• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Yup. Vince is also going to hire Heyman as head booker and writer, they're going to limit Cena's overall appearances, AJ is going to go back to wrestling in an overhauled Diva's division, and everybody at home is going to get a pet animal of their choice.

Wgitp.gif

have you been readin my mind beef

Plenty of stuff he still need to do. WWE title. World Heavywight Title. Taker's Streak. Royal Rumble win. Defeating one guy is no accomplishment..

The hail you talkin bout? Didn't you hear Heyman? He beat HHH. He's the King of Kings. Aside from ending Taker's streak, which isn't going to happen, none of that other crap matters.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
what the hell did I just watch ROH?

It was 8 guys in the ring when it started but then it became a 8 man tag then back to a 8 way match. what a clusterfuck

Finally got around to watching PWG: Death to All But Metal.

Holy fuck, Super Smash Bros vs Young Bucks is an easy match of the year candidate (this DVD is worth picking up for that match alone) and Generico vs Ricochet would have been the best match on 98% of all shows. Steen vs Brian Cage was also super fun, Steen knows how to work that crowd perfectly.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So the jewish dirt sheet writer says:

Cena is going to beat Punk and keep the belt until the Rumble where he drops it to Rock and it's Punk/Rock at Wrestlemania

RBH

According to PWInsider.com, TNA announcers Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash are expected to be announcing the Howard Stern Block Party at The Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas. Additionally, Stern regular Eric The Midget will be joining "TNA Today" as a regular PPV analyst.

Ill watch TNA if Eric the midget is there. He is gold on the mic. Im sure Stern will be pissed off for them mentioning it as "The Howard Stern Block Party" when its actually the "Ronnie Mund Block Party" Stern's Limo driver.

tm24

We'll find out tomorrow. I stopped watching it and catch up on any lucha or puro that aired over the weekend. i actually enjoy that. If i want to know what happened on Raw, i read Best & Worst and youtube the Best parts

strobogo

Banned
Dean Ambrosia looks like a dirty rapist to me. I think his Piper knock off promo style is very overrated and you guys are going to be really disappointed if he ever actually debuts. He's not going anywhere. He'll be like Claudio at best. Claudio is the US Champ, but no one knows and no one cares because he's only been on Smackdown and Superstars. And Dean is going to be the same thing. Stuck on Superstars, not cutting promos, and being a background character. The obssesion on here is weird. He's not that good. I've seen him on the indies. He tries really, really hard to come off as old school pro wrestler and I don't buy. I don't buy that he'll be able to project that any better in 5 minute matches on Superstars.

Top Bottom