• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm pretty sure i've named Magmar/Magmortar after Kane on two occasions.....yep.
Oh and Mareep called The Flock which was no doubt inspired by The Rock.
DON'T JUDGE ME!

Actually i've got a great one here, back in the days when Benoit was still alive my friend named Rampardos (defined as the headbutt pokemon) after Benoit, it's best move is a high recoil headbutt.....yeah.

13397090480100oikb.gif

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think Hulk Hogan should spend the rest of his life commentating Pokemon tournament matches.

"Well they're both using protection, thats awesome"

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I swear ROH's tv show has been in the same arena the last 2 months. I'm sick of seeing the same retards in the crowd.

Well I'm glad to see there's nothing but a bunch of perverts on this forum whom will never move up in the ranks.

Here, here. I wish everyone else would cool it with the perverted stuff. For starters, they could give themselves more tasteful avatars, like yours and mine.

G-Fex

Here, here. I wish everyone else would cool it with the perverted stuff. For starters, they could give themselves more tasteful avatars, like yours and mine.

Yeah Ziggler is a stupid stripper wanna be.

and that guy from Arrested Development has the crime of being in ...Arrested Development.

this very page has more dirty words from Kog than in the entire Aug thread so far.
- He asked for pictures of female wrestlers to be taken and posted in this thread.

- Posted a video of a women's exposed buttock being filmed without her knowledge.

- Has an avatar that exposes the bottom of a women's breasts

- Changed his screen name to a euphemism for cock.

In any other thread, your argument might stand but you have to remember that this is a thread about nearly naked, muscled up, shaven men covering themselves in oil and rolling around on top of each other.

Therefore, I've concluded that your case against KOG is null and void.

However, what Keyser and Tom said is completely inappropriate. I'd expect as much from an Arrested Development fan but Tom f'n Cruise was a surprise.

Top Bottom