• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Aiii

So not worth it
From TMZ:

UFC hall-of-famer Ken Shamrock -- one of the greatest MMA fighters ever -- has been accused of battering a woman at a California mall ... but Ken claims it was an honest mistake ... 'cause he thought she was a he. Shamrock -- whose nickname is "The World's Most Dangerous Man" -- was hangin' out at a mall in Modesto, CA last month when he saw two women fighting each other in front of the Coach store ... surrounded by a group of lookie loos filming the whole thing. We're told Shamrock dove into the scrap and tried to pry the women apart ... when one of the bystanders, a HEAVYSET bystander, jumped on his back and tried to rip Ken out of the pile. Shamrock's rep tells TMZ ... he threw the person off of his back and followed up with a move that knocked the attacker to the ground. After the person was incapacitated, the crowd shouted at Ken, "You just hit a girl." Ken took a closer look and realized the attacker was in fact a female .. so he immediately backed off. An officer arrived to the scene and took a battery report against Shamrock, noting the only injury was a slight abrasion to the woman's knee. The report was sent to the District Attorney's Office. But law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Shamrock probably won't be prosecuted because officials don't feel the woman he knocked to the ground is a "victim." In fact, they believe Ken was acting in self-defense. Shamrock's rep notes, "Outside the ring, Ken is not a violent man ... and was only trying to do the right thing."

Amazing.

Masakatsu Funaki defeated Jun Akiyama in UNDER FIVE MINUTES to become the All Japan Triple Crown Champion
- WTF?

My guess is this will lead to a match between Funaki and Nagata for the title...Nagata and Mutoh have always been close and I can see Nagata getting a Triple Crown reign. The quick win by Funaki gets him over as an unbeatable monster, it does hurt Akiyama but I don't see him doing anything major in NOAH for the time being as the young guard (Shozaki/Sugiura/Morishima) seems to have taken over.

Kaladin

Good morning Wrasslegaf.

199755_10151078774041026_1971319017_n.jpg

My guess is this will lead to a match between Funaki and Nagata for the title...Nagata and Mutoh have always been close and I can see Nagata getting a Triple Crown reign. The quick win by Funaki gets him over as an unbeatable monster, it does hurt Akiyama but I don't see him doing anything major in NOAH for the time being as the young guard (Shozaki/Sugiura/Morishima) seems to have taken over.

Yeah, Nagata seems like the obvious choice (although would All Japan want another 'outsider' champion so soon after Akiyama?), and it would be awesome to see him get a Triple Crown reign, but if that's going to be the case I feel they've kinda given away some of the heat from Nagata breaking Funaki's face, with Funaki already getting his revenge in a singles match. Although I guess that only helps add to the odds Nagata would have to overcome, given how they're building Funaki as a monster.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cena looks like he's going down a waterslide at that angle.

Ydahs

I wonder if Hogan was live at the impact zone. It's odd to have him return in nearly a month and not appear in front of the live crowd.

A bit late and I know I'm saying this every week, but I really enjoyed it, moreso than Raw. I don't feel like fast-forwarding any match or any segment, even the train wreck Claire segments.

I will say that the Gut Check contestant was green as grass. For someone who was hyped with a couple of well-composed video packed, I expected much more.

I will say that the Gut Check contestant was green as grass. For someone who was hyped with a couple of well-composed video packed, I expected much more.

I hope they give him the job with Joey Ryan sitting in the crowd so we can all see the first live televised aneurysm.

Can't even exercise your rights as a man here without being labeled a dirty rapist.

F this thread.

I just calls 'em like I sees 'em calls 'em.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember that rape culture thread?

Man i'm sick of the battle of the sexes

What do you mean BATTLE

You trying to say that males would dominate if it was a BATTLE, aren't you? Doesn't that mean you then think females can't hold their own in a BATTLE, is that what it's gotta be?

Sorry, I'm not so good at regurgitating bullshit.

G-Fex

What do you mean BATTLE

You trying to say that males would dominate if it was a BATTLE, aren't you? Doesn't that mean you then think females can't hold their own in a BATTLE, is that what it's gotta be?

Sorry, I'm not so good at regurgitating bullshit.

I am broken. Just *CRACK* broken.

That's it, it's all over.

Goodnight

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jeez, a year ago Luna Vachon passed away. Sad stuff, especially with how she went out. :(

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Speaking of rape I found this thread while looking for the infamous Pope gif: TNA rape faces. Some funny faces in there don't know what qualifies as a "rape" face however.

Also this:

wreewf.png

Is fucking hilarious.

Ranking of El Generico's costumes:

5. Blue
4. ...Slot left empty to signify how bad the blue costume is...
3. Black (some minor white trim)
2. Black + Red
1. Black + White

You're welcome.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man. I know I've said this before, but it seems like every time I check, Adam Pearce is the NWA champion. I mean, the guy's okay, but it just feels like he's ALWAYS got the title.

Matt Classic vs The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger MUST happen at some point.

Ranking of El Generico's costumes:

5. Blue
4. ...Slot left empty to signify how bad the blue costume is...
3. Black (some minor white trim)
2. Black + Red
1. Black + White

You're welcome.

Aren't you forgetting Dark Generico? All black mask and tights. Or is that 3?

Also, Foreign Exchange Student Generico;

eMftO.jpg

Incidentally, I really disliked Generico's original mask;

PoKs5.jpg

Top Bottom