• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Man, Torrie got old! Lita and Trish have managed to stay attractive and in shape as they got older.

Also, I just watched the Dark Knight, is Dean Ambrose's shtick supposed to be the Joker?

What is so great about this Dean Ambrose guy anyway?

I did remember seeing promos of him a few months ago, maybe a year ago. He does seem like an okay soap opera artist.

Though, is he good in ring?

Sorry if old but on the way back from Vegas I was listening to Wrestling Observer on XM radio and they said the new Mistico attracted 12k for his debut. But had mix opinions about his performance. What ya think?

somedevil

Is he like Brodus Clay?

And whatever happened to Tyler Black?

He is doing raw house matches and dark matches. The big question is when does he debut and against who. Since right now Daniel Bryan is slowly losing his mind it would be great too team then together.

Tyler Black is the
nxt champion
right now.

KissVibes

Banned
I've been thinking about this for a few hours. Wouldn't it have helped the Lesnar vs. Trips match if on the 1000th episode Lesnar came out and destroyed DX? The downside would be that that'd probably set up for DX interference at SummerSlam, setting up for a Trips X Lesnar feud lasting util WM29...

Shit, I wonder if
Shawn Michaels
is going to be part of this now because of that AJ interview.

Lunchbox

Banned
I've been thinking about this for a few hours. Wouldn't it have helped the Lesnar vs. Trips match if on the 1000th episode Lesnar came out and destroyed DX? The downside would be that that'd probably set up for DX interference at SummerSlam, setting up for a Trips X Lesnar feud lasting util WM29...

Shit, I wonder if
Shawn Michaels

the COOO already knocked that fake fighter lesner out of the ring with a slap and flexed his pose

i dont know why i should pay for summerslam

bangai-o

Banned
what? Dean Ambrose is another Brodus Clay? so why the heck do you guys want him on Raw so badly?

edit
ad who gives a poop about Triple H vx Lesnar. id raher watch Kofi vs Lesnar so i dont fall oof the couch of boredom seeing tha old guy still trying to push himself.

Shit, I wonder if
Shawn Michaels

HHH will bury Lesnar on his own for this buisness. Then he will proceed to bury Punk and the WWE title therefore burying the Rock and John Cena

McNei1y

Did WWE '12 have any story mode like the early smackdown series? SVR '11's Universe is so lame and the Road to Wrestlemania sucked.

G-Fex

G-Fex= Hulk Hogan confirmed

Of course I am brother.

Let me tell you something about Plywood dude.

He's just not ready Jack.

He's got the ego the size of a blimp Brother.

But he can't handle the state of the business dude jack brother.

He's just somehow more popular than me jack.

McNei1y

No. It just has that awful WWE Universe mode and an equally awful story mode where HHH buries everyone.

That's so lame. I did the Road to Wrestlemania mode once in SVR '11 and I obviously selected Jericho. The story led me getting squashed by HHH in the end. So fun...

And why the fuck would I want to create my own story mode? That create a story mode thing takes 30 minutes to make one scene. What the hell where they thinking? How about you give me a story mode Yukes. Damn.

Of course I am brother.

Let me tell you something about Plywood dude.

He's just not ready Jack.

He's got the ego the size of a blimp Brother.

But he can't handle the state of the business dude jack brother.

He's just somehow more popular than me jack.

Sounds like an Hogan/ Warrior feud. Who gonna win the promo battle?

Razorskin

----- ------
No. It just has that awful WWE Universe mode and an equally awful story mode where HHH buries everyone.

1343747595411ycums.gif

My God this game is awful. Where did they even get this theme for Heath Slater. He wasn't even good enough to get a Minitron or a custom ring entrance. He's got a generic jobber walk for Christ's sake!

McNei1y

What?!?!? thats fucked up
KuGsj.gif

Here's what happens:

The story opens up with Jericho losing the title at Royal Rumble to HHH (surprise, surprise). The following weeks up to Wrestlemania involves Jericho doing Jericho things like stealing the belt, beating people up in locker rooms, calling people funny names, and assaulting people. Oh but hey! Since Stephanie and Vince are the GM in the game, they force you to give the belt back... and you do get your match after getting the #1 contender. So in the final match, you do everything you can, but you end up losing anyway... or at least it seemed that way. I restarted the match a couple of times (the story ends successfully with you losing the belt while losing any other match earlier requires you to restart and win). I did like 4 codebreakers at one point but he still breaks out of the pins. He also did 3 pedigree's to me.

Oh good, they didn't fix that glitch where the stage completely disappears after a match and the arena looks really, really stupid.

At least I get to listen to Demolition's theme song while I typed this.

WHY IS VLADIMIR KOZLOV IN THIS?!

I can't wait until WWE '13 has such current WWE stars like John Morrison and Maxine in it. Fucking THQ.

WWE just cant stop fuckin its fans lol.

I can only imagine picking Ziggler and no mater what you do and how many finishers you do *BAM* "OMG ZIGGLERS OUT... ZIGGLERS OUT!!"

McNei1y

I think wrestling games hurt without good story modes. I don't know how well WWE 12's Universe mode was aside from watching g-fex play it, but I need cinematics and options when I play wrestling games. I want to create feuds through story modes or sitting at the announce table like fake ddp was. I remember watching my brother play Smackdown 2 on the PS1 and he was part of DX. Every cutscene I saw had him doing DX things. It was awesome.

G-Fex

I imagine that perhaps maybe Sheamus is the new HHH in WWE '13.

He can't lose and he'll constantly beat Ziggler in road to wrestlemania.

But HHH will probably be the new HHH.

Razorskin

----- ------
That's so lame. I did the Road to Wrestlemania mode once in SVR '11 and I obviously selected Jericho. The story led me getting squashed by HHH in the end. So fun...

And why the fuck would I want to create my own story mode? That create a story mode thing takes 30 minutes to make one scene. What the hell where they thinking? How about you give me a story mode Yukes. Damn.

Ummm I won the title in the end with Jericho..

tm24

So Karen Jarrett proves how much the mexican audience hates her by basically using her as target practice throughtout the LA Park/Electroshock vs Jarrett/Angle match. There was tons of beer thrown at her throughout the entire match. The heels lost but at the end beat up on everyone with the help of Abyss and were able to shave the hair of Joaquin Roldan and were able to prevent his son Dorian Roldan from getting his hair cut as called by the match stip. So basically, the main storyline for the last few years in AAA is that Dorian is basically a heel Shane and Joaquin is a babyface Vince and theyre fighting for control

Top Bottom