• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It was so awful 50 posts per page. Ad in between first and arcnd post on each page. No search.

I don't know how these lurkers manage.

Oh and G-Fex you should bet your avatar.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It was so awful 50 posts per page. Ad in between first and arcnd post on each page. No search.

Cmon Fex...bet it.

Panda you wanna step up to the main event match? Fex hasn't picked an opponent, and djsandman has been injured outside of the ring (kayfabe)

I don't want a Kane/Ryder tag team (I'll only be watching youtube clips of it, anyway, lol). I would love a Bryan/Kane tag team, though.

However, I would give Kane/Ryder a chance.

Bryan/Kane tag team seems the likely path of this anger management storyline.

...And I would be very very okay with that team.

Kane/Bryan would the perfect team to represent the messed up family that is Wrasslegaf, however WWE logic dictates that it would be Kane and Kofi because Kofi's soul is tied to the tag team titles currently.

Bah Gawd, Panda is back and it's Pandamonium running wild!

G-Fex still needs to answer to the O.W.L Initiative before this month is through, this build up has the lurkers on the edge of their seats I bet, they're signing up right now, it's all about THIS BUSINESS COMMUNITY!

jmdajr

Yeah, if you post in the early morning after a show someone MIGHT read your post. Forget about it during showtime, ha.

G-Fex

Cmon Fex...bet it.

Panda you wanna step up to the main event match? Fex hasn't picked an opponent, and djsandman has been injured outside of the ring (kayfabe)

Noooooooo but I like my avatar and I suck at fighting games and if I bet it it's a sure thing I'd lose :(

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane/Bryan would the perfect team to represent the messed up family that is Wrasslegaf, however WWE logic dictates that it would be Kane and Kofi because Kofi's soul is tied to the tag team titles currently.

Bah Gawd, Panda is back and it's Pandamonium running wild!

G-Fex still needs to answer to the O.W.L Initiative before this month is through, this build up has the lurkers on the edge of their seats I bet, they're signing up right now, it's all about THIS BUSINESS COMMUNITY!
I'm not sure what they're doing with Kane right now. I he still in a program with Bryan? Or has he moved to tag team phase with Ryder?

Or, could the WWE have the balls to have their MVP in two fucking programs?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll put mine on the line with FallingEdge. I don't know if either of us could bear to make the other one live up to their end of the bargain though.

G-Fex

I'll put mine on the line with FallingEdge. I don't know if either of us could bear to make the other one live up to their end of the bargain though.

Since it won't be AE edition with Panda I'll need to practice.

I'LL TAKE ANYONE ON SF CROSS TEKKEN TODAY.

cause I'm not sure I really like and i'll likely trade it in towards persona 4 and kof

Laserfrog

Put all the avatars on the line all the time, nonstop avatar changing. It could be at a time you least expect it and boom you're challenged and have to change your avatar.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kane vs Leviathan in OVW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8AFNP3uSYU

How about that Leviathan! He has the look of star power...

RIqdd.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There was one dude who just could NOT have a good match with Kane. Was it Shawn Michaels? I can't remember...no wait, I think it might have been Big Show.

Put all the avatars on the line all the time, nonstop avatar changing. It could be at a time you least expect it and boom you're challenged and have to change your avatar.
24/7 rule sounds messy.

Kane vs Leviathan in OVW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8AFNP3uSYU

How about that Leviathan! He has the look of star power...

http://i.imgur.com/RIqdd.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Batista is so damn green in that match yet it's oddly entertaining (random SCSA out of nowhere?), reminds me of the story in his book when he first faced Kane and was so awful that he hits Kane with some weak as hell spear that has Kane laughing through his mask at the sheer crapness of it, fortunately Good Guy Glenn carried Leviathan to a finish.
Kane also put Batista over in his first ppv match at Armageddon 2002, what a guy!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There was one dude who just could NOT have a good match with Kane. Was it Shawn Michaels? I can't remember...no wait, I think it might have been Big Show.
Kane and HBK have had a few matches with each other, but they've all been great, especially this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POmH3DfVhYI

This is also the match where HBK sustained his lazy eye.

Batista is so damn green in that match yet it's oddly entertaining (random SCSA out of nowhere?), reminds me of the story in his book when he first faced Kane and was so awful that he hits Kane with some weak as hell spear that has Kane laughing through his mask at the sheer crapness of it, fortunately Good Guy Glenn carried Leviathan to a finish.
Kane also put Batista over in his first ppv match at Armageddon 2002, what a guy!
Triple G probably took Batista out for ice cream afterwards to make him feel better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The whole picture help?

anyway yeah I do remember at least ONE x-pac vs. Kane match that didn't suck, it must be the one owl mentioned. At armageddon.

The other ones they forced to him on Raw or Smackdown sucked cause it was just 'LOL Here's DX and HHH to screw you over"

"I like my avatar" then you change it. I see through the lies.

I'm asking you guys to make this a reality. Put your avatar up, get Panda in for the match - we HAVE to have a main event.

And for your avatar, I humbly request if you lose you are saddled with this for one month:

Yes, the coin purse.

Top Bottom