• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

bangai-o

Banned
i love yogurt. but how the heck is Stacy supposed to enjoy that tiny little cup? and Torrie's ice cream cone? psh. whats the point!

Kaladin

But this is the future...

eXFeA.gif

Who needs the future when the present is just fine?

405306_10151031872966026_1259465764_n.jpg

Damn fine....

405336_10151027815226026_1590148370_n.jpg

Did you know?

My name was not my first NeoGAF name choice. My first choice was taken, even though I was the 1168th to sign up, on Day One.
WHAT?!?! can i ask you what it was??

Kog had a mental breakdown, called everybody perverts, ratings started going down so he changed his gimmick again to try to save his position as gm.
haha what??

i cant believe i didnt see C4Lukins's thread... IM NOT ON THE LIST!!!!

WHAT?!?! can i ask you what it was??

Not 100% It would have been either "Tino" or "Tarantino", as I was a big fan of his movies back then - still am. There is a neogaf tino, but he signed up after, so it must have been the other that did not work.

When that did not work, I then decided on either "Kobayashi" or "Keyser Soze" due to the film.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SoulPlaya and...some other guy. Ignis-something, can't remember.

I don't even hate SoulPlaya, I like him a lot more, etc. etc. It's the constant Kane posts that drove me over the edge.
I don't even post that much about Kane anymore, lol. For some reason, when someone sees a Kane post in this thread, they just assume that it's me.

Not 100% It would have been either "Tino" or "Tarantino", as I was a big fan of his movies back then - still am. There is a neogaf tino, but he signed up after, so it must have been the other that did not work.

When that did not work, I then decided on either "Kobayashi" or "Keyser Soze" due to the film.
ohh well your name is cool anyways. i couldnt think of a name when i signed up so i just used my counter strike name and spray as an avatar :)

I don't even post that much about Kane anymore, lol. For some reason, when someone sees a Kane post in this thread, they just assume that it's me.

lol thats true cause when i see a kane pic i then look at the poster thinking its most likely you.. but thats not always the case

Sokantish

If he had you on ignore how would he know you've posted less recently. You use to post a lot of Kane stuff before, LETS BE HONEST HERE.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If he had you on ignore how would he know you've posted less recently. You use to post a lot of Kane stuff before, LETS BE HONEST HERE.
Ignore lists don't really work. The temptation is too great to click and see what the person posted, anyway. Quotes aren't ignored either, so when someone quotes me, he sees it.

bangai-o

Banned
Then what would they do with their lives? Accomplish something? LOL!!!
that being said. i managed to get myself onto the current hall of fame! Keyser was scaring me for a while. and missing Raw Live I end up losing more ground. but midnites i was able to finally go the distance. the rugular semester is starting in two weeks. i wont ever make the hall of fame again till december:(

Another wrestler is speaking out against Davey Richards. Southeastern independent wrestler Tommy Daniels had this to say about an experience wrestling against Richards:

I just saw a video on wrestling's most wanted formally team ambition. Let me say this I have been in the ring with Davey f'n Richards and was damn near crippled! Wrestling is about fun and sportsmanship obviously he didn't care about any of that. I "messed up 2 spots" in a 15 min match and almost had my back and ankle broke! Not only that I got kicked in the F'n head so hard I didnt know who the hell I was for a few min! Now I'm a tough SOB and can take alot of punishment but that night was no where near fun or about sportsman ship. My biggest fear was not being able to provide for my kids after that night after the amount of pain that was in!

This is not a "gimmick or story"
Don't believe me well check out the video Tommy Daniels vs Davey Richards on youtube!! See for your self!!

So let me end with this train of thought WATCH THE FUCK OUT!!!!

You read about his 3 strike system right? That means you were a repeat offender.
Yeah, though reading the thread he didn't even remember why he put G-Fex on ignore, but then again he may not have known G-Fex by the KOG name. Then again, I do make silly posts quite often on GAF so it's not so farfetched that I am on several ignore lists.

I don't really care, his avatar and his username are not familiar at all to me.

Yeah man, I love my animus and mangoes don't get me wrong but I don't watch ponies. Tried the first episode, I do give props to the animation team but it's just not for me.

Top Bottom