doing it.

Kaladin

I'm amazed that Cena's kept the top rope fameasser for so long. It's such a risky move, both for him and opponent. He hasn't even been able to take a flat back bump in years because his back is messed up, yet he jumps off the top and lands in such an awkward way full force usually on his tail bone and/or hip in nearly every match. Then you factor in that he's landing right on a guy's back/neck/head in a pretty reckless way and he's a big fucking guy. I'm just surprised that he's kept the move and that he's been allowed to keep doing it.

I think he only does it with big matches now....but I imagine he's only been able to keep it because he's Cena.

Kaladin

Our WWE champion, folks.

The guy looks that little ECW jobber who always took huge bumps, forgot his name but he looked like a bum. Just pure trailer trash.

It's ok, we all know the height of CM Punk's in ring career was the Summer Of Punk. We're just enjoying the ride of WWE's Year of Punk.

Novid

Banned

His back wouldnt have been fucked over if they took a 3 month break during the 7 year period he was the face of the company. But "The LOVE of the BUISNESS"! Yeah, fuck pretty diva's half the day and lose your marriage where other struggle for a Psychopaths good graces.

Novid

Banned
Well, there is some good news for TNA:

The August 23 Episode of IMPACT Wrestling scored 1,717,000 viewers with a 1.15 rating. This is up dramatically from the 1.45 million viewers last week and is the highest viewership of the year thus far.

Top Bottom