• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

tumblr_m7nb5hr7Xg1qfzhnw.png

6rM8q.gif

Like K*** in a C******* H****, he's u**********!

G-Fex

So let's play a game

NAME ALL OF VINCE MCMAHONS FETISHES

Let's see how many I can list

-Muscles
-Big male genitalia (Kane)
-Breasts
-Incest
-Beastiality
-Necrophilia
-Rape?
-BDSM
-Abuse
-Domination
-kissing of ass?

Sid

So let's play a game

NAME ALL OF VINCE MCMAHONS FETISHES

Let's see how many I can list

-Muscles
-Big male genitalia (Kane)
-Breasts
-Incest
-Beastiality
-Necrophilia
-Rape?
-BDSM
-Abuse
-Domination
-kissing of ass?

You know all this how?premium vince?

Am I seeing this correctly? This isn't the 1st time that I've seen a pic with Cena like that...

Ruins Everything, Botchamania, Wrestling in 5 Minutes and Raw Reactions are my go to source for wrestling recaps. They are just so well done.
Monday night Raw is my source for weekly wrestling recaps.

Every week I get a full video recap of the show the week before and I get a recap of the last thing triple h did

Beat that smarks

Spoilers from last night's ROH TV taping;

Death Before Dishonor X - 09/15/12 - Chicago Ridge, IL -

World Title Match;
Kevin Steen (c) vs Rhino, who defeated Eddie Edwards in an Anything Goes match to get a title shot

TV Title Match;
Adam Cole (c) vs Mike Mondo, who defeated Bennett, Perkins, Ciampa, Strong & Lethal in a Six Man Mayhem match to earn his title shot

ROH Tag Title Tournament -

Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas' mystery partners are...
each other. When they win the belts, they will fight one another for sole possession
. Wow, that is seriously dumb.

Round 1, Match 1;
Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander defeat The Young Bucks to advance to the second round
!

Round 1, Match 2;
Jacobs & Corino say that Cornette made them put their ROH contracts on the line in order to compete in the tournament, so if they lose a match they are gone from ROH.

Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs defeat The Bravado Brothers. Post-match they are attacked by the Guardians of Truth, but Steen makes the save, only for Rhino to hit him with the gore

Round 1, Match 3;
Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas defeat the Guardians of Truth

Round 1, Match 4;
The Briscoe Brothers defeat BLK OUT

So, the final four teams are;

Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs
Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas
The Briscoe Brothers

Not the line-up I would have chosen, personally. As for the DBDX matches, both should be pretty good.

Kaladin

Spoilers from last night's ROH TV taping;

Death Before Dishonor X - 09/15/12 - Chicago Ridge, IL -

World Title Match;
Kevin Steen (c) vs Rhino, who defeated Eddie Edwards in an Anything Goes match to get a title shot

That's kind of lame for a main event......

TV Title Match;
Adam Cole (c) vs Mike Mondo, who defeated Bennett, Perkins, Ciampa, Strong & Lethal in a Six Man Mayhem match to earn his title shot

I guess that is ok.

ROH Tag Title Tournament -

Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas' mystery partners are...
each other. When they win the belts, they will fight one another for sole possession
. Wow, that is seriously dumb.

That's kind of lame too.

Round 1, Match 1;
Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander defeat The Young Bucks to advance to the second round
!

Round 1, Match 2;
Jacobs & Corino say that Cornette made them put their ROH contracts on the line in order to compete in the tournament, so if they lose a match they are gone from ROH.

Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs defeat The Bravado Brothers. Post-match they are attacked by the Guardians of Truth, but Steen makes the save, only for Rhino to hit him with the gore

Round 1, Match 3;
Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas defeat the Guardians of Truth

Round 1, Match 4;
The Briscoe Brothers defeat BLK OUT

So, the final four teams are;

Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs
Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas
The Briscoe Brothers

Not the line-up I would have chosen, personally. As for the DBDX matches, both should be pretty good.

Way to knock out three of the best teams in the first round. Finals will easily be
Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs vs Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas, with Corino and Jacobs challenging The Briscoe Brothers at Final Battle for the belts

I hate when they do tournaments with major stars, and have two of those major stars put their careers on the line. Kinda takes the fun out of it.

Kaladin

Just bought a ticket for Hell In A Cell.

section 307, row A, seat 1

I don't normally buy upper level, but it's the front row of the section, which means no standing up repeatedly the whole night.

Forkball

I don't normally buy upper level, but it's the front row of the section, which means no standing up repeatedly the whole night.

You should get a seat in the cell, since that's where the entirety of the matches take place nowadays.

jmdajr

Not bad. I tell ya unless you are ring side floor seats are terrible.

Kaladin

Not bad. I tell ya unless you are ring side floor seats are terrible.

Yeah, that has been my policy with WWE events. If it ain't ringside, go lower level or upper level. I prefer lower level, but the good lower level seats have been long gone and they just put the upper level on sale with the general public sale. I was able to grab a good seat for cheap.

New(ish) NOAH show, featuring a good tag match with Atsushi Kotoge & Ryuji Hijikata taking on the gaijin team of Roderick Strong & Zack Sabre Jr, plus Mohammed Yone & Ricky Marvin take on a second gaijin duo of Luke Gallows & Bobby Fish, an excellent 6-man tag with the SAT of Go Shiozaki, Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki taking on BRAVE of Takeshi Morishima, Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori, and a big main event as SAT's Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito take on NO MERCY of Maybach Taniguchi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru;

NOAH, "THE NAVIGATION IN JUNE", 10.06.2012
Matsushita IMP Hall
700 Fans - No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x26h8m/

01. Mikey Nicholls vs Genba Hirayanagi

02. Shane Haste vs Kentaro Shiga

03. Roderick Strong & Zack Sabre Jr. vs Atsushi Kotoge & Ryuji Hijikata

04. Mohammed Yone & Ricky Marvin vs Luke Gallows & Bobby Fish

S.A.T vs. BRAVE - GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title Skirmish:

05. Go Shiozaki, Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki vs Takeshi Morishima, Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori

S.A.T vs. NO MERCY - GHC Tag Team Title Skirmish:

06. Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito vs Maybach Taniguchi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru

Update on Jericho;

PWInsider said:
Chris Jericho's band Fozzy is no longer slated to perform on 8/19 for the Rockstar Uproar Festival on their St. Louis, MO event, which would open the door for Jericho to work the Summerslam PPV in Los Angeles.

Results & standings in the 22nd NJPW G1 Climax after the 3rd day of competition;

1. G1 Climax - Block A:
Yujiro Takahashi [4] beat Karl Anderson [4] (10:16) with Tokyo Pimps.
2. G1 Climax - Block A:
Shelton Benjamin [4] beat Toru Yano [0] (8:11) with Playdirt.
3. G1 Climax - Block B:
Hirooki Goto [4] beat MVP [2] (9:19) with a Modified Cradle.
4. G1 Climax - Block B:
Kazuchika Okada [4] beat Rush [4] (9:20) with the Rainmaker.
5. G1 Climax - Block B:
Shinsuke Nakamura [2] beat Lance Archer [2] (12:11) with the Boma Ye.
6. G1 Climax - Block B:
Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] beat Togi Makabe [0] (11:58) with a Moonsault Press.
7. G1 Climax - Block A:
Yuji Nagata [4] beat Naomichi Marufuji [2] (13:04) with a Backdrop Hold.
8. G1 Climax - Block A:
Hiroshi Tanahashi [4] beat Satoshi Kojima [0] (17:41) with the High Fly Flow.

- G1 Climax Standings

Block A:
1. Hiroshi Tanahashi [4]
-. Yuji Nagata [4]
-. Karl Anderson [4]
-. Yujiro Takahashi [4]
-. Shelton Benjamin [4]
6. Minoru Suzuki [2]
-. Naomichi Marufuji [2]
8. Toru Yano [0]
-. Satoshi Kojima [0]

Block B:
1. Tetsuya Naito [4]
-. Kazuchika Okada [4]
-. Hirooki Goto [4]
-. Rush [4]
5. Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2]
-. Shinsuke Nakamura [2]
-. Lance Archer [2]
-. MVP [2]
9. Togi Makabe [0]

Really hard to call at this stage with
9 guys all on 4 points. I'm expecting Makabe to make a resurgence, as he's a perennial fan favourite, also hoping Anderson does well going forward, as I'm a big fan of his

I hate when they do tournaments with major stars, and have two of those major stars put their careers on the line. Kinda takes the fun out of it.

Yeah, it kinda telegraphs the outcome - same thing with John Davis recently in EVOLVE. As for the world title match at DBDX, I think it could be better than most are expecting, but also that it may not necessarily be the main event. The Haas/Rhett situation is straight up nonsense though. They should have
just said Benjamin was in Japan, so Haas couldn't compete, but as a result WGTT would get the first title shot

ecurbj

PWInsider said:
WWE issued a survey this weekend to fans on their mailing list, looking for their interest in a new series that would air on Saturday mornings.

The series would feature one exclusive match and an overall lighter tone, including highlights of the WWE's week, outside of the ring features on the talents and funny clips from the past.

It sounds similar to the WWF Mania style shows they would produce in the early 1990s where Todd Pettingill and Johnny Polo would pitch to different tapes and clips.

The survey did not indicate whether the show was a piece of potential programming for the much-discussed WWE Network.

They should just bring back WWE LiveWire. I use to love that.

But it seems like they are bringing a lot of TV series on TV lol

Pushing for that WWE network...

Also...

PWInsider said:
The Great Khali was released from the hospital to return home to Texas this week. He's expected back with WWE by Survivor Series.

Oh, Japan, you so crazy.

Watching the joint DDT/Dragon Gate show from earlier in the year and just got through the 'Danshoku Dino Rumble', which was one of the most ridiculous matches I've ever seen. Basically, Dino believes that at least 80% of wrestlers are gay, and in this match will force them to come out of the closet. The first two entrants are the unfortunate Kotoka, and Dino himself, who immediately proceeds to molest Kotoka in the corner. Dino then takes off many layers of his many-layered underwear and places them on the ring posts. As the other wrestlers (Gorgeous Matsuno, Rich Swann, Antonio Honda, Ryo Saito & Don Fuji) enter the match they are inevitably subjected to Dino's unwanted attentions, and if kissed by him must put on a pair of Dino's underwear and become 'Danshoku' themselves. Eventually, only Kotoka (who is sobbing in the corner after being thoroughly molested throughout the match) and Don Fuji are left un-Danshoku. Dino, however, finally gets his way, kisses Fuji and goes to hit the Danshoku Driver, only for Fuji to roll him up for the 3-count to win the match. Kotoka tearfully hugs his saviour Don Fuji, before shouting down the other wrestlers who joined in with Dino molesting him, but while his back is turned Don Fuji lowers his trousers to reveal that he too is Danshoku! Poor, poor Kotoka.

i9NqKgB1RtRSZ.png

*edit, CHIKARA 2012 King of Trios news;

Apparently Sean Waltman let slip that he'll be at King of Trios again this year, while being interviewed on the PWTorch livecast!

These G1 Climax results....

NEED....FOOTAGE...

Tell me about it. Dying to see Okada vs Nakamura tomorrow, but the iPPV is unfortunately Japan only :(

Plus, given the recent shake-ups in the puroresu trading scene, we probably won't be watching the G1 until September. Although hopefully I'm wrong and someone gets it in stock earlier than that.

Damn it. I may joint tout to shit talk my fantasy football league. Watching the League today I've realized what a good tool it may be.

Tell me about it. Dying to see Okada vs Nakamura tomorrow, but the iPPV is unfortunately Japan only :(

Plus, given the recent shake-ups in the puroresu trading scene, we probably won't be watching the G1 until September. Although hopefully I'm wrong and someone gets it in stock earlier than that.

wuieui23btb2i3utbiuf12b3ifb3b

Aiii

So not worth it
Not too bad KOG.

Just need to prepare better so there's less silences and you avoid little mistakes like not knowing Sakamoto was the guy Tensai was talking to etc.

Also, turn off the TV.

G-Fex

Not too bad KOG.

Just need to prepare better so there's less silences and you avoid little mistakes like not knowing Sakamoto was the guy Tensai was talking to etc.

Also, turn off the TV.

I only got bullet points, not really notes.

I didn't know that was Sakamoto, it looked like a different asian guy, or maybe cause I never really see Sakamoto upclose on tv.

I had the TV on so they wouldn't hear me in the next room.

Sokantish

Just pretend you're talking in Mumble or something. Or you could actually record it in mumble and have as many special guests at the same time as you want!

tm24

Wait, what happened in the trading scene?

Also, Not Mistico debuted last night. To the surprise of everyone, he didn't completely suck. His high spot of a SSP into a headscissors went off without a hitch. There's a cam of the match up, so it will be interested to see what edits CMLL does when they air the match.

In more lucha news, tomorrow is AAA's TripleMania XX, their biggest event of the year. Matches of note are the L.A. Park (the La parka everyone knows) and Electroshock against Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett. The Park/Jarrett feud has been built up great and then the storyline which it revolves around with the feuding Roldan family (who run AAA) and the losing Roldan losing his hair should lead to a wild and bloody brawl. After this Jarrett should be coming back to TNA and doing his Aces and Eights storyline

Laserfrog

I realised I have Smackdown Here Comes the Pain but I don't know who to play as in the season mode, there's defiantly a lack of DDP. Although it does have this young up and comer

ng0lh.png

I'll be heading off to AIW Girls Night Out 7 in a couple hours. I'm really looking forward to Sara Del Rey vs Hailey Hatred, and IN A STEEL CAGE Allysin Kay defends the AIW Women's championship against Mia Yim. These all girl show's AIW does every couple of months have been pretty good so far and this one looks like the best all around card so far.

487725_10151889945705082_1688829971_n.jpg

Top Bottom