• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

McNei1y

Cena ignored Punk when he was punchkicking Big Shoe on Monday Raw Superfest.

LXQC9.gif

The potential return of JBL to the commentary desk? I would watch SD every week for this alone.
Bring back Wade Barrett on the same show for maximum markage.

ecurbj

The potential return of JBL to the commentary desk? I would watch SD every week for this alone.
Bring back Wade Barrett on the same show for maximum markage.
This post is filled with YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Aiii

So not worth it
What-chants. Ugh.

Instead of WCW ruins everything, AYS should have a what-chant ruins everything segment.

All I know is I'm going to get a good night's rest, eat 3 square meals, take a light jog, and do some DDP yoga all to prepare myself for the 3 hour Raw I've spent the previous 6 days waiting and preparing for. I need to mentally and physically prepare myself for all that excitement.

- JBL teased earlier on his Twitter that he would return to commentating on SmackDown. When someone wrote that it needed to happen, JBL replied, "you never know. Just having fun on Twitter, but if job was offered to me-would be very tempting.... Smackdown job would be great, but hasn't been offered so no plans as of now."

Aww... :(

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
All I know is I'm going to get a good night's rest, eat 3 square meals, take a light jog, and do some DDP yoga all to prepare myself for the 3 hour Raw I've spent the previous 6 days waiting and preparing for. I need to mentally and physically prepare myself for all that excitement.

Don't forget a nice cold glass of milk.

Oh it's true. It's damn true.

phwG6.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
so sad that Kurt Angle wrestles in front of a crowed of hundreds.

He's a junkie, and wrestling is his fix, unfortunately.

Vince knew that Angle would kill himself under the WWE schedule, and let him go. I know that the cynic in me wants to think it was to distance him from any liability, but I honestly believe that Vince respected Angle's professionalism and valued his contributions to the business, and got rid of Angle for Angle's own good.

Unfortunately, Angle chose to go to TNA instead of retire. As TNA has had events more and more frequently over the last few years, I fear for the effects on Angle :(

mooooose

Angle should be on an Undertaker schedule in WWE and be in a feud with D Bry, not killing himself in TNA on PPV with 3 dudes who are great wrestlers, but jobbers to the stars. Joe is the only one who will have a legacy when he is done, and he squandered every part of his career by staying in TNA so long.

tm24

is there some sort of TNA ppv today?

He's in one of the main events for AAA's TripleMania XX, their biggest event of the year. He's teaming with Jarrett vs LA Park and Electroshock. The LA Park/Jarret feud has been pretty great, mostly because the mexican audience really fucking hates Karen. She's an amazing heat magnet for Jeff

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
daniel bryan > everyone

He really is the greatest of hams, and I love him for it. I hope he stays "buried" like this for a long long time.

He's in one of the main events for AAA's TripleMania XX, their biggest event of the year. He's teaming with Jarrett vs LA Park and Electroshock. The LA Park/Jarret feud has been pretty great, mostly because the mexican audience really fucking hates Karen. She's an amazing heat magnet for Jeff

It's the first time I've ever been interested in a Jarrett match and I'm glad it's got all the makings for a fun match. I still don't know the thing with Karen and him, and I don't care mind you, but such great chants against her.

Top Bottom